Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The "streak" has ended.

In a bad way today lads. 4th time up to the spare room en suite to avoid stinking the house out.

First 3 times, small solid plugs. Sticky aul yokes, hard pushed through. Like glue.

Anyhow, was literally back down the stairs after round 3 when the mother of all cramps hit, and the pressure on the back button was immense. Like Hodor holding back the doors from the white walkers. I have the Shyte Walkers here.

Well, more runners. The stream of hot, stinky tomato puree in consistency horribleness that has just emerged from me will be not soon forgotten.

The pipe is worn off me with triple ply.

Edit: forgot to mention, I'm meant to be getting a Lamb Biryani, with king prawn butterfly and a dose of Naan later. #prayersforbiggerryb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The "streak" has ended.

In a bad way today lads. 4th time up to the spare room en suite to avoid stinking the house out.

First 3 times, small solid plugs. Sticky aul yokes, hard pushed through. Like glue.

Anyhow, was literally back down the stairs after round 3 when the mother of all cramps hit, and the pressure on the back button was immense. Like Hodor holding back the doors from the white walkers. I have the Shyte Walkers here.

Well, more runners. The stream of hot, stinky tomato puree in consistency horribleness that has just emerged from me will be not soon forgotten.

The pipe is worn off me with triple ply.

Edit: forgot to mention, I'm meant to be getting a Lamb Biryani, with king prawn butterfly and a dose of Naan later. #prayersforbiggerryb
    Keep us posted G. I admire your bravery with your chosen cuisine. Such undeterred gallantry often goes unnoticed. A noble characteristic in any man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

This morning before I went to work I spat on my penile and swung it around and around and around for the webcam at the foot of the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

This morning before I went to work I spat on my penile and swung it around and around and around for the webcam at the foot of the bed.

You're in the wrong place lad. Don't taint our sacred thread with your vile comments.

Well, that was uncalled for

• Advertisement

tgdaly wrote: »
    You're in the wrong place lad. Don't taint our sacred thread with your vile comments.

Sorry bud, but I was crowning at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,124 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

What part of the ‘dark web’ is that vid on?

Hope you patted on a bit of ‘blusher’ on the Knob.

Reduces the shine.

Reduces the shine.

No blush Brendan as I like to spit on it first. I don't want to dampen the effect. The saliva is half the attraction I guess. I may blush my arsehole next time, particularly if I am crowning again. I think they would like that. A dusty little pinkish purplish turd blossoming from my purse lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Reduces the shine.

Think he’s sporting a “floppy”, B. Wouldn’t be bothered putting anything on that. The only time I’d be “dressing” it up would be if it was a full blown “rager”.

Angle, lighting and contrast are all very important when filming, or photographing, a fully erect penis.

If you’re sending something as “sensitive” as that out into the world you’d really want it looking it’s best. Make no mistake.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Thread has taken a turn for the worst

• Advertisement

Think he’s sporting a “floppy”, B. Wouldn’t be bothered putting anything on that. The only time I’d be “dressing” it up would be if it was a full blown “rager”.

Angle, lighting and contrast are all very important when filming, or photographing, a fully erect penis.

If you’re sending something as “sensitive” as that out into the world you’d really want it looking it’s best. Make no mistake.

Agree Emmet, a floppy with what looks like ‘smeg’ dripping off doesn’t turn them on.

Nice clean bone is your man, no trimmings.

That’s what I’m told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

tgdaly wrote: »

The sex party thread took a similar turn. Its not cricket
    If you were in your house and you saw through your back garden on the far side of the boundary wall into my living room and the curtain was half closed but you saw an enormous flaccid penis gong around and around and around as it was swung by someone sitting in an armchair in a carpeted room with a QuickCam webcam on a small round coffee table. Would you like that or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The sex party thread took a similar turn. Its not cricket

Just answer the question, R!

Would you like that or not?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Just answer the question, R!

Would you like that or not?

Im not mad about small round coffee tables, so it'd have to be a "no"

Hello again Emmet.

As usual your contributions are very astute. It is of course a big old flaccid length of gyrating meat that is spinning and spinning and spinning, with the odd rope of silvery wet saliva trailing off into the darkness. I can't remember if you told me your height or hand size the last time, but basically if I put my flaccid penis in your hands it would sit satisfactorily across both palms like a big old piece of tubing filled with wet sand.

If you'll grip the shaft you'll find that you are not getting your fingers and thumbs to within three inches of one another no matter how much you try.

The skin is fairly loose and I've been told by previous partners that there is a feeling of ribbing beneath the skin, like tiny bands of hard flesh that add a sensual tactile experience. The skin on the shaft is loose, clammy and pale.

If you'll give just a little squeeze with the hand furthermost from the balls the glans head will pop out effortlessly. It's comparatively small, almost like a chocolate button relative to the size and circumference of the main trunk. If you want to put the glans head back inside the sheath you'll need to pinch it with your fingers and press it back underneath with your thumb.

I hope that's not too much detail, but I find it helps to paint as vivid a picture as possible as it really is an unusual piece of man meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Manchild thread of describing your Shiite turns into manchild thread describing your (imaginarily oversized) dcik.

Lovely.

FFred wrote: »
    Manchild thread of describing your Shiite turns into manchild thread describing your (imaginarily oversized) dcik.

Lovely.

Do you think I want this thing? It's a friggin' curse Freddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ah jaysus lads.....

And that's how you kill a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Just to get it off my chest as I'd been walking around with what felt like a wheelbarrow of freshly mixed concrete pushing at the trapdoor all weekend, I just left what only be best described as a dockside rope out of me there 20, minutes ago.
    Feel like a new man!

• Advertisement

And that's how you kill a thread.

Won’t kill this thread Niall, too much good information from experienced lads and lassies about to let the thread be ‘swerved’.

Many folk are now piping out floury buttery logs as a result of the advice given here ,whereas before all they could produce was hard nutty bolusses of dense foul midden.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Won’t kill this thread Niall, too much good information from experienced lads and lassies about to let the thread be ‘swerved’.

Many folk are now piping out floury buttery logs as a result of the advice given here ,whereas before all they could produce was hard nutty bolusses of dense foul midden.

The mood has certainly improved around here, Brendan. Light and breezy. Some of that could be whooshing the cranks, oddballs, and losers over to the current affairs forum. But most of it has to be down to this thread and the excellent advice it contains.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

FFred wrote: »

I'm a realist Fred, it's not oversized, I just have real skinny legs and proportionally, to the casual observer it appears that I possess a massive penis.

The mood has certainly improved around here, Brendan. Light and breezy. Some of that could be whooshing the cranks, oddballs, and losers over to the current affairs forum. But most of it has to be down to this thread and the excellent advice it contains.

Aye, apart from that one "accuser" who's obviously stalking the thread, and attempting to pour cold water on it.

I'd say he's carrying around a massive block of impacted midden

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Lads some of ye are talking absolutely sh1te now, and I don't mean in a good way.

Can we keep this thread about bowel movements and general toilet etiquette? If ye want to talk about yer shlongs I'm sure there's another thread for that.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Aye, apart from that one "accuser" who's obviously stalking the thread, and attempting to pour cold water on it.

You hit the nail on the head there Gerry. A very astute statement.

Boards.ie is full of very bound up individuals. Their wicked temperaments obviously a symptom of being very constipated.

They would do well to heed the advice being dolled out in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

My thoughts exactly Gerry, isn't a bolted blowhole a symptom of high blood pressure? Can't be good long term.

My last exorcism( that thing had a body and soul) I dropped a shìte dryer than a Bolivian saltflat, so much so that the 18spoke still feels"open" even though there's nothing behind the door.
    It's beginning to get fierce irritating as my hole is telling my brain I need a shìt when it's simply not the case. I only hope I haven't blown the head gasket.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

You're right there Gerry, I'd say that lad could drink twice as much laxative as Jeff Daniels did in Dumb + Dumber and still have an aneurysm trying to push a small pebble out of his hoop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Ah listen lads, there’s a lot of hot air and back-patting going on about the strength and vibrancy of the community, when in actual fact, a lot of the lesser contributors here could be well described as insular, easily paranoid, cantankerous, and in need of a few additional trips to the bathroom themselves.

It seems like some of ye are experiencing a backlog of sorts and if ye’re not careful it’ll push up through your body and ye’ll be tasting midden at the back of your throats.

I for one am interested in knowing more about the toilet habits of people with unusual physiques. If yer man has a big massive shlong there’s no need for the rest of ye to get angsty and jittery or to start caving in to feelings of low self-worth, just because a bigger cowboy is in the saloon. I’m sure his perspective could be of interest.

Have ye every wondered what a specimen like himself does when he’s sitting on a public latrine for example. Does he tuck the ten foot trouser snake inside the bowl or does he let it hang down over the side, or does he perhaps have to hold his "wang" when he takes a dump.

What got me thinking was an intersecting documentary I saw the other day about Andre the Giant. It’s said that when he was touring between cities, staying in hotel rooms and at different venues around America he always used to offload his dung in the bath and then wash it away with a blast from the shower, as his body was too big and heavy for the toilet seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Stop derailing.

And that story about Andrea the Giant is false, he would lay out all the pages of a broadsheet newspaper on his hotel room bed and deposit a dump the size of a turnip thereon.

Advertisement