Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex party, have you ever been?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Yep, been to an orgy in the Cockring club in Amsterdam.

It was fun. ;)

I'm not married I hasten to add - a new relationship is budding though. But I've been in open relationships before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Myself and the lads regularly have them when we head off on our "golf trips" to Portugal. Great to get away from the wife for a week of drink and sex. The birds over there are gagging for it.

One of the other lads organises the parties. Normally absolute stunners of eastern European extraction. The stuff they'll do! You wouldn't believe it. All in their twenties as well. Expensive ladies but worth it!

15 of us heading over in May. Can't wait.

Anyone else read this in Jay from The Inbetweeneers voice?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭jones 19

Nah. I don't have time for all that. Too busy bringing home the money.

In fact, the missus heading away on a break is my second favourite time after my own holidays. Kids dropped to the grandparents. Have the gaff to myself for the week. Feet up. Chinese takeaway and a few cans with the gaff to myself. Fantastic stuff.

Might head to that house nightclub with that JohnnyFlash fella next time hahaha!

This guy is a fraud lads. He's only here to rise ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Well this had been an entertaining read. Probably the best thread on AH since the legendary "Strange one night stands" thread a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Men are so shallow, why don't you ask her why she's so depressed probably because she is with you! Haha :p

Shallow... Your username checks out beautyobsessed. These self righteous types end up in marriages where they put out twice a year, eat buckets of food, nag and bitch 24/7 to their husband who bends over backwards to please them and then are surprised when he turns into the OP. Seen it so many times now it's like a cliché. And the media says "make her happy". Nah, that's the problem, stuck up full of themselves wives.

Ask anyone in customer service - the most entitled obnoxious clients are married middle aged well to do women.

Or the OP is a dick. It's all good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

professore wrote:
    And the media says "make her happy"

You always here that ****e alright and then they be talking between friends. Oh what's he like? What's his job? Has he a nice house? Nice Car? Look I want all the above oh and must be Tall, Ripped & Only have time for what I want.

Hang on a minute there. Ask her what she's going to bring to the relationship?

Uh oh uh uh uh erm ME

**** off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

professore wrote: »
    Ask anyone in customer service - the most entitled obnoxious clients are married middle aged well to do women.

Amen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Shallow... Your username checks out beautyobsessed. These self righteous types end up in marriages where they put out twice a year, eat buckets of food, nag and bitch 24/7 to their husband who bends over backwards to please them and then are surprised when he turns into the OP. Seen it so many times now it's like a cliché. And the media says "make her happy". Nah, that's the problem, stuck up full of themselves wives.

Especially with THAT haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

That's actually not the case with me. Myself and the missus get on great. Have a fantastic relationship. Love her to bits. Enough riding to keep me ticking over most of the time as well.

Doesn't mean I also don't enjoy battering open the back gate of the city with some young foreign bird either. That don't take away from the love I have for me wife and kids. Just blowing off a bit of steam with the lads. No harm done. No one gets hurt and keeps me happy.

I think it's good for a relationship. I like blowing my beans on a birds face, but I'm not gonna do that to my wife if she's gonna be in kissing the young lad goodnight, am I?

The Romans used to engage in a practice called Bacchanalia where they all went off to the wilderness and got pissed on wine and rode whoever they wanted. A big aul orgy in the woods. That's what the golfing trips are like, cept we normally drink San Miguel or Superbock and ride eastern european or asian birds. It's cathartic and good for a man's soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

That's actually not the case with me. Myself and the missus get on great. Have a fantastic relationship. Love her to bits. Enough riding to keep me ticking over most of the time as well.

Doesn't mean I also don't enjoy battering open the back gate of the city with some young foreign bird either. That don't take away from the love I have for me wife and kids. Just blowing off a bit of steam with the lads. No harm done. No one gets hurt and keeps me happy.

I think it's good for a relationship. I like blowing my beans on a birds face, but I'm not gonna do that to my wife if she's gonna be in kissing the young lad goodnight, am I?

The Romans used to engage in a practice called Bacchanalia where they all went off to the wilderness and got pissed on wine and rode whoever they wanted. A big aul orgy in the woods. That's what the golfing trips are like, cept we normally drink San Miguel or Superbock and ride eastern european or asian birds. It's cathartic and good for a man's soul.

I feel desperately sad for your wife and children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

vicwatson wrote: »

Don't need your pity kid. I earn plenty and provide very well for my family. They have a great life and want for nothing. Wife gets what she wants. Kids are all decked out in the best of gear. 2 family holidays a year. Spend most Sunday's doing a road trip to somewhere nice for a hike and a Sunday lunch. Very happy family pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

To be fair, it sounds like despite his foreign adventures, he's a good husband and father at home.

It's probably better he "blows off steam" the way he is than starting an affair with one of her friends/someone in the office or something.

I suppose it depends on whether you believe you can seperate sex from emotional attachment. By the sound of it, the "arrangement" gives him what he needs and things at home are happy and stable too. Probably better than a messy divorce, upset and pain for everyone especially the kids, and the aftermath.

It wouldn't really be for me, but it's probably a lot more common than some like to think - and not just married men either.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Debtocracy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    To be fair, it sounds like despite his foreign adventures, he's a good husband and father at home.

It's probably better he "blows off steam" the way he is than starting an affair with one of her friends/someone in the office or something.

I suppose it depends on whether you believe you can seperate sex from emotional attachment. By the sound of it, the "arrangement" gives him what he needs and things at home are happy and stable too. Probably better than a messy divorce, upset and pain for everyone especially the kids, and the aftermath.

It wouldn't really be for me, but it's probably a lot more common than some like to think - and not just married men either.

I wouldn't be particularly worried about his use of prostitutes.

I would be more worried about his 'I do be getting me rocks off with some Eastern European bird, sur they do only be gagging for it and me kids do be in the best of gear, nike trainers and all and sur I do give me missus a good one every Wednesday night to keep her happy' type of speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

At a quarter to 11 you're still posting on boards. What happened to the clunge?

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me,
    hombre. Have the kids today, so took it easy with a few cans in front of the telly. Bringing the two teenage boys to Leopardstown for a day at the races.

What had you in that late? Computer game marathon, or a Star Wars directors edition on the box?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Debtocracy wrote: »
    I wouldn't be particularly worried about his use of prostitutes.

I would be more worried about his 'I do be getting me rocks off with some Eastern European bird, sur they do only be gagging for it and me kids do be in the best of gear, nike trainers and all and sur I do give me missus a good one every Wednesday night to keep her happy' type of speech.

Except that not really what he said. He’s paying for sex for a start so the birds aren’t “gagging for it” and he knows it. The only thing they’re gagging for is money. And I say that as someone who shagged hookers (although it was before I was married). He also just said his wife and him have a good sex life. He hasn’t spoken badly of her from what I’ve read. Why can’t people read what’s written rather than what they want to see?

I’m sure the OP knows that what he’s doing is not right. The fact he wouldn’t tell his wife and kids (I’m assuming) means he knows it’s not right. But marriage isn’t a fairytale and if you find something that works then good luck to you.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me,
    hombre. Have the kids today, so took it easy with a few cans in front of the telly. Bringing the two teenage boys to Leopardstown for a day at the races.

What had you in that late? Computer game marathon, or a Star Wars directors edition on the box?

More of a Star Trek man myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Funniest thread on boards ever.

Funniest thread on boards ever.

It's a fun read alright but it does raise interesting questions about long term relationships and the often differing sexual needs of the 2 people involved and how to deal with it.

As I said before, it comes down to whether you can seperate sex from emotional attachment really. In the case of the 2 guys here you could argue what they're at is less destructive than the alternative if they did simply "end it" at home.

Life is rarely that black and white and every situation, every 2 people, are different

It's a fun read alright but it does raise interesting questions about long term relationships and the often differing sexual needs of the 2 people involved and how to deal with it.

As I said before, it comes down to whether you can seperate sex from emotional attachment really. In the case of the 2 guys here you could argue what they're at is less destructive than the alternative if they did simply "end it" at home.

Life is rarely that black and white and every situation, every 2 people, are different

I don't really think monogamy is viable in the long term, different strokes for different folks if you'll pardon the pun, but there's a world of difference between a discrete affair or holiday dalliance and someone running around ****ting on their own doorstep when the other partner is clearly deeply unhappy. In that case why not end it properly and seek a divorce?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

you must be paying some serious top dollar for
    all that craic, blowing your beans on a brazzers face, getting rim jobs and thumb up your hole doesn’t come as standard service, especially if you bare any kind of resemblance to the actual pintman paddy losty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

This guy is a narcissistic bloke, his life will soon tumble down around him , people should make themselves aware of such people and avoid them at all costs.

Poor wife and kids , thank god they are in the minority

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I wouldn't. I think his wife and children are a figment of his over-active imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

it does raise interesting questions about long term relationships and the often differing sexual needs of the 2 people involved and how to deal with it.

The way I see it is that sex (or lack thereof) can't save a relationship, but it can certainly break one.

This guy is a narcissistic bloke, his life will soon tumble down around him , people should make themselves aware of such people and avoid them at all costs.

The first paragraph is just emotion talking with no evidence to support it.

By all accounts he and his family are doing quite well, financially and otherwise.

It may not be ethically palatable to many, but I would say what he's at or similar "arrangements" are fairly common both the longer the relationship goes on and the younger they were getting into it.

Attitudes to sex and relationships has changed massively in the last 30 years.. This is just another example of that

I don't really think monogamy is viable in the long term, different strokes for different folks if you'll pardon the pun, but there's a world of difference between a discrete affair or holiday dalliance and someone running around ****ting on their own doorstep when the other partner is clearly deeply unhappy. In that case why not end it properly and seek a divorce?

I'd agree with this. If things aren't working at home it's time to end it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

I’ve just gone through my stag do years, many of whom that were on the stags were both relatively newly weds themselves and in long term marriages. I can most definitely testify that the practice of a group of lads being away together and availing of the use of pro’s is definitely not in the minority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Obviously you're not married or have any kids.

Not much chance of the missus having an affair when I'm away. Too many swimming lessons, piano lessons, gaelic matches etc. Although she does have enough time to wreck my head asking for me to send her photos of the holiday on WhatsApp :rolleyes:

So do you actually play golf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

So do you actually play golf?

Only the 19th hole :pac:

sightband wrote: »
    I’ve just gone through my stag do years, many of whom that were on the stags were both relatively newly weds themselves and in long term marriages. I can most definitely testify that the practice of a group of lads being away together and availing of the use of pro’s is definitely not in the minority.

Well maybe your friends and yourself are of the same generation as the current rugby players that are in a spot of bother and look at woman in The same light , I , like you have been away in endless amounts of stags, weekends , piss ups , raves from Amsterdam to, Barca , eastern Europe and Ibiza and most all married etc and we don't cheat or use pros but each to their own

• Advertisement

The first paragraph is just emotion talking with no evidence to support it.

By all accounts he and his family are doing quite well, financially and otherwise.

It may not be ethically palatable to many, but I would say what he's at or similar "arrangements" are fairly common both the longer the relationship goes on and the younger they were getting into it.

Attitudes to sex and relationships has changed massively in the last 30 years.. This is just another example of that

No evidence, are we both on the same thread , look up what the meaning is of a narcissist then read what the guy is saying ....

Advertisement