Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads that are just wrong!

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Anything posted in PI is wrong. But especially threads like this one;
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055095640

ahhhh, i was going to say that too and especially that thread.............i think that was a bored troll ..........has to be ..........i mean, really, it has to be doesnt it - i am scared for society after reading that thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anything posted in PI is wrong. But especially threads like this one;
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055095640

I don't think PI is wrong. I think it's hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I'm banned from vegan/vegetarian..bunch of wimps,they dont like being told how wrong they are!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah just seen that. Desecrating the one thing we hold dear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can see how I have tried to cover my bald patch in a novel way here, in another thread which the OP probably thinks is 'wrong'

Brother Interceptor, there is nothing "wrong" with that thread, having animals about is a very many thing, unless said animals are poodles or the like obviously, and your dog is definitely a manly breed. I would be a little concerned that you're using a rat to cover your baldness, it should be allowed to continue to dazzle all and sundry, but on the plus side you have a rat on your head. And keep up the good work with the cherry bakewells, I'm rather partial to them myself.

That s****y thread is an offence against nature. Pighead must be stopped before he breaks the interweb with this sort of nonsense.

Brother degsy, you should wear your banning like a badge of honour. I think it definitely merits a place in your sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Degsy wrote:
    I'm banned from vegan/vegetarian..bunch of wimps,they dont like being told how wrong they are!

Now there's a challenge.

Let's see how many of us can get banned from the various fora mentioned in this thread.

Anyone up for it? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i got banned from PI for telling some wimp bloke to cop on and stand up to his missus who ran off with another bloke but didnt want him to sell the house in case she wanted to come back to him in the next three years and he was struggling with the mortgage - muppet

irishbird wrote:
    i got banned from PI for telling some wimp bloke to cop on and stand up to his missus who ran off with another bloke but didnt want him to sell the house in case she wanted to come back to him in the next three years and he was struggling with the mortgage - muppet

That's best advice he could have gotten. What a fúckin' simpleton.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tom dunne wrote:
    Now there's a challenge.

Let's see how many of us can get banned from the various fora mentioned in this thread.

Just try me. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

tom dunne wrote:
    Now there's a challenge.

I've already been banned from humour for some slightly un-PC comments. the mod said I could get the ban lifted if I apologised!! HA! no f**king way!! I'm a political prisioner and will not be silenced.

I think I could easily get banned from fashion & appearence - I'll just post a pic of myself in something from spring/summer '04. - That 'll freak the establishment out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Just try me. :P

/goes to troll Spell Czechs with poor grammar and text speak.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You couldn't live without my palace of grammatical heights.

smashey wrote:
    /goes to troll Spell Czechs with poor grammar and text speak.

I tried this in Spell Czechs but something strange happened to my post.

The Grammar God acts in mysterious(Yet gramatically correct.) ways? :D

A blatant misuse of power from the Grammar God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

smashey wrote:
    A blatant misuse of power from the Grammar God.
    Very well, his Essence has granted you to take to wed any of the SC forum members, as repent.

Very well, his Essence has granted you to take to wed any of the SC forum members, as repent.

Mmmmmmmm. Who to pick? Faith? ST*? Choices, choices.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

THere's a ****ing Mustard forum now.
    Thats right, a forum dedicated to mustard.
    Now of course, I am not against mustard per se. I mean its pleasant with hot dogs and the like. But still. I sometimes eat soup with a spoon. Is there a spoon forum? I DONT COCKING THINK SO!!!!!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=457
    Yep. there certainly is. An active place, full of useful and insightful posts.
    Hopefully I will get banned from there soon.

• Advertisement

It's an admins pet forum, he bans there without hesitation. An easy target.

nipplenuts wrote:

Oooh, we don't get much recursive irony on this board.

I do be very empressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

6th - You were perusing the Fashion and Appearance Forum? The shame of it! :eek:

*shakes head*

I saw it on the front page. I ate a steak after seeing it too.

Now of course, I am not against mustard per se. I mean its pleasant with hot dogs and the like. But still. I sometimes eat soup with a spoon. Is there a spoon forum? I DONT COCKING THINK SO!!!!!

Careful now. It's Ecksor's baby and he don't take too kindly to anyone slagging off his forum.

For the record, I like mustard and all discussions around it.

One word SCUM!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Brother Tom is right, that's Ecksor's baby, and I'd be careful about muppetry there in case a siteban followed. Such a ban would very much impress the brotherhood, but you wouldn't be able to see how impressed we were.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well it just doesn't cut the mustard in my opinion. but let them be. sher they arent hurting anyone.

Got another one

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=895

Only reason to go there is for suggestions on your to kill list.

• Advertisement

Well it just doesn't cut the mustard in my opinion. but let them be. sher they arent hurting anyone.

*Backing away slowly from the big bad admin* :p

Advertisement