Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads that are just wrong!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I mean wrong with regards to the ideals of this forum ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Mordeth wrote:
    Like a spurned lover....

:D

But yes, it is a rather silly place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

umm
    ghosts cause unnecesary hair growth? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Mordeth wrote:
    I felt a surge of psychic energy when you posted that.

Back on topic, that thread on PI about a lad who's missus threatened to leave him because of the immense danger of 5-a-side. It's football, not chainsaw juggling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Anything posted in PI is wrong. But especially threads like this one;
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055095640

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm still traumatised by this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055090539

:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Bustard ! Got in just afore me !:D

Or Here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10

If we were interested we wouldn't be here

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This forum is the one that disturbs me most. There's certainly no need for any brother to post over there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bustard ! Got in just afore me !:D
    I couldn't believe nobody got there before me. It is an obvious one.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Don't ever speak that word in here again brother. The thought of it could give one of us a heart attack.

zaph wrote:
    This forum is the one that disturbs me most. There's certainly no need for any brother to post over there.

What is this vegan they speak of? Is it something like a Vulcan?

As for vegetarian, is that something like a veterinarian?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw this first

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055093328

There's a surprising overlap between regular posters on Fitness and BGRH. I think we should focus on what we have in common rather than our differences. Both surely have their place in fighting femminism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

And brothers what a terrible terrible disappointment this thread was to me :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054848711

tom dunne wrote:

I think a vegetarian is someone who fought in a war. As for vegan. Isn't that someone who has yet to engage in the gentle melodious act of pounding vag? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

someone who has yet to engage in the gentle melodious act of pounding vag? :D
    Nope, thats a vagrant you're thinking of...

Anyhew, back on topic. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES DIPSH!TS. The smell of 'holier than thou' in here is making me nauseous. This is the internet - just by being here you are marking yourself as a dweeb, a nerd, a geek or a fule. Go outside and plant a tree, create something, contribute to the greater good of mankind, ride a horse, or swim in a lake and you can then judge the vagaries of whiny internet nobs. I come in here to discuss the finer nuances of stuff the people I work with can't even begin to understand and the last thing I need to see is the people in the Fat and Bald Forum casting scorn on any of it.

Illinois nazis? Internet nazis more like... Arrange the following into a well known phrase or sentance - LIFE. A. GET.

'cptr

God, its been a long day - I needed a good rant... I'm all better now.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's it, let it all out. Now, how long have you had these feelings of inadequacy Interceptor? Is it that you feel that your current girth or barely balding pate are not sufficient to join the Brotherhood? We're a liberal and forgiving lot you know, you only need one or the other, and if there are extenuating circumstances admittance may be permitted even if you are long-haired and under-nourished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I misread this one as Chip/Dip Stain and clicked on it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055096294

My eyes, MY EYES!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think this thread should be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Well said brother Smashey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

zaph wrote:
    That's it, let it all out. Now, how long have you had these feelings of inadequacy Interceptor? Is it that you feel that your current girth or barely balding pate are not sufficient to join the Brotherhood? We're a liberal and forgiving lot you know, you only need one or the other, and if there are extenuating circumstances admittance may be permitted even if you are long-haired and under-nourished.
    Oh I know I'm inadequate - no question, brother zaph. I typed that rant after a day at my 'desk' after I had eaten a whole pack of LIDL Cherry Bakewells (how do they get so much sugar into them?) in one go. My desk faces the wall and I know my workmates try to reflect the sun onto my baldy patch by using their make-up mirrors and I had spent the day just wishing for a piano to fall through the roof and kill me. Its nice to know I'm among friends. You can see how I have tried to cover my bald patch in a novel way here, in another thread which the OP probably thinks is 'wrong'

ah but lads, buckfast gets you f**cked-fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

6th wrote:
    6th - You were perusing the Fashion and Appearance Forum? The shame of it! :eek:

*shakes head*

They tell me about this one brothers, but I've managed to avoid being contaminated so far.

They tell me about this one brothers, but I've managed to avoid being contaminated so far.

The spanw of Satan. Cast it back into the depths of hell.

AAAGGGGH! It gets worse.

I honestly didn't know most of these existed. Probably A Good Thing.

Ignorance is bliss.

tom dunne wrote:

Vegan / vegetarian = Virgin / Celibate i.e. doesn't do meat :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I certainly have no idea what they are up to, some sort of conspiract by veterans.

Vegan / vegetarian = Virgin / Celibate i.e. doesn't do meat :D

Fúckin' genius :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

6th - You were perusing the Fashion and Appearance Forum? The shame of it! :eek:
    Brothers I am an eternal optimist and I pray for redemption of said forum. An invasion of threads with titles such as "String vests - Yay of nay", "How much of my mangut should be on display?", "Post pics of your greatest curry stains here" and "Has there been a greater clothing invention than elasticated waistbands?" should be sufficient to right any wrongs.

• Advertisement

Fúckin' genius :D

Thank you ! I thank you ! *takes a bow* :)

Advertisement