Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads that are just wrong!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

We've already mentioned the one about the Men p!ssing sitting down and know we have this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055105544

P!ssing sitting down and now a thread on squatters, HMMmm there's a trend developing here methinks :D

I still stand up for my right to piss sitting down

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Vegeta wrote:

Not around here you won't! Off to the wimmins forum with ye.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

And take your extra soft recycled nuclear waste quadruple ply luxury toilet paper with you.

this forum is about laziness and doing things the laziest ways possible.

sitting is easier than standing therefore pissing sitting down is the true way to empty ones baldder.

In years to coem I will be hailed as a prophet, its a pitty I cannot be appreciated in my own time :(

or you could just piss in the shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Vegeta wrote:
    this forum is about laziness and doing things the laziest ways possible.

sitting is easier than standing therefore pissing sitting down is the true way to empty ones baldder.

In years to coem I will be hailed as a prophet, its a pitty I cannot be appreciated in my own time :(

or you could just piss in the shower

We've already had this discussion in here and I think the brothers all agree that sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It is not about doing what is easiest, it is about being a man, and you sir, fail!
    It is easier to sit for a woman, we a re build to have large stomachs to keep us upright and off our asses, with our centre of gravity being forward.
    Do you sit in the shower too, wuss. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

We've already had this discussion in here and I think the brothers all agree that sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself :D

QFT
    Vegeta wrote:

Sitting down is too much hassle as I've said before. You've got to find your belt under your belly are release it and drop the pants and that's before you even attempt to sit. Then there is the trouble of trying to get yourself back into the standing position... you gotto be havin' a laugh if you think sitting is the way to go, or should I say yer a big girl's blouse.

Plus it's much more fun just standing there gyrating the hips to see what nice piss patterns you can make ;)

It is not about doing what is easiest, it is about being a man, and you sir, fail!
    :p

said the poster (I refuse to call you a man) who doesn't eat meat!! ;):p

Ah guys I don't want to fight with you or take this way off topic, I prefer to sit and read the paper (page three anyone) day dream about the next firearms purchase I'll make and maybe a little snooze but if you prefer to stand I wont hold it against you

EDIT: the one good thing about standing is playing piss space invaders where you try and blast the evil scented toilet cake things with youe yellow laser of death

now flame away to your manly hearts content

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

And take your extra soft recycled nuclear waste quadruple ply luxury toilet paper with you.

We use nothing but sandpaper here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Vegeta wrote:
    the one good thing about standing is playing piss space invaders where you try and blast the evil scented toilet cake things with your yellow laser of death

prior to the smoking ban, i used to play chase the dog-end in the urinals when on a night out ... great days, great days indeed.

Question : Why are they called urinal cakes when they don't taste sweet at all ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Lads, the obvious answer to this thread is beer and wimmin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote:
    Lads, the obvious answer to this thread is beer and wimmin.

:D Post your opinion in there and see what gets said.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

:D Post your opinion in there and see what gets said.

Better not. Don't fancy the plague.

I saw that earlier on the front page when the thread title was "Why did Jesus come?". I was sorely tempted to risk a banning and eternal damnation.

zaph wrote:
    I saw that earlier on the front page when the thread title was "Why did Jesus come?". I was sorely tempted to risk a banning and eternal damnation.

It would have sooooooo been worth it.

Vegeta wrote:
    said the poster (I refuse to call you a man) who doesn't eat meat!! ;):p
    I prefer to show that I can crush mere men, even when all that I eat is green.

*ROARS*

We use nothing but sandpaper here :D

Sandpaper Pfft.... I use this

BA.jpg

;)

I prefer to show that I can crush mere men, even when all that I eat is green.

Boogers?

No, the colour green.

• Advertisement

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: BACK ON WHAT? MY TO KILL LIST, BECAUSE THEY NEVER FúCKING LEFT IT!!!!!!!!!! [/mindless aggression]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Who is Britney and Kev?

petes wrote:
    Who is Britney and Kev?

A pair of townie skangers !

AC go to your happy place it will be OK soon :D

Seriously now, WTF is this all about?

AC go to your happy place it will be OK soon :D

This is my happy place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

zaph wrote:
    Seriously now, WTF is this all about?

I second your WTF. Puppy parties :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055107072

The thread it's self isn't wrong just the action that spawned it. Not for the faint hearted brothers.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

zaph wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know brother zaph. To add to the story she was gpt 2.5 years(should have gotten life imo) and that story was published nearly 2.5 years ago. Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Advertisement

I'd say the whole male population of Liverpool are shuffling around with their legs crossed in anticipation of the day she's sprung.

Advertisement