Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*****Lesnar Vs. Mir*** Spoiler

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Fozzy wrote: »
    Today's news update on F4WOnline.com has a note on an interview with Mir in today's Newsday (one of the main New York newspapers)

Frank says that he doesn't like how Brock insults people, and then goes on to say that he won't accept any apology from Brock, Brock's extraordinarily insecure, Brock's not very smart, his game plan was cowardly and one-dimensional, he's fat and not nearly as athletic as himself and that he's disappointed that Brock brings his pro wrestling tactics to MMA

If I didn't know any better I'd say that Frank has been studying those pro wrestling tactics very hard before giving that interview :pac:

Is he fat ? He doesn't really look that trim but a lot of heavyweights "look flabby". Tim Sylvia has a droopy belly. Why doesn't Mir fight at lightheavy anyway?*

Saying his gameplan is cowardly and one dimensional is sore-loser talk I'd say but if he is one dimensional , then he'll get beat , simple as. No one's unbeatable in the UFC. Anyway, Brock ain't stupid.

Edit: *hmm, didn't realise the heavyweight class limit was that big actually. UFC's site says Mir is at 240. He looks well ripped at that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

rovert wrote: »
    Jesus wept.

Proof?

sparky360 wrote: »
    Proof?

And Jesus wept. So the Jews said, "See how he loved him (Lazarus)." (John 11:35-36)

Hook.....Line......and Sinker

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭DoireNod

And Jesus wept. So the Jews said, "See how he loved him (Lazarus)." (John 11:35-36)

Hook.....Line......and Sinker

At risk of dragging the thread off-topic... I have to do this.

You're using a fairy-tale as proof? :pac:

Aye, so Lesnar versus Mir III???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

you treat the bibles as any kind of historical text and in that fashion they are forms of evidence.

This does not sound implausible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

There is a forum for this kind of discussion: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=526

This is an MMA forum, and this is supposed to be a thread on Mir vs Lesnar

Advertisement