Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Accommodation *No advertising. Read Post #1*

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Animella wrote: »
    My son is on a waiting list for Corrib Village but has been told his chances are " slim". He wasn't fast enough with email response on Wednesday.
    He is on a list for Glasán village too but will be going to NUIG. Do any/ many NUIG students stay there?

Glasan is on the completely opposite side of Galway - it's student accommodation for GMIT. I wouldn't recommend it at all for him because of this

• Registered Users Posts: 1 13318731

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew about changing houses in Gort Na Coiribe. I recently moved in and I was greeted with cans everywhere. I understand students have nights out and all the crack. But due to family issues with alcohol I'm not into drinking. I was wondering is it possible to move houses at this early stage

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 con12

Hi everyone,

Is there Homestay in Galway near the college .
    Reading all the post it seems to talk about on campus and daft.ie . could someone point me in the right direction thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cob9

at what time of the year (2017) does the registration, deposit and all that open for the next academic year.

sound

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Sincere apologies for bumping an old thread but we're deperate here. Looking for accommodation for the coming year and because offers were so late a lot of places are booked out. Any help getting somewhere greatly appreciated? She's on all the usual waiting lists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement