Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

patmac wrote: »
    Lads this weekend I was thinking VVD and Zaha out, AWB and Bruno in then Mahrez in for Vardy. Is 3 transfers too many?

I'm planning on bringing in KDB on Sunday night and that to be my only pre overhaul transfer. I think overhaul is so close that you're better off holding out as much as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

patmac wrote: »
    Lads this weekend I was thinking VVD and Zaha out, AWB and Bruno in then Mahrez in for Vardy. Is 3 transfers too many?

Wouldn’t be a fan of using 3 transfers this early on. You will need them transfers come March/April.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Wouldn’t be a fan of using 3 transfers this early on. You will need them transfers come March/April to beat me

Fixed that.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Fixed that.

Just realised what you did their. made me chuckle.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

This game seems so much easier to be casual on from Monday to Friday since there isn’t price changes to monitor. If I decide to make a change I can make it at my leisure.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    This game seems so much easier to be casual on from Monday to Friday since there isn’t price changes to monitor. If I decide to make a change I can make it at my leisure.

Yea very relaxed indeed. I remember Michu a few years ago was one of the cheapest midfielders in the game and with no price changes was literally in everyone’s team come Christmas.

Yea very relaxed indeed. I remember Michu a few years ago was one of the cheapest midfielders in the game and with no price changes was literally in everyone’s team come Christmas.

Pros and cons to it I suppose. Less of a reward for being ahead of the curve.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

CSF wrote:

Absolutely, I tend to make my changes and captaincies on a Friday night will sipping a flamboyant cocktail and wearing a fedora hat.

I had twigged the 11-12:30 time as FPL closes as my time for it.

Bring the dog for a walk to the pet shop, and listen to Sky podcasts for the time while I make my decisions and prepare to sit down to a weekend of disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSF wrote: »
    Yeah. I honestly despise price changes in FF. Takes away enjoyment of the game for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Yeah. I honestly despise price changes in FF. Takes away enjoyment of the game for me.

Yea they are very annoying and nothing to do with the game really.

DCL this season compared to my owning him last season. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Brought in Rodriguez for Zaha and captained him, easy game this��. Deposit down on a 50k new boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I brought in Keane this week so that was nice.

I keep getting a lovely surprise as to who I have. Son and also had Zaha yesterday. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

The way spurs are playing hopefully you don’t lose too many points

That went well :o

Just saw Son was 5% ownership. Huge for me.

Nice day for me with Son in team 1 (captained Werner mind you) as well as double 'Pool defense and Justin. Team 2 even better with Kane captained and Ings, Justin and Robertson. 49k and 11k i think. Happy enough with that after the low scoring starts. Wolves-City should be interesting.

I see Thiago Silva came on at half time yesterday and had more passes on the 2nd half then the entire Chelsea team combined in the first half.... Broke some sort of record. Definitely one to watch with the passing bonus points.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I see Thiago Silva came on at half time yesterday and had more passes on the 2nd half then the entire Chelsea team combined in the first half.... Broke some sort of record. Definitely one to watch with the passing bonus points.

Different Thiago - but yeah had the same thought

• Advertisement

Too many Thiago's and too many Silvas in the EPL but yeah, him.

Think we may have to come up with different names

Thiago = Thiago Alcantara
    Thilva = Thiago Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

With Gundogan out tonight, is there a chance that KDB will not be attacking as much ? I assume a few Of us will be doing a transfer today to bring in a City player and captain them

Am currently 2nd in boards league so trying to keep the momentum going !

Hackers wrote: »
    Am currently 2nd in boards league so trying to keep the momentum going !

Great start many tranfer you used ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have Egan in both my teams the fecker.

Just the 1 until this evening, but did bring in 2 city players so 3 gone. Hoping now to get to the 1st overhaul with no more !
    Great start many tranfer you used ?

Hackers wrote: »
    Just the 1 until this evening, but did bring in 2 city players so 3 gone. Hoping now to get to the 1st overhaul with no more !

Goodstuff yea try not go over 3 and you should be good. This your first season playing sky ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Transferred in Egan 4 Gomez at 5.55 and KDB 4 Werner, guess what I'm expecting

• Advertisement

Knew there was a 6pm kickoff but got caught late in work and missed deadline. Planned to bring in Jimmi but cest la vie I guess.

Advertisement