Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I made a bolox of my second team already. Somehow had a brainfart last night thinking City played tonight and transferred in KDB for Son. Realised straight away :)

The way spurs are playing hopefully you don’t lose too many points

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I missed the news that Silva won't be available for a week or 2. Bad start for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

The way spurs are playing hopefully you don’t lose too many points

Fingers crossed :)

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I missed the news that Silva won't be available for a week or 2. Bad start for me.

I did pick Trossard though, he's looking sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I did pick Trossard though, he's looking sharp.

Me too. The second team that I threw together in about 2 minutes is doing better than the one I actually spent time on. Typical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

95 and 101. I’m not completely familiar with Sky scoring just yet but that seems really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

108 and 64 here happy days

CSF wrote: »
    95 and 101. I’m not completely familiar with Sky scoring just yet but that seems really good.

I think an average score of 90 last season would have beaten Donegal1234 and won the 50k. That's a great start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

77 and 44,meh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

stephenl15 wrote: »
    108 and 64 here happy days
    I think an average score of 90 last season would have beaten Donegal1234 and won the 50k. That's a great start.

Blow it up ref

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Poor 1st gw for me. Things can change very quickly in this game though. There was good argument for going without both Salah/Vardy. You can't account for 2 pens each. Just one of those things. Lick your wounds and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Wow, Patmac steaming ahead on 144.

89 here, had a great Saturday, an OK Sunday and a non existent Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Had a terrible GW1 so have tweaked my team and made 3 transfers, I usually like to save all transfers until at least GW5 to give my team a chance but honestly I was so distracted this year that I only gave myself an hour to pick my team before kick off.

Hopefully the tweaks will work and I can get a few more points this week.

Vinagre and Thiago Silva stinking out my team. I think I'll keep Silva and ditch Vinegar for some one that plays. Holding is the best shout if Luiz is out for the next 3 games.

1 point off the top 100 patmac :pac: :pac: Brilliant start have you used any transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

manual_man wrote: »
    1 point off the top 100 patmac :pac: :pac: Brilliant start have you used any transfers?

No not yet, nosebleed territory, not sure what to do next, so any advice welcome.

patmac wrote: »
    No not yet, nosebleed territory, not sure what to do next, so any advice welcome.
    At a quick glance, I'd say you could ditch Zaha, and obviously you'll want to get KdB in. You could do something like take out Zaha after the Saturday game for someone like Jorginho(nice differential, on pens, often hits the passing bonus) or Henderson who play on Sunday, and then take out Vardy for KDB on the Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

104 and 65 here, the difference between Salah and no Salah. Happy enough with the start though.

I would start planning how to spend your 50k and skip all the boring stuff in between.

Top 10  - 35.6
    Top 100 - 36.5
    Top 1000 - 37.6
    Top 5000 - 38.1

Some players fairly using up them tranfers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Dublinandy3

Top 10  - 35.6
    Top 100 - 36.5
    Top 1000 - 37.6
    Top 5000 - 38.1

Some players fairly using up them tranfers.

How'd you get those stats?

How'd you get those stats?

Dan cox a previous winner of the sky game has good contacts with sky games owners.

https://twitter.com/dancox82/status/1306182875084193793?s=21

Yep a lot of people burn transfers early, Donegal you certainly benefited from having those extra transfers during the final stretch

manual_man wrote: »
    Yep a lot of people burn transfers early, Donegal you certainly benefited from having those extra transfers during the final stretch

Big time. When I got into the top 10 first time I had 7 transfers left. Most players had 2/3 left. They made such a difference and played a huge part on how I won.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Out of interest, what was your final score when you won?

As a target, and also trying to figure out what kind of weekly scores are needed!

Out of interest, what was your final score when you won?

As a target, and also trying to figure out what kind of weekly scores are needed!

Got 3342 overall. Works out about 87 points on average per week.

Lads this weekend I was thinking VVD and Zaha out, AWB and Bruno in then Mahrez in for Vardy. Is 3 transfers too many?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lads this weekend I was thinking VVD and Zaha out, AWB and Bruno in then Mahrez in for Vardy. Is 3 transfers too many?

I dunno about making any with the overhaul so soon and transfers at a premium. I’m gonna have times when my guys are injured or out of form.

CSF wrote: »
    I dunno about making any with the overhaul so soon and transfers at a premium. I’m gonna have times when my guys are injured or out of form.

Sound, no Utd and no Auba could fix my nosebleed fairly quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I remember hearing on one of the podcasts that AWB could benefit from the changes in tackle bonus, might be the one Donegal was on? I have him pencilled in for my overhaul team.

Advertisement