Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

With Saka benched not sure what to do. Probably leaving it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

claw wrote: »
    With Saka benched not sure what to do. Probably leaving it.

You have 37 minutes of unlimited transfers left if you want to tinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

F1ngers wrote:

Unless the site crashes!

F1ngers wrote: »

Oh I know, playing this for years. Not a lot of options around the 7m mark though. Had Saka in both my teams. I can do Darlow and Soucek in for Saka and Ryan in one of them. Not gone on Ryan at all. Anytime I had him last year he never kept a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

60 teams in the Boards league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

manual_man wrote: »
    60 teams in the Boards league
    I forgot to enter my 2nd team into it, am I still able?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

CSF wrote: »
    I forgot to enter my 2nd team into it, am I still able?

I think you can but you forfeit any points your players would have got today? Try after the early games are finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

When are Sky MOTM announced usually?

Edit: Just read the rules (duh) it's the MOTM in the match report on Sky Sports website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

"You are able to make changes to your captains as many times as you like, right up to the deadline of each match day."

Sorry for the noob question, but my captain is Salah. If he get 2 points, does this mean I can change it to Werner? Or have I interpreted the rules all wrong? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

"You are able to make changes to your captains as many times as you like, right up to the deadline of each match day."

Sorry for the noob question, but my captain is Salah. If he get 2 points, does this mean I can change it to Werner? Or have I interpreted the rules all wrong? Thanks
    You have a captain for everyday so you will have Salah as well.

• Advertisement

patmac wrote: »
    You have a captain for everyday so you will have Salah as well.

Wow! That's some difference from the FPL game. My other team I have Salah today, Son tomorrow and Pulisic Monday. Excellent.
    Thank you sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Hopefully Willian gets MOTM.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

What’s a good score for today?

86 top of the Boards league and 853rd in the world, have Lloris, Doherty and Vardy (c) today and Jimenez captain tomorrow. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Am I correct in saying if I transfer a chelsea player in for a chelsea player that hasn't played it counts for this week and he'll play for me Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Yes, but wait till Chelsea team is announced

patmac wrote:
    86 top of the Boards league and 853rd in the world, have Lloris, Doherty and Vardy (c) today and Jimenez captain tomorrow. HEWT

U might want to check the league, looks like 79 is leading 😊

U might want to check the league, looks like 79 is leading ��

Thanks I automatically rejoined last year’s league, is it ok to join this years?

patmac wrote: »
    Thanks I automatically rejoined last year’s league, is it ok to join this years?

Not with that score no :pac:

U might want to check the league, looks like 79 is leading ��

Think I am top for the moment mainly thanks to getting rid of Saka and Ryan for Soucek and Darlow after the Arsenal team sheet was announced yesterday. This is the great thing about this game, always wait for the team sheets for the 1st match of the day before making any decisions you have to make.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Am I correct in saying if I transfer a chelsea player in for a chelsea player that hasn't played it counts for this week and he'll play for me Monday?

Does it count as one of the 40 allowed transfers?

Would I be best to transfer in someone for Stuart Armstrong who didn't play? Oh and Pieters aswell?
    I could have Justin and Diangana/Walcott

Happy4all wrote: »
    Does it count as one of the 40 allowed transfers?

Yes

Would I be best to transfer in someone for Stuart Armstrong who didn't play? Oh and Pieters aswell?
    I could have Justin and Diangana/Walcott

You have to weigh up whether you want to use transfers on removing them. Why would you have had Pieters this weekend if he wasn't going to play? He has a game in hand now in theory.

claw wrote: »
    You have to weigh up whether you want to use transfers on removing them. Why would you have had Pieters this weekend if he wasn't going to play? He has a game in hand now in theory.

Yeah I'll think I'll just save the transfers. Didn't realize Armstrong was injured. And the Pieters one was just a brain fart, I set my team once and didn't look at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

How long typically before people tend to dump their underperforming team?

Considered how much I messed up I'm sitting on 78 & 58

Despite pool*3 def I'm on 77,hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Somehow my captain in my first team never saved across. Will just have to focus on my second team like last season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Somehow my captain in my first team never saved across. Will just have to focus on my second team like last season.

I made a bolox of my second team already. Somehow had a brainfart last night thinking City played tonight and transferred in KDB for Son. Realised straight away :)

Advertisement