Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Home at last. Was working away today, drove home on cruise control most of the way but best bit was listening to John Creedon all the way home

Admit it poochie! you were listening too him because of the accent :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Pretty Polky

Just finished a very long shift and about to sleep for 12 hours hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just had a clonakilty black pudding sandwich and it was glorious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just had a clonakilty black pudding sandwich and it was glorious.

I had one this morning,great minds and all that 😀

I had one this morning,great minds and all that 😀

My preferred version of that saying is fools seldom differ :p:D

• Advertisement

My preferred version of that saying is fools seldom differ :p:D

Hmmmm ya I prefer my saying better 😀😛

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to Suuns, i think it's helping my headache :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, just shut down the laptop. Feel better after doing something productive. Am going to do 3 more bits tomorrow and sneak them in via a colleague, so the big boss doesn't know I'm working.

Yes, I do realise it's bad when not working causes you more stress than working........ :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Bed! omg it's been a long day..went from the peace and quiet of minding a month old baby to having 13 people in my living room today...just not able..
    Had a draining evening :D and just relaxed tonight...all ready for werk again tomorrow....balls !

Bed! omg it's been a long day..went from the peace and quiet of minding a month old baby to having 13 people in my living room today...just not able..
    Had a draining evening :D and just relaxed tonight...all ready for werk again tomorrow....balls !

Let's have another pic of the baba Mike! :)

• Advertisement

Let's have another pic of the baba Mike! :)

Here's one of him with my dopey child :D

Aww that's a fab pic!! Look at the personality shining through your little girl :) You're fierce lucky so you are x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww the faceens on them.. :)

Aww that's a fab pic!! Look at the personality shining through your little girl :) You're fierce lucky so you are x

They both have wind I'd say :P

They both have wind I'd say :P

Shut up and be grateful ya gobshìte.

:D

Shut up and be grateful ya gobshìte.

Oh alright..I will so :D

Jaysis that's you told Mike!. :pac:

She brought out the big guns :D

She brought out the big guns :D

Her feet?

Jaysis that's you told Mike!. :pac:

And can shut up and all!!

:pac:

• Advertisement

God I love this thead.

Thread even

And can shut up and all!!

:pac:

Shurrup yew ye tic!

;):p

Perse is on the babysham lads.. everyone duck!

If that's what babycham does i'd hate to think of her on the brandy!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta love traveling on the companies dime, got to baggage reclaim and a driver is standing there waiting for me. Now off to the hotel for about 20 hours.

Hope you guys have locked away the brandy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Good morning all my beautiful people. For those of us preparing for werk, have a great day, and those who are not, enjoy and be kind to yourselves!! :)

An hour left in work, sleeps then night off!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning all, anyone got matchsticks for my eyes.

• Advertisement

Have the finest macguire & patterson Ted, tea or coffee?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement