Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have the finest macguire & patterson Ted, tea or coffee?.

I think I need some jet fuel from Smurfjed this morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's groggy weather too, mild and damp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Woke up this morning and I have an almighty fear or sense of foreboding... really shook and don't know why....
    Think I'll keep my head down today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Heading to “the big smoke” in my banger of a car. Going car shopping (not my ideal way to spend my day off!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Long weekend is over😥

Back to the grind...a walk with Mrs S, coffee in town, get a newspaper, call to see a couple of friends, then home....somebody has to do it!😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Ted.... think i need some too, 4am and I'm wide awake, mall beside me doesn't open until 10am.

I HATE JETLAG :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Going in a bit late today as I was working yesterday, still can’t get out of the bed. Someone send coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Aha, solution to JETLAG, 24 hour WALMART store :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and hoping that by the time I realize the long weekend is over it will be Friday again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Making tea and toast, place your orders.. I know it can be a tough day for the daywalkers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At work and hoping that by the time I realize the long weekend is over it will be Friday again.

I second this

Making tea and toast, place your orders.. I know it can be a tough day for the daywalkers

Send some my way please Grem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I don't think tea and toast can save me. Hold me! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Having a think on the couch.

Thinking about going away somewhere for a break on my own.

Do it Succubus, it’s not as weird as you think. You get a break on your own terms, what you want to see and do and if you feel brave enough you chat to all kinds of people, or no one if that’s what you prefer!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Do it! I go away by myself more often than I go with other people. But then I do find myself to be fairly amazing company.
    I am deskside, trying to force myself to do work I don't care about.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Working from home today, so I'm a referee between the cats and dogs for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

In the British Museum in London with Mr Lemon 😊 ðŸ‹

We should try and make a short movie called The Glitch.

Up at the window looking out.

There's the clampers!! Sketch!!!!

:pac:

• Advertisement

There's the clampers!! Sketch!!!!

Sketch you say eh?!...

Sketch you say eh?!...

:D

As in run! I can't be doing too many sketches for you lot because then you'll get spoiled :p

As in run! I can't be doing too many sketches for you lot because then you'll get spoiled

Ah now it's been at least over a week since your last sketch. We're like malnourished children without your work to replenish us.

I've booked an ''easy spin'' class for Thursday week. Yes I need a week and two days to prepare myself. Christ. It better be the easiest spin class in the world. Now, what to wear to an exercise class? I don't think lycra is a good look for me. Note to self, buy a sports bra :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D

As in run! I can't be doing too many sketches for you lot because then you'll get spoiled :p

Banned from drawing anymore "Sketches" :pac:

Banned from drawing anymore "Sketches"

Whisht you rent-a-mod! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

I did not know there was such a thing as an "EASY SPIN CLASS" - Please fill me in on how that goes !!
    I did one in my life and OH MY G , never again !

Banned from drawing anymore "Sketches" :pac:

Oh right :(

:p

MsGiggles wrote: »
    I did not know there was such a thing as an "EASY SPIN CLASS" - Please fill me in on how that goes !!
    I did one in my life and OH MY G , never again !

Don't be saying that to me! I have the fitness level of a sloth so I'm going to be desperately trying to keep my legs moving and not fall off :pac:

Perse, draw us a picture :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just finished lunch and still hungry. I wonder would any colleagues notice if I had another meal...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement