Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Banned from drawing anymore "Sketches" :pac:

You just can't appreciate a genius at her peak. Those sketches capture the human condition in a raw and powerful way. It's no surprise that public reception has been lukewarm.....all truly great innovators were never appreciated in their own time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m in the kitchen, supposed to be preparing a cottage pie but I’m nibbling on a rice cake instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I've booked an ''easy spin'' class for Thursday week. Yes I need a week and two days to prepare myself. Christ. It better be the easiest spin class in the world. Now, what to wear to an exercise class? I don't think lycra is a good look for me. Note to self, buy a sports bra :p

You can make your spin class a little less painful and more comfortable by asking the instructor to show you how to fit the bike to you (most PT's are idiots and won't know), or look for a youtube clip explaining how to fit it [the bike] to you.

Enjoy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh right :(

:p

Ahhh I'm only busting your chops poly, draw away :-P
    Whisht you rent-a-mod! :p:D

*added too the list*

:-P

MsGiggles wrote: »
    I did not know there was such a thing as an "EASY SPIN CLASS" - Please fill me in on how that goes !!
    I did one in my life and OH MY G , never again !

Same here, did one once and nearly died, even though my arse never left the saddle once during the class, I couldn't even get off the bike at the end, eventually managed to do the John Wayne walk to the car and then sat in it shaking for 10mins before I could drive.. Never ever again. The instructor was roaring throughout the class eg "Come on pretend we're going up Patricks Hill now" and I was thinking stfu I'm actually dying here.. That was years ago and I'm still traumatised lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I’ve decided I’m heading out for pints tonight twill make up for the dry weekend I put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Costa, Galway. Bf decided to take me away for a few nights. First time in Galway and I actually really like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

I says wrote: »
    I’ve decided I’m heading out for pints tonight twill make up for the dry weekend I put down.

That sounds fair !

I've just hung out a load of washing here, like a summers day here in Cork today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Hope you all had a great St Patrick's weekend :) I'm now workside and i can see I have a lot to catch up on :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Afternoon all :) Hope you all had a great St Patrick's weekend :) I'm now workside and i can see I have a lot to catch up on :)

Where did you disappear too auto hmmm?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Costa, Galway. Bf decided to take me away for a few nights. First time in Galway and I actually really like it

Enjoy the town, any info needed just ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,082 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm in a $300 a night hotel room, there are two bottle of water in the fridge with a sign saying "complementary for elite members", yikes for $300 a night I kinda thought that i might get at least one bottle of water :):)

Homeward bound shortly, wondering how airport security will like my wife's new gift.

Work....... This is getting mounotonus..... Roll on Fri & few days away.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Where you off to Bubbly?

I’m heading home after grocery shopping. Electrocuted to bits in dunnes stores, felt like kicking the trolley around the place but I had sandals on and would have probably shocked my toe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Where did you disappear too auto hmmm?

I'm just gonna say 2 empty houses ;) Auto had herself some fun :D

Now homeside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,082 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

First Class Suite heading home, nice 12 hour jaunt ahead of me. Good night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

What's it all aboot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Hmm, so will I drink all of the vodka I have in the house or will I eat all of the chocolate instead? Or both? Tough decisions :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,866 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What's it all aboot?

How's Little Bones today Boney ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Hmm, so will I drink all of the vodka I have in the house or will I eat all of the chocolate instead? Or both? Tough decisions :p

No, No and No. :p

Seven Worlds will Collide

No, No and No. :p

Mean! Will I get a spanking if I do it anyway? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Couchside, watching celebrity bake off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mean! Will I get a spanking if I do it anyway? :pac:

You might enjoy it....:P

Seven Worlds will Collide

Succubus_ wrote:
    Hmm, so will I drink all of the vodka I have in the house or will I eat all of the chocolate instead? Or both? Tough decisions

Both. Always! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Fire side ! :)

You might enjoy it....:P

Oh I would, so that would be vodka, chocolate and spanking for the evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Home of the Year

Mam of 4 wrote:
    How's Little Bones today Boney ?

She's much improved on what she was thanks Mam. She's still sick obviously but having trouble keeping her temperature down was a worry and that's much better now.

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Home of the Year

Same here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement