Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Duvet Day is now Yoda! :p:D

Duvet Day is now Yoda! :p:D

Lol.. Don't worry I'll l be back posting about sausage rolls or something later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Arrived just in time for the sausage roll talk.... About to head for work, Grem, the unstoppable snot machine

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Arrived just in time for the sausage roll talk.... About to head for work, Grem, the unstoppable snot machine

Chat has happened when I have an empty plate here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Went for my beach run, it was a beautiful afternoon for 7km.

This was my first beach run this year (I think) so I really enjoyed it, and took some photos.

475770.jpg

Back home, had a scalding hot shower.. Chilling before taking Richo out for his walkies in a bit.

***Edit.

Just posted that over in the Athletics and Running forum and seen its not my first beach run of the year, I was out in January.

I run in a beautiful area, here's Portmarnock beach last January.. Its 08:00 and the sun is just breaking over Howth

471747.jpg

• Advertisement

Who's your little buddy there Makikomi?
    He's very cute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

bed. Alarms set.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , contemplating how many have left here , and how many have stopped posting , sad really .
    Enjoy the evening .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , contemplating how many have left here , and how many have stopped posting , sad really .
    Enjoy the evening .

It's the nature of forums. People come and go all the time. Plenty of new blood in the thread though and the post count is as high as ever. Once it stays polite, fun, and civil the thread will flourish. As Perse said earlier, we're often really still strangers and people move on.

Putting my feet up, roaring fire, and catching a bit of TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I know people come and go but it's still sad to see people leave. We are strangers but ye know far more about my life than my family do :p Even some of my friends!

Fcuked tired on the couch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sipping coffee, just after warm shower. Hoping to get little bits and pieces done around house before tomorrow (if I can keep my eyes open).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where am I ?

Stuck in The Matrix Glitch..

Unstuck lol..

Yes I know it's the nature of things for people to come and go , doesn't mean you can't miss their posts though .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just after sticking on the electic blanket for later.

Channel surfing on telly for another while, then bed to crash & recharge the batteries for the week ahead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mzungu wrote: »
    Computerside. Chillin' with a glass o' water.

Same here bro

*clinks water glasses*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed still with a heavy heart. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not well that I’m overthinking things and being paranoid of if I’m not paranoid at all but in fact seeing things totally clear. Thinking certain people would be totally better off if I just vanished into thin air. But I’ll have another ice pop first before thinking anymore about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still deskside
    Lol.. Don't worry I'll l be back posting about sausage rolls or something later.

DD for president :3

In bed still with a heavy heart. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not well that I’m overthinking things and being paranoid of if I’m not paranoid at all but in fact seeing things totally clear. Thinking certain people would be totally better off if I just vanished into thin air. But I’ll have another ice pop first before thinking anymore about it.

Come on now, enough of thinking like that!

*hugs*

Keep eating them ice pops missus and stay away from those thoughts :)

I am couchside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Damn it want ice cream now. Feck the lot of ye!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Researching stationary for sister’s wedding...I love stationary!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

honeybear wrote: »

Me too !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You might want to look at that again honeybear :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

What kind of stationary do you need for a wedding?

Oh man, remember 'fancy paper' at all? Hah such collections in primary school..

What kind of stationary do you need for a wedding?

Invites, place cards, thank you cards, readings and vows etc

You might want to look at that again honeybear :)

Spelling mistake?

Yep!

Invites, place cards, thank you cards, readings and vows etc

Ohhh ya makes sense!

Yep!

Teacher here on the naughty step!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

*Stationery* ...you've just set off my nervous twitch!
    :D

• Advertisement

*Stationery* ...you've just set off my nervous twitch!
    :D

Well she might enjoy not moving...:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement