Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Well she might enjoy not moving...:D

I always do all the work

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Who's your little buddy there Makikomi?
    He's very cute

This guy?.

475770.jpg

Since he's from the sea lets call him Starfish Steve in honor of Steve Irwin :D

He was still moving there and the tide was coming in so lets hope he's swimming happily around Dublin bay with all the other little starfish tonight :D

So what am I doing now.. Sitting in the living room with Richo snoring his head off (knackered after his walk), having a beer and looking at the Katie Taylor documentary on Netflix.

Katie, a hero we should all be proud of. Showing you can be a champion without being a scumbag, wannabe gangster like CmcG.

She's the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah Shoes, this thread wouldn't even be the same without you so I can't imagine what your loved ones would do without you.

Lying on my bed after a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Soooooooo fireside with a book. The wind down is on !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside with the laptop out. Technically signed off but bored out of my tree and not sleeping well so may as well do a bit.

Freaked out for a minute when I couldn't log on, thought I.T. had disabled my access in preparation for being fired when I go back, but turns out I just can't enter a password correctly.

Does anyone know that cartoon on the internet of the superhero "Anxiety Girl - Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound"? Yeh, thats me at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside listening to The Cure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fridays I'm in Love ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Waiting at the caredoc with the wee one and hoping to be seen soon. She's had a sh!te Paddy's weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww feel better soon Bones junior

Waiting at the caredoc with the wee one and hoping to be seen soon. She's had a sh!te Paddy's weekend.

Ah I hope the little one will be ok bones :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

You really should check out The Prevention, cos you know they are better!

I'm here all week folks! :p

Aww feel better soon Bones junior

Thanks Grem, she's a wee trooper. She's one of them kids where it's hard to tell how sick she is because she has such a sunny disposition.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Ah no, I hope they get better soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope she'll be ok bones, poor little mite.
    mzungu wrote: »

Bro! get your coat.

:pac:

mzungu wrote: »

I want to eyeroll but my head is too sore :rolleyes:

Bro! get your coat.

:pac:

I ain't going' nowhere!

Brazen it out is my motto!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ah Mistur Bones, hope your little trooper gets seen and feels better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bones , hope little bones is back to herself soon .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

In bed still with a heavy heart. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not well that I’m overthinking things and being paranoid of if I’m not paranoid at all but in fact seeing things totally clear. Thinking certain people would be totally better off if I just vanished into thin air. But I’ll have another ice pop first before thinking anymore about it.

I don't believe it.

Im a total bitch for having a good day, and then coming home and picking it apart. It's hard when your defences are down too!

You're well liked here, so probably well liked in RL, and maybe get some curry chips or something. :) Bassy?

I'm home. After a good day. Picking it apart. :D

This guy?
    Yup
    Since he's from the sea lets call him Starfish Steve in honor of Steve Irwin :D

He was still moving there and the tide was coming in so lets hope he's swimming happily around Dublin bay with all the other little starfish tonight :D

Phew. Had a momentary pang after posting. Like OMG what if Steve was D.E.A.**** shhh. :eek:
    Katie, a hero we should all be proud of. Showing you can be a champion without being a scumbag, wannabe gangster like CmcG.

She's the best.
    She really is. Lowkey classy, so refreshing. See my previous posts on the subject :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

USA airport security (TSA) could really do with some lessons about customer relations, they don't talk to you, they growl :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    USA airport security (TSA) could really do with some lessons about customer relations, they don't talk to you, they growl :)

I think 'guttural' is their baseline :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just wrapping up the beers, I always follow a night shift with a beer (or 2 or 3, or even 4) and thinking ~ isn't this a great little thread all the same.

About to open to Kindle start the nights wind down proper.. Off work tomorrow, might have a glass of wine too lol

Back home already with an antibiotic for the wee one. Throat infection is what's bothering the poor wee thing.

Thank for the well wishes guys ye're a sound oul bunch.

Look at me being an attention seeking drama banana with my post from the caredoc! :p

I have to say that was my first experience using caredoc and found it great. We rang around 7, got an appointment for 9 and were back home with antibiotics by 10.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Back home already with an antibiotic for the wee one. Throat infection is what's bothering the poor wee thing.

Thank for the well wishes guys ye're a sound oul bunch.

Look at me being an attention seeking drama banana with my post from the caredoc! :p

I have to say that was my first experience using caredoc and found it great. We rang around 7, got an appointment for 9 and were back home with antibiotics by 10.20.

Great that it's nothing more serious than a throat infection bones (although that's bad enough !)

The out of hours Docs are really good !

Hope you all manage to get some sleep now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I think 'guttural' is their baseline :pac:

I was thinking gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus would be closer to their baseline :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I'm on the couch with 2 hamster siblings on my lap , they are one year old now and looking at them resting and relaxed make me wonder what the hell do they think of me. Whatever they think anyway, I hope they know I would split the earth into two for them. Lovely little furry things.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with tea.

Bed soon. Off on a little trip to London tomorrow to see Picture This and also see the Bodyworlds exhibit while I'm in the area :)

I'd like to see that exhibit Paws, i expect a full report back :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home at last. Was working away today, drove home on cruise control most of the way but best bit was listening to John Creedon all the way home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement