Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, was up and at em until a panic attack hit. They are so draining. Anyway, dog being borrowed in the afternoon from a neighbour to take to the beach, hopefully that will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Came off a 24 hour shift at 9am this morning and had a snooze.. Sitting in my front room after two cups of strong coffee and trying to my ass out for a run, I've even had my first bit of chocolate in almost a year (or more) hoping for a sugar rush.

Fecking exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Went out for a shuffle myself.

Crashed out on the couch with coffee & toast with Aldi nutella.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Couchside, marking essays and drinking more tea than is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ended up in the Blue Light for a pint after a trek. Home now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just home and procrastinating about cleaning the muddy boots. I might let them dry a bit first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Currently have a full house and sipping a Bushmills 21yo to cope :D

Off to work
    Ho hum .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Had a lovely weekend planned out. I’m on deaths door (I probably have a sinus infection, and a bit dehydrated which no doubt is making me feel worse than I really am) and he has just been called into work even though he’s supposed to be on rest days. So I’m left feeling sorry for myself alone and being 180% needy. Am promised a milkshake when he’s on the way home though.

Bed! Bedbedbedbedbed!!!!!! :D

I notice we have lost a few of us. Kevin and Red have closed their accounts and Edward hasn't posted in a while. Hope you are all ok men :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

bubblypop wrote: »
    Witchie, you're making me so jealous.... Looking up flights & holidays now!

Well I can't recommend Ko Lanta more. Only downside was getting stung by tiny little jellyfish in the sea so stuck to swimming in my hotel pool instead.
    Had a lovely weekend planned out. I’m on deaths door (I probably have a sinus infection, and a bit dehydrated which no doubt is making me feel worse than I really am) and he has just been called into work even though he’s supposed to be on rest days. So I’m left feeling sorry for myself alone and being 180% needy. Am promised a milkshake when he’s on the way home though.

I know all about the dehydration. Spent yesterday morning in a clinic getting iv antibiotics and unable to drown the shamrock due to a UTI caused by dehydration.

In bed at hotel 10 mins from Krabi airport. We have an 8.25am flight so made sense to come here for the night.

Bed! Bedbedbedbedbed!!!!!! :D

I notice we have lost a few of us. Kevin and Red have closed their accounts and Edward hasn't posted in a while. Hope you are all ok men :)

Thought Edward closed his too?

Thought Edward closed his too?

Oh really? Ah that's a shame. It reminds me how shallow the interactions on here can be. Like we chat away on the threads but at the end of the day some of us are strangers to each other and can close an account and disappear at any time.
    Yourself excluded mind because you're in and out like a fiddlers elbow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Oh really? Ah that's a shame. It reminds me how shallow the interactions on here can be. Like we chat away on the threads but at the end of the day some of us are strangers to each other and can close an account and disappear at any time.

That's so the government can't track you. :eek:

If you stay here too long, they'll fine you and place a location beacon in one of your fillings. :eek:

RMAOK wrote: »
    That's so the government can't track you. :eek:

If you stay here too long, they'll fine you and place a location beacon in one of your fillings. :eek:

Shìte. I've only just gotten a filling two weeks ago and am due another in May.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Shìte. I've only just gotten a filling two weeks ago and am due another in May.

Don't open your mouth while in a public place, that's how they track you.

If you've got some tin foil, make a hat out of it to stop the radio waves from the tracker. People might think you're a conspiracy nut, but that's what the government want you to think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home from a dog walk, feeling a bit better. Might even try and do a bit of work I needed to do last week and get it sent on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Cookerside about to cook dinner !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MsGiggles wrote: »
    Cookerside about to cook dinner !

Great what are we having 😀?

Lying on my bed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - back from Westport, was a pleasant break. Would have lingered a bit longer but was lashing rain this morning. Kind of had a scenic route planned via Delphi, Leenane, Maum valley but was pointless because of the weather.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Yourself excluded mind because you're in and out like a fiddlers elbow! :D

I don't remember fiddling your elbow! :eek:

Great what are we having 😀?

Lying on my bed

Bit of a stew Seph? How does that sound !?

CH good to have ya back !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MsGiggles wrote: »
    Bit of a stew Seph? How does that sound !?

CH good to have ya back !

*slides plate across the counter*

*slides plate across the counter*

Give it time !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after a fantastic long weekend, hearing of all the tragedies over the weekend really puts life into perspective. Going to have a beer or two and get an early night.

Reconnecting with an old friend...nice feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Savannah Georgia enjoying a nice cold beer. Will sleep in Washington DC tonight.

GoneHome wrote: »
    Fireside after a fantastic long weekend, hearing of all the tragedies over the weekend really puts life into perspective. Going to have a beer or two and get an early night.

I'm just after pouring a glass of wine (I had nothing yesterday so don't judge and I'm off tomorrow).. My almost 18yr old had a few cans yesterday afternoon with his friends he came in home at 7.30pm to change and head into town with the pals, I'm doing the reverse psychology thing for the last few months with the older ones and it's working a treat so I just kinda said that town would be rough and they wouldn't be getting in anywhere anyway but they were welcome into my house (bags/shoes left in patio as usual) and said no more.. Anyway he got changed and went out to the others who were waiting outside and all came in bar 3 lads who headed into town... Won't go into details but one ended up in hospital, it could have been worse he's home and OK ish.. Just thinking today that the dice can drop either way and bad things happen to good people.. No moral to the story just rambling but young lives are just so fragile and they're not really doing anything we didn't do but it's highlighted with social media so much today.. My heart genuinely goes out to everyone affected by the incidents over the weekend.. It could be any of us... BTW I'm not drunkies only after a sip lol but I'm in one of those profound moods recently wondering what it's all about.. Sorry if I'm being melancholy BTW, as ye were lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside. Chillin' with a glass o' water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Great post Duvet Day, you put it very well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement