Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Sun & Moon rumours and discussion

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon info in about 9 hours! (Ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Not proper info, just a new form reveal.

DGgL71nUQAA4QDR.jpg

Dusk Form Lycanroc will bare its fangs in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.

It's been confirmed that a new form of Lycanroc appears in the world of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon—Dusk Form. The colors of Dusk Form Lycanroc's body and eyes differ from those of previously discovered Lycanroc, Midday Form and Midnight Form.

You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary methods, such as discovering the mysterious Pokémon in the wild.

So check back soon for news on how you can get Dusk Form Lycanroc, along with more details on the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, but underwhelming really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mega Stones for Mega Gardevoir, Gallade, Lopunny, and Diancie unlock with the code POYONG.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Finally got off my arse and beat the E4 earlier this evening. Still waiting for the credits to roll. This is bordering on tantric at this stage. Just let me save!

BTW, I accidentally won the battle in the middle of the end sequence - will I get another shot at catching that guy?

• Advertisement

Last Sun and Moon mega stone code out, DRACHE gets you the stones for Ampharos, Altaria, Latios, and Latias.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-a-special-celebi-with-pokemon-gold-or-pokemon-silver/

So, if you get Gold or Silver on the eStore, you'll get a code to get a Celebi in either Sun/Moon, or Ultra Sun/Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any news on if Silver and Gold will be linkable with Pokemon Bank asap ala Blue Red and Yellow?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

There's a rolling code to get Pikachu in a hat in Sun / Moon
    https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-movie-and-a-new-pikachu-for-you/
    When you redeem defines the hat.
    Looks like you can only redeem once though.

anyone ever try having multiple copies of the download version of the game on different cards? Wondering if I can cheese this and get all 6 to Bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Any news on if Silver and Gold will be linkable with Pokemon Bank asap ala Blue Red and Yellow?

The lads here state it's got Bank support:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/18/16166660/pokemon-gold-silver-nintendo-3ds-physical-release

Is there much expectation for a Diamond and Pearl remake considering we're in its anniversary territory?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Anyone have a good dratini for trade?

Started a new save would like some of my favorite pokemon

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Anyone have a good dratini for trade?

Started a new save would like some of my favorite pokemon

I'm sure I could breed one for you, SuMo?

mcgovern wrote: »
    I'm sure I could breed one for you, SuMo?

Moon

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Moon

I forgot how long it takes to hatch Dratinis...
    I have a 5 IV one (missing speed) plus some lower and some un-hatched eggs.
    I'm around for next 2-3 hours and again later tonight. My friend code is 4570-9201-0384, send me a PM when you want to trade.

PM sent. Many thanks

So what's your best wonder trades?

I got lvl 1 snow warning alolan vulpix and lvl 1 adamant charmander with dragon dance, flare blitzand crunch :D

Got some shockers too, I wonder trade only good pokemon with good natures!!

Advertisement