Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Sun & Moon rumours and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

Not G.R wrote: »
    Just as a follow on; I actually hate every single new Pokemon shown so far bar Mimiku and the Alolan Ninetales :pac: :pac:

I'm actually prepared to fight you over Pikipeks honour

1 amazing and 1 good route one bird from 6 gens. On the odds Pikipek will be bad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Farfetch'd was and still is awesome. Such a fun character in the anime too smacking trainers in the face with his leek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

Half tempted to go out and grab a DS for this, what are you guys expectations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

The 2DS will run it and that's cheap enough now.

I'm expecting it'll be a really fresh and enjoyable entry to the series. I really like the Alola Forms and the changes to the gym/e4 system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Apparently the korean ratings board has rated a Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo. So hopefully that'll be announced on the 6th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

The ORAS demo didnt come out until a week before release and was by codes that were quite limited so I wouldn't get my hopes up about that!

Really looking forward to the game - except I just know they're gonna make it too easy and kill the fun!

Ok what the F*** is going on in this game.

A pokemon called Type:Null? Ultra Beast? Parallel universes?

This really is an odd pokemon game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Ive decided I'm not watching any more videos. I want to be completely confused when playing for the first time :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've read that Ultra Beast won't actually count as pokémon, and will just be a plot thing. They aren't showing up on the list of pokémon on the official site anyway, while all the other ones in the latest video have been added to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Anyone for an Ultra Beasts spin-off? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

eFpdA7x.png

Professor Oak gets an Alolan form too!

It's his cousin!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Ultrabeasts are so weird. Roidy Red Bug

Rockruffs daytime evolution is cool

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

From the small amount of info we have on Ultra Beasts so far - they are my one negative feeling towards the game...

.... well that and the stupid explanation they gave for Raichu Alola Forme!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

Where are people pre ordering?
    Amazon cheapest but who can wait extra days for delivery?

long_b wrote: »
    Where are people pre ordering?
    Amazon cheapest but who can wait extra days for delivery?

Amazon + Parcel Motel = day of/day after shipping and still works out cheaper than gamestop!

I'm gonna order off Amazon and get the Sun steelbook edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

New evolutions look class, I love Kommo-o and Alolan Muk

• Advertisement

Demo on the e-shop on Tuesday as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

The demo is up now.

Early thoughts on the demo:

Looks super good, the pokemon models are great.
    I like the music for Team Skull.
    Nice that move selection now tells you when a move will be not very, regular, or super effective, it'll be helpful in the early days when you're not sure of the types yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You need to have already beaten a pokemon for that to show, which is nice.

You can move your DS to change the camera aim, which is also cool. I think it's great so far

Riding on a Tauros is brilliant, and I am in love with the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

How long does the demo go on for lads? Is there much to do in it?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    How long does the demo go on for lads? Is there much to do in it?

It's about an hour and not much to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I could be wrong but it looked like the Super/Not Very effective notes on the moves only showed AFTER you had used the move once against that pokemon.

Team Skull's arm jiggling 90's gangsta moves were hilarious.

Banjo wrote: »
    I could be wrong but it looked like the Super/Not Very effective notes on the moves only showed AFTER you had used the move once against that pokemon.

Team Skull's arm jiggling 90's gangsta moves were hilarious.

Once you have battled the pokemon at least once, they will show up for every move.

• Advertisement

There's a bunch of timed events in the game. One was on the day after the demo was out, and gave 10 pretty wings so I'm guessing they'll all be giving items to send to the main game when it's out.

Advertisement