Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It was always a good day when there wasn’t a lot of deaths, for more than one reason.

Snuggled under the covers now, considering not going to class tomorrow :pac:

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying in bed raging. Stupid stupid life.

Anyone want to sponsor a beach day for me? The ocean always soothes my soul.

Only if I can come too!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lying in bed raging. Stupid stupid life.

Anyone want to sponsor a beach day for me? The ocean always soothes my soul.

What's up?. Tell Auntie Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

What's up?. Tell Auntie Grem

My house sale still hasn't closed, been a year since I sold it.

My wages haven't been paid and the boss is querying my invoice when I have done nothing wrong on it. She is changing a rule that means I have to remove one of the articles I wrote from this month's invoice reducing my pay and am worried she isn't going to pay me for it despite commissioning me to write it.

I am broke and having a party this weekend so wanted to have a tree up and buy stuff for the party.

Boyfriend being a bit cagey about something and I think it is to do with racial tensions rising here. He is going to some protest march soon which has me worried.

And worst of all their king got married to some slip of a lass from Russia. He was meant to be mine. Dammit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeez ok that's a lot of things to handle at once.. Can you meet this boss?.

• Advertisement

Jeez ok that's a lot of things to handle at once.. Can you meet this boss?.

Nope. She's in Ireland. Gonna trawl through my time sheets and emails and do what she asks. Just makes me feel crap that she doesn't trust me when I am so frickin honest on my timesheets. If am working and have clock running but stop to do something like go to the loo or make a coffee I stop the timer even though I know we are allowed to let it run like that.

If I leave it running by mistake I have often stopped it and removed the time or worked on without putting it back on.

Aw well. Just struggling at the moment. Will be grand.

Nope. She's in Ireland. Gonna trawl through my time sheets and emails and do what she asks. Just makes me feel crap that she doesn't trust me when I am so frickin honest on my timesheets. If am working and have clock running but stop to do something like go to the loo or make a coffee I stop the timer even though I know we are allowed to let it run like that.

If I leave it running by mistake I have often stopped it and removed the time or worked on without putting it back on.

Aw well. Just struggling at the moment. Will be grand.

Ireland eh?. *bares teeth smiles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. 3 consecutive nights of poor sleep but never again have I to sleep under the same roof as psycho housemate :)

VERY tired. Now to commandeer the dark circles under my eyes away! In advance of pending crush assisted house move this evening.

Me Nerves !!! :D

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. 3 consecutive nights of poor sleep but never again have I to sleep under the same roof as psycho housemate :)

VERY tired. Now to commandeer the dark circles under my eyes away! In advance of pending crush assisted house move this evening.

Oh happy day! I'm finally at the end of a stupid long run of shifts so on my way home to crash and relax. Yay! It's gone crazy dark here just now though..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!Nearly there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

A late start today, was in A&E during the night with daughter, she has a gall bladder infection, seriously painful. They kept her in, Mrs and I didn't get home till 5 am.
    Having breakfast now, Mrs off to work, I'm not going to work today, Mrs made of stronger stuff than me, took it in her stride, I'm still shaking.

Edward M wrote: »
    A late start today, was in A&E during the night with daughter, she has a gall bladder infection, seriously painful. They kept her in, Mrs and I didn't get home till 5 am.
    Having breakfast now, Mrs off to work, I'm not going to work today, Mrs made of stronger stuff than me, took it in her stride, I'm still shaking.

I have given birth twice and that gallbladder infection is much worse pain. It is relentless. In fairness, I had epidurals but still. Hope she will be better soon.

On sofa working. Just did my timesheet review and as I suspected all was correct on my end bar one slight mislabelled item that actually didn't affect my invoice.

Sigh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside ,hiked up the lofty mountains , well worth it,in pain but it made me realize how unfit I am and need to get my ass back in the gym asap!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,592 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Coolock (#21)

Woohoo! So happy for you! Hope all goes well later on :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Woohoo! So happy for you! Hope all goes well later on :D

Thank you! I'm soooooo nervous... Have to text him to remind him and agonising here over when to even do that! I'm in a heap lol :pac:

Thank you! I'm soooooo nervous... Have to text him to remind him and agonising here over when to even do that! I'm in a heap lol :pac:

deep breaths... slow down! Moving is hard work.... One day will tell you the tale of my move over here!

In from out.....just checking things and got wondrously washed.. the gale has kindly broken off the branches of the tree behind here that have been driving my crazy banging on the roof... Kind Diana... fire lit and glowing,,,, bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working from home today, just back from hols & Diana blowing & puffing outside.

Graces7 wrote: »
    deep breaths... slow down! Moving is hard work.... One day will tell you the tale of my move over here!

It's less the move and more the "interaction" and what, if anything will happen after.

Like a giddy teenager. There's so much against it (head) but damn the connection! (heart). :D

• Advertisement

I know I am not around as much these days so may have missed soemthing, but where is shpud please\/

scuse typos.... bella kitten alll over the keyboard...

Text him now, at least you’ll have that out of the way and can stop fretting about it :p
    I know I am not around as much these days so may have missed soemthing, but where is shpud please\/

scuse typos.... bella kitten alll over the keyboard...

Not sure Grace, I was wondering that myself in one of the other threads the other day

especially for cat starved seph out there in the outback

There are some really funny ones !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=424ZWG4lpgY

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Text him now, at least you’ll have that out of the way and can stop fretting about it :p

Not sure Grace, I was wondering that myself in one of the other threads the other day

I'm being told by friends it's too early not to text til 4pm... Argh! :pac:

I hope Shpud2 is ok too..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside tired

He's one lucky guy! I'm gonna fight him for ya! :3:3

especially for cat starved seph out there in the outback

There are some really funny ones !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=424ZWG4lpgY

Too kind grace :3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dragging my sorry arse outta bed...... this month has almost killed me and its not over yet :)

Bedside tired

He's one lucky guy! I'm gonna fight him for ya! :3:3

Why so tired? Or should I ask :D

I don't know about that.... this time tomorrow hopefully I'll have a better picture of the situation... til then - FREAK OUT! :pac:

Why so tired? Or should I ask :D

I don't know about that.... this time tomorrow hopefully I'll have a better picture of the situation... til then - FREAK OUT! :pac:

Well because ehhh 😉 Hehe, I was hiking up mount lofty today :3.

• Advertisement

Inexplicably I am wide awake again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement