Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Agreed, she should have gotten a title run

Shes no where near ready. She was rushed to the main roster and shes sloppy. Dont think Asuka or Bayley should have dropped the title to her.

I dont hate her, I believe her chatcater work has been solid despite WWE flip flopping on her face heel wise. But shes not ready for a title yet.

Theyve done well bringing prestige to both womens titles the last year by having worthy champions with decent reigns. Lacey capturing a title would be a backwards step.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Otis on Raw tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Midnight start tonight

show has started Sky never updated the schedule

Morrison without a beard is weird

• Advertisement

Jordon is a scarily big man

I wonder can he actually wrestle and maybe thats why hes a bodyguard

The **** is going on with Mia Yim

Bit of a sudden ending

So the Fiend is entering the title race

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Retribution are the worst booked and least intimidating stable in wrestling since the J.O.B Squad, you won't find a bigger bunch of jabronis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭ThePott

No NXT this year which is a shame, guess it's because they don't to mix the separate rosters with COVID going on.
    That has got to be the worst Survivor Series women's team in quite some time. Smackdown will wipe the floor with them.
    It is strange to have a big brand loyalty thing so close to having a draft.

Retribution are unsalvageable at this stage. What a mess, what was that with Mia Yim. Not to mention even the ref was just straight up calling her Mia. They obviously decided the prefer the Hurt Business and threw their support behind them instead.

Also just saw someone point out Nikki Cross' new theme. I genuinely didn't think it was her theme and was just some generic music all the women were walking out to. That is horrendous as are the fireworks added to her tron. They're clearly ditching all the CFO$ stuff now but Jesus, at least have some decent replacements. These are all terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So apart from that weird fit, will they actually have Mia do anything like have a match?

And I'm still undecided on the running gag of Lana going through the table. It's stupid but kinda funny.

But they had that match without Nattie or Naomi?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So apart from that weird fit, will they actually have Mia do anything like have a match?

And I'm still undecided on the running gag of Lana going through the table. It's stupid but kinda funny.

But they had that match without Nattie or Naomi?

Wish I could say I find anything Jax or Baszler do even mildly funny or entertaining. It's a bit of a farce that they have those two acting like the big bullies of the schoolyard while they have Asuka, their actual women's champion, acting like a goof every week who currently isn't feuding with anyone.

Not even sure who will be next to go after Asuka. No one seems interested. Maybe Alexa?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Not even sure who will be next to go after Asuka. No one seems interested. Maybe Alexa?

I said this before about WWE they can only book one women’s feud at a time. Right now Baley/Sasha has all of their focus.

The raw women’s title and tag titles are pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

I’d like to see Naomi join the hurt business and take down Asuka. Also I really wish they’d
    Keep bray away from the title picture for a while.
    Have him destroy virtually the entire roster, have him as this unstoppable force who only shows up now and again and make him a real credible threat again.

And keep the Fiend away from the Team Raw bollocks

I'm just waiting for Alexa to start referring to The Fiend as "Mistah F"

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So reading that Prichard thinks putting Lana through a table every week will turn her into a huge babyface in the eyes of the fan and has nothing to do with Miro being in AEW.

So reading that Prichard thinks putting Lana through a table every week will turn her into a huge babyface in the eyes of the fan and has nothing to do with Miro being in AEW.

To be fair it does annoy me a lot but that probably has more to do with the prominence Jax and Baszler are taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭ThePott

I don't think it's a Miro thing tbh. Like even if we say she is being punished she is prominently on TV. Challenged for the title not long ago and was the only non-tag team woman on the Survivor Series team. If there were crowds I think this would be a popular segments.

Not to mention someday when Lana gets one over on Jax people will eat it up.

Was Lana the only female to qualify for Team Raw ladies all the others automatically in, whereas guys all have to qualify

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Lana the only female to qualify for Team Raw ladies all the others automatically in, whereas guys all have to qualify

Yeah... apparently Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose deserved automatic places given how on fire they've been as a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah... apparently Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose deserved automatic places given how on fire they've been as a team.

Or "Sexy Muscle Friends" as Asuka has named them.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Vince's hatred for first names has struck once again, Matt Riddle is no more, he'll now be known only as Riddle.

https://twitter.com/FightfulWrestle/status/1321917573575905281

Well I was having a hard time trying to remember such a complicated name like Matt.
    Wait until his program with the Enigma, Jeff Hardy.
    Or until he gets a Riddler gimmick

Riddle is going to be jobbing to Jax/Baszler shortly, you heard it here first. The Mox approach.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

giphy.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Jesus Guitar on a pole match, Vince Russo be proud

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That's Elias' 2nd guitar on a pole match, his first was against Jason Jordan.

• Advertisement

Thought the cash in was happening there

So Orton has to put it with challenges from the Fiend, Drew, Miz/Morrison and Roman Reigns (which seems a bit of waste and pretty pointless)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement