Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Finn losing to Lashley or is it a match to get a title shot at EC?

It’s non title so I imagine shenanigans or a non finish that leads to a title match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Loughc wrote: »
    It’s non title so I imagine shenanigans or a non finish that leads to a title match.

It's for the title.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's for the title.

It’s not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Oh strange. The preview of WWE mustn’t be updated yep. Anyway I still call shenanigans for the match result.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I don't see any mention of the match being for the title on WWE.com (just on there now)

Kurt Angle set to appear too from the looks of it. Off this week from Monday-Thurs. Time to get a few beers in and attempt to watch RAW live at least I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Necro wrote: »
    I don't see any mention of the match being for the title on WWE.com (just on there now)

Kurt Angle set to appear too from the looks of it. Off this week from Monday-Thurs. Time to get a few beers in and attempt to watch RAW live at least I guess.

Y18LzOV.gif?noredirect

d90.jpg

Good luck with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sky plus record and speed watching is the way to go. 3 hours plus into 20 mins tops

• Registered Users Posts: 38,156 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sky plus record and speed watching is the way to go. 3 hours plus into 20 mins tops

Depends on the segments really

Normally watch the first hour live and the rest on Tuesday speeding through those annoying and repetitive ads

SD at 2 hours is a much easier watch live

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »

I'm guessing Kurt and JJ are "ok" now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Kurt and JJ are "ok" now

:pac::pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Oh god i tried to watch Raw live a few months back for the first time in probably a decade and regretted it.

The amount of bleedin ads is painful. I don’t notice when I’m speeding through the recording.

If I'm not working I'll usually watch the first segment anyways and decide then if I'm going to hang about for the rest. Ads usually put me off but sometimes I'll persevere through them.

It's very rare though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anything close to a run of the mill Raw is very hard to watch live

Raw after Mania is usually a good watch, as is any of the specials like 25th anniversary etc, but 5 ads an hour of the same ads over and over on Sky or the stupid American ones if watching on a stream are enough to drive anyone daft

Anything close to a run of the mill Raw is very hard to watch live

Raw after Mania is usually a good watch, as is any of the specials like 25th anniversary etc, but 5 ads an hour of the same ads over and over on Sky or the stupid American ones if watching on a stream are enough to drive anyone daft

Just running through my roster to see how I'm fixed for the Mania after RAW alright, see can I watch it live:D

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Christ I hate Stephanie... I know we’re supposed to, whatever, but even when she’s meant to sincere, she comes across as condescending..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

holiday time LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 38,156 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lynch beating up the authority figure and is now suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

God this is so stupid. It's not like Wrestlemania is this weekend.

Enjoyed her beating up Stephanie though.

definitely a draft to raw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Didn’t catch much of what Ronda said there.. way too fast and no person would talk like that

Also see Stephanie’s “I was there when Nia Jax exploded your face”

Why do they speak like imbeciles?

They have to get Ronda embracing the bold and becoming the heel.. tne baffled babyface thing isn’t working... the crowd adore Becky, anyone would be booed hugely against her

TimesArrow wrote: »
    They have to get Ronda embracing the bold and becoming the heel.. tne baffled babyface thing isn’t working... the crowd adore Becky, anyone would be booed hugely against her

think they want her as both to keep "sports celebrity factor"

can see angle retiring,liked him as manager but cant blame him with all their tours...what about ambrose tho??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Fcuk off Road Dogg. Just fcuk off, please. That’s me done watching for the night, surprised I made it this far.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Fcuk off Road Dogg. Just fcuk off, please. That’s me done watching for the night, surprised I made it this far.

hes a filler as so many injured..better than elias and colburn match no 10,or is it no 11 :D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

weird that Jarrett had the 1999 attire but the 1995 music :/

a new fun ambrose?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Was that Steph and Becky segment supposed to match the Vince and Austin segment when Austin stunnered Vince for the 1st time

I really hope its not the start of a female version of that rivalry

Was that Steph and Becky segment supposed to match the Vince and Austin segment when Austin stunnered Vince for the 1st time

I really hope its not the start of a female version of that rivalry

It will be...

Typical the biggest organic storyline they have and here comes Steph to get some of that limelight. By the time April comes around it'll be more about Becky v The Authority than Becky V Ronda.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Oh strange. The preview of WWE mustn’t be updated yep. Anyway I still call shenanigans for the match result.

Told you shenanigans :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement