Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

No snipers in gulag,winches on the outside of buildings and the Origin shotty the first thing you pick up are all great things :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Juggernauts can get ****ed. Make that a separate mode for anyone who wants it. Motoring about the place, have 8 kills and haven't been bought back once. Pushing towards penultimate circle and I get mowed by a juggernaut. He had two kills.

Also, yay the Oden is back! Said nobody, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Dozyart wrote: »
    No snipers in gulag,winches on the outside of buildings and the Origin shotty the first thing you pick up are all great things :pac:

I've seen some comments about the floor origin similar to the floor FAL. Expect to get shotgunned a lot.
    Juggernauts wouldn't be my idea of fun in a BR especially solos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Juggernauts can get ****ed.

What's 'juggernauts'?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement

it's the top killstreak in multiplayer, in WZ you have a chain gun with a shed load of bullets, significant armour and when you drop from a height do massive AOE damage. A decent player would be pretty much unkillable a lot of the time.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    it's the top killstreak in multiplayer, in WZ you have a chain gun with a shed load of bullets, significant armour and when you drop from a height do massive AOE damage. A decent player would be pretty much unkillable a lot of the time.

Ah! I only play solo so I'm guessing that it has no bearing on me?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

It's been loading here since 9am and it's only at 70%... :(

Is the stadium open? Is there a moving train?

Penfailed wrote: »
    Ah! I only play solo so I'm guessing that it has no bearing on me?

I think they may have added in random Jugg drops on solo but haven't been on today

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Yep, stadium is open and moving train. Got on it at tunelearlier and got sniped off it at airport ��
    There's obviously going to be something with the bunkers as well, found a red access card earlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Is the stadium open? Is there a moving train?

Stadium is open and is absolute carnage,between the amount of people going there and others grabbing a chopper and mincing people around it

Stadium is fun though, I have to say. Internal design is very good.

Dozyart wrote: »
    Stadium is open and is absolute carnage,between the amount of people going there and others grabbing a chopper and mincing people around it

I'm sure it's going to be like that for a while whilst people check it out. There's no helicopter in solo so I should miss that part...unless that has changed!

It's been loading here since 9am and it's only at 70%... :(

78%

I'll give it a go in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

The ridiculous updates killed all interest in the game for me. Don't play it anymore. Takes up >200GB on my PC, and over half my PS4's hard drive available space...every time there's a fairly regular update it seems to be a colossal 30-60GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Downloaded Season 5 and I'm very disappointed that Shoot-house and Shipment are gone.

I wasn't really a fan of Shipment when the map was first released a few years back but I find it so much fun in this MW, I still have hope that it'll be reinstated.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Downloaded Season 5 and I'm very disappointed that Shoot-house and Shipment are gone.

I wasn't really a fan of Shipment when the map was first released a few years back but I find it so much fun in this MW, I still have hope that it'll be reinstated.

They'll be back. The MP playlist rotates constantly.

I played a few games this morning. I'm not liking too many of the weapons off the ground so far. I got hammered in the first couple of games. There's no Gulag again for solo as it's back to the buy back system. I foolishly thought that my loadout wouldn't have changed...that was a mistake! I'll have to try and get it sorted tonight.

I knew that my rank would go back to 55...but my other stats are up the left too. Do they reset to some random moment? Kills and deaths are both over one hundred even though I only played a few games...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

2007 - a few years ago. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

I like the mini rumble, it's handy if you want a quick game

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I like the new oil rig map.

I played a few games this morning. I'm not liking too many of the weapons off the ground so far. I got hammered in the first couple of games. There's no Gulag again for solo as it's back to the buy back system. I foolishly thought that my loadout wouldn't have changed...that was a mistake! I'll have to try and get it sorted tonight.

Your loadout hasn't reset. Other than rank, everything stays the same.

Somehow my loadout was a complete mess. I went into the weapons after the game and couldn't even find my normal loadout...but I didn't have much time to check it properly. My K/D ratio has completely changed...for the better!

They'll be back. The MP playlist rotates constantly.

Oh I hope so, I love the small maps.

It be great if you could add map choice within the filters.

errlloyd wrote: »
    2007 - a few years ago. :)

That's crazy.

Yeah...you're right. I'm just off the phone to my son. I was playing on his account by mistake! :lol: *facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Oh I hope so, I love the small maps.

It be great if you could add map choice within the filters.

Every Tuesday at about 7pm our time they update the playlists, usually announce them Monday

There was a lovely playlist a few weeks ago, dirty old houseboat that was rust, shipment and shoothouse 24/7, good for grinding the ranks

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    Every Tuesday at about 7pm our time they update the playlists, usually announce them Monday

There was a lovely playlist a few weeks ago, dirty old houseboat that was rust, shipment and shoothouse 24/7, good for grinding the ranks

Yeah that was right up might street, although I found Rust didn't appear that much compared to the other two.

Another oldie I'd love them to introduce, would be Nuketown but I'm not sure Treyarch and Infinity Award would combine just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Nuketown will probably be in the Black Ops Cold War game when it comes out

Advertisement