Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Campaign is pretty good but not at the price they'll want to sell it to you for. Hope they launch a MP, at some point, old maps only, no shipment (although I like shipment)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

They should take gunrunner out of cabin fever. Plays like a big map.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

heroics wrote: »
    They should take gunrunner out of cabin fever. Plays like a big map.

Neither is hackney yard, but in fairness, theyre probably 2 of the best maps in the game and closer to what we've come to expect from the last 6 years of COD. Imo, it's a roundabout way of making it so you don't have to play arklov or picadilly

Or Azhir cave/Euphrates Bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Giving warzone up until they fix the sound. The worst sound I've seen in an fps game ever. It's like everyone has dead silence on permanently.

• Advertisement

I can hear them all right but can't pinpoint from where. I assume that's something wrong with me. I'll hear loud footsteps and think this is the sound of my impending doom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I can hear them sometimes. Too many times have I had 1 guy or a whole squad sprint at my position and not hearing them until they are already shooting at me from 5 meters. It's not dead silence either. The games sound is just terribly designed and balanced.

Also gunfights can sound close but are a whole town away. It's very hard to pinpoint sound. There's other sound issues like a sound triggering at a certain point left or right will continue playing at that point even if you turn your characters head.

Difficulty locating sound above or below. There's no effects applied to distant or different floor sounds that would help identify their distance or location. Only volume.

3d positional audio is non existent and footsteps often make no sound.

Playing on PC so maybe it's not an issue on console but I'm not the only 1. All the big streamers also calling out the bad sound.

Back to apex until they fix this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,404 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Nah the audios complete dirt on console too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Tis fine on MP on console anyway. Actually look forward to when people go to bed, I get to use my headphones and I immediately become better because I can hear around me. But I don't play Warzone so...

Rumours are that MW2 remastered is stand alone and the maps will be put into rotation in MW 2019. This would be the best move, stupid to split up the playerbase.

Now if they'd just hurry up with the last lot of triple 2xp to help me finish the battle pass, that'd be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Are the PlayStation servers down?

Got kicked off a game of infected and cannot log onto psn

Broadband fine,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

evosteo wrote: »
    Are the PlayStation servers down?

Got kicked off a game of infected and cannot log onto psn

Broadband fine,

Started to play up on me about an hour ago so I took it as a sign to get off the PlayStation

10 battlepass tier skips available for all players in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Only for people that own season 2 battlepass

• Registered Users Posts: 27,832 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Challenges weren't tracking for me this evening.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Challenges weren't tracking for me this evening.

Same not tracking for me either.

Also flotation oxidation is just rust I’m convinced of it. Played for an hour and didn’t get shipment once

heroics wrote: »
    Same not tracking for me either.

Also flotation oxidation is just rust I’m convinced of it. Played for an hour and didn’t get shipment once

I played three games on that before being kicked and all were on shipment. There's a queue to log in on PC now of 539 minutes so I think I won't be playing anymore tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just loaded the game on PC and got straight in no waiting.

Where?

Where?

Only if you purchased the season 2 battle pass, it's in the store. Nice and handy, and with triple 2xp this weekend, I should get it finished in time. Yurt!

What really annoys me is in the warm up I go mental turning on people, long shots all over the map, 4 kills with the cross bow, headshots jumping of buildings then the game starts I land and get two tapped in the head by a pistol and end up first in the gulag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Warzone is great, got my third win last night :) What are the main advantages to buying the battlepass?

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Warzone is great, got my third win last night :) What are the main advantages to buying the battlepass?

Extra cosmetic items, weapon blueprints, double xp tokens, 10% xp bonus (for this season) and free CoD points, enough to purchase the next battle pass if you complete it. That's it.

Are the challenges not tracking again on PC?

Tried plunder tonight with 2 mates and it was good craic. Then went for flotation oxidation again and 8 games in a row f**king rust. How do people like that map.

Atlas_IRL wrote: »

Heaps of cosmetics, but you may as well wait till next week as it resets on Tuesday.

With the triple 2XP and the 10 tiers, I no longer need to worry. Only got a couple of hours on it last night but went up 4 ranks in the BP, only 8 to go. Must be a sign of either how little people have progressed, or how close a lot of people are. Unusual move for the 10 tiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Five months in I've made my mind up about the hardest/most frustrating part of this game. It's trying to go down ladders.

Five months in I've made my mind up about the hardest/most frustrating part of this game. It's trying to go down ladders.

People go down ladders?!

There's one in the fire station that wiped out my whole squad. Lethal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Not really played cod since mw/blackout on 360. Enjoying warzone. Decent depth to it and a nice break from apex legends. Only get to play 2/3 hours 3/4 days a week anymore if lucky. Is therr anywhere to find squads/regiments? So sick of randoms with zero voice communication.

Advertisement