Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part IV - **Read OP for Mod Warnings**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,302 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Pretty much from the first couple of weeks of this, when Holohan and the HSE, then NPHET, recognised the seriousness of this and the correct response, and we got our roadmap.

That absolutely succeeded in flattening the curve. We got the R number right down, to the extent we were able to bring forward the easing of restrictions.

That's where logic and numbers came into it. Sorry if those facts don't fit your narrative.

Unfortunately, despite all of that hard work and progress by most of us, a bunch of selfish and greedy ****wits seem to have ruined it for us now - crowded beaches, drinking on the street with no social distancing, house parties, etc - and so we're now seeing the R number back up to 1 and all the new cases are under 45...

I'm sorry and don't take this personally but R has nothing to do with this if that's your understanding of R. Its a data analysis issue and has been flagged numerous times in the last few weeks that it would rise and cases were expected to rise. When you've a low sample set of data and you put a cluster or clusters for example 16 in Sligo and a new cluster of 9 mentioned yesterday then your going to get a higher R value, its basic data analysis.

Secondly we've heard all of this before, beaches were busy back in May when the weather was good. There's been drinking by the canal back in May, the CMO said himself people were wedged together , drinking on the street for the last month or more in some areas. House parties have always been going on.

Vast majority of cases are being linked to travel. Its not as if we have uncontrolled community spread. Clusters are and have been identified and thats a good thing.

So if your discussing moving onto the next phase there at the moment isn't a legitimate reason not to begin phase 4 on the 20th. Its actually the solution to the drinking in the street issue by putting people into controlled environments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,478 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Pretty much from the first couple of weeks of this, when Holohan and the HSE, then NPHET, recognised the seriousness of this and the correct response, and we got our roadmap.

That absolutely succeeded in flattening the curve. We got the R number right down, to the extent we were able to bring forward the easing of restrictions.

That's where logic and numbers came into it. Sorry if those facts don't fit your narrative.

Unfortunately, despite all of that hard work and progress by most of us, a bunch of selfish and greedy ****wits seem to have ruined it for us now - crowded beaches, drinking on the street with no social distancing, house parties, etc - and so we're now seeing the R number back up to 1 and all the new cases are under 45...

So are you suggesting eternal lockdown? That’s pretty much the only way we stay in the Nphet “utopia” you are eulogising. The virus is there and will be unless we go the eradication route and all the entails. The Irish people don’t have the stomach for it

To be honest, I've sort of become a bit numb to the whole thing. I find it very frustrating that the media and probably the majority of people in the country constantly get so hysterical about the daily cases when they rise the slightest bit.

I can see it kicking off on here this evening if we get 20+ cases again today. The 2nd wave discussion will be mentioned on all threads and people will be talking about schools not reopening for another few months.

I've kind of taken a step back for my own sanity more than anything else.
    I personally believe that our resources will run out and we'll be forced to live with the virus.

I think people will start to get a taste of it very soon when the Covid payments stop and the banks start calling for mortgage payments again.
    That is just my opinion though. Maybe we'll borrow 50 billion and rock on for another few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

To be honest, I've sort of become a bit numb to the whole thing. I find it very frustrating that the media and probably the majority of people in the country constantly get so hysterical about the daily cases when they rise the slightest bit.

I can see it kicking off on here this evening if we get 20+ cases again today. The 2nd wave discussion will be mentioned on all threads and people will be talking about schools not reopening for another few months.

I personally believe that our resources will run out and we'll be forced to live with the virus.

I think people will start to get a taste of it very soon when the Covid payments stop and the banks start calling for mortgage payments again.
    That is just my opinion though. Maybe we'll borrow 50 billion and rock on for another few months.

I find the media and online discussion does not reflect what is going on outside. People are getting on with it, rightly not buying into the fear mongering nonsense. I mean, they can belt out their frustration on their keyboards but it doesn't have any impact on those that have moved on with their lives.

It's hilarious to see such hysteria about people standing around outside boozing last weekend but those getting hysterical live under a rock if they think that people haven't been meeting up with friends again in homes and parks for the past few weeks.

I find the media and online discussion does not reflect what is going on outside. People are getting on with it, rightly not buying into the fear mongering nonsense. I mean, they can belt out their frustration on their keyboards but it doesn't have any impact on those that have moved on with their lives.

It's hilarious to see such hysteria about people standing around outside boozing last weekend but those getting hysterical live under a rock if they think that people haven't been meeting up with friends again in homes and parks for the past few weeks.

I dont get the Dame Lane hysteria. Firstly its not limited to Dublin, secondly its been happening for weeks, it was the canal when the weather was good, as Tony said people were wedged in at the canal. There's been house parties since the start.

But sure look now seems to be the time be outraged when people are looking to get back to normal life while being cautious

• Advertisement

Anyway, I'm leaving my office now. To the pub with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Anyway, I'm leaving my office now. To the pub with me.

Ffs I read the above and what am I wistful for? The normality of getting back to the office. What have I become?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Hrududu wrote: »
    Ffs I read the above and what am I wistful for? The normality of getting back to the office. What have I become?
    See, the mental health thing just creeps up on you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,478 ✭✭✭✭road_high

To be honest I’m pretty happy with most things reopening. I’m not a massive drinker- all shops are open, I can travel where I like without interrogations, can eat out, go to the gym. I can live without foreign travel for another while.
    I think the economy is in such a state that I’m confident the levels of inane restrictions we endured through to June can’t be repeated as they simply are just unaffordable now.
    So if people want to get their knickers in a twist about second and twenty second waves let them at it. They’re pretty much present day king Canutes. There’s no going back to that level of nonsense on a national scale (much as they’re dying to drag us back to it).

Hrududu wrote: »

We are technically an essential service so I never needed to work from home, I chose to but I'm back a month now. Honestly, this won't help you, I love being in the office. The desk is so much more comfortable, I interact with colleagues in person which is so much more stimulating than over the phone and it is easier to separate work from home life. Volunteer to go in if you can when you have the chance, it's transformative.

• Advertisement

IMC cinema in tallaght is closing due to the unprecedented impact of Covid 19.

Inglot announced yesterday they’d be closing their standalone Irish stores.

Add these to the list including Debenhams, Zara, Bewleys, Monsoon, Mothercare. The majority of the tourism industry including the 500 Aer Lingus staff.

For some reason, there are still 40000+ construction workers getting the Covid payment.

Lots of office workers on these threads getting pay cuts.

Plenty of restaurants, cafes and pubs starting to mention they are closing on socia media including the priory in Kildare.

Starting to get bad out there. Going to be tough if they remove the Covid payments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,318 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Add these to the list including Debenhams, Zara, Bewleys, Monsoon, Mothercare. The majority of the tourism industry including the 500 Aer Lingus staff.

For some reason, there are still 40000+ construction workers getting the Covid payment.

Plenty of restaurants, cafes and pubs starting to mention they are closing on socia media including the priory in Kildare.

Starting to get bad out there. Going to be tough if they remove the Covid payments.
    Zara is closing down?!? Whaaaat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,139 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'd imagine fair of those construction workers back at work and still claiming.

gmisk wrote: »
    Zara is closing down?!? Whaaaat

Last we heard they were closing 1200 stores around the world. Don’t know much more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

pjohnson wrote: »
    I'd imagine fair of those construction workers back at work and still claiming.

Incorrect actually. Approx 5% of claims have found to be fraudulent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,318 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Last we heard they were closing 1200 stores around the world. Don’t know much more than that.
    A quick Google and it doesn't seem half as bad.

The total store count will fall from 7,412 to between 6,700 and 6,900 after the reorganisation, which will also include the opening of 450 new shops.

They also said headcount would remain stable

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/10/zara-owner-to-close-up-to-1200-fashion-stores-around-the-world

gmisk wrote: »
    A quick Google and it doesn't seem half as bad.

The total store count will fall from 7,412 to between 6,700 and 6,900 after the reorganisation, which will also include the opening of 450 new shops.

They also said headcount would remain stable

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/10/zara-owner-to-close-up-to-1200-fashion-stores-around-the-world

Ah ok. Well that does make it sound a bit better than the 1200 mentioned before. I’m glad as well because it’s a good shop.

Still a lot of places in big trouble though. And we’re still possibly quite early into this pandemic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Quite early? I thought it was over...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭prunudo

We are technically an essential service so I never needed to work from home, I chose to but I'm back a month now. Honestly, this won't help you, I love being in the office. The desk is so much more comfortable, I interact with colleagues in person which is so much more stimulating than over the phone and it is easier to separate work from home life. Volunteer to go in if you can when you have the chance, it's transformative.

Its funny, I keep hearing how working from home is going to be the new norm but the vast majority I talk to hate it for all the reasons you mention. I think its a utopia idea for single people with plenty of spare space in their homes, doesn't seem to work in normal households unless you're lucky enough to have a dedicated room to use as an office.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭larva

prunudo wrote: »
    Its funny, I keep hearing how working from home is going to be the new norm but the vast majority I talk to hate it for all the reasons you mention. I think its a utopia idea for single people with plenty of spare space in their homes, doesn't seem to work in normal households unless you're lucky enough to have a dedicated room to use as an office.

No, working from home is fantastic, I get to spend more time with my own family and friends, life is great! I dont need to be stuck in "the office" for 8 hours with colleagues, that doesnt really appeal to me at all. Most people already have computers in their homes, so I dont understand how people can say they dont have enough space to accommodate using a laptop when working from home?

• Advertisement

larva wrote: »
    No, working from home is fantastic, I get to spend more time with my own family and friends, life is great! I dont need to be stuck in "the office" for 8 hours with colleagues, that doesnt really appeal to me at all. Most people already have computers in their homes, so I dont understand how people can say they dont have enough space to accommodate using a laptop when working from home?

I guess you're not working for 8 hrs if you're enjoying time with family and friends.

You can't work efficiently while being stuck in the corner of the kitchen table and the rest of the houshold life going on in the background.

For me, I work 50km from my home. I typically spent 3 hours a day in the car, stuck in traffic. And it cost a few hundred a month on diesel and toll charges.

Working from home, I get those 3 hours back to sleep a bit more and spend time with family. And I save a chunk of money. And it’s way better for the environment.

But if the office was closer to home, I’d prefer to go in. Or at least have a mix of office and home.

I guess you're not working for 8 hrs if you're enjoying time with family and friends.

You can't work efficiently while being stuck in the corner of the kitchen table and the rest of the houshold life going on in the background.

I guess you work for 8 hours straight while in the office then? yeah right. I am getting more work done at home and am actually producing a higher level of output because im not stuck in the office with people I have little in common with. Most time people spend in the Office amounts to them googling, talking ****e about sports or last nights TV show and regurgitating the same tired jokes repeated at nausea. My home is quite busy but like I say I already have a Home computer, like most people do and this is were I now work, I dont buy the "I can find enough space" argument. Anyone desperate to get back to the office must be quite sad imo.

For me, I work 50km from my home. I typically spent 3 hours a day in the car, stuck in traffic. And it cost a few hundred a month on diesel and toll charges.

Working from home, I get those 3 hours back to sleep a bit more and spend time with family. And I save a chunk of money. And it’s way better for the environment.

But if the office was closer to home, I’d prefer to go in. Or at least have a mix of office and home.

Okay, i can understand in those circumstances how its beneficial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Because it not just easy for everyone . Picture two parents working from home , downstairs is one open room and both on laptops on the kitchen table . One 6 year old needing home schooling , one toddler and one small baby all in that room and all needing care and attention .
    I can absolutely well imagine they both prefer to go to work and get it done and not needing to catch up at 9 pm when the kids are in bed .
    People have different circumstances than you yet you call them “ sad “ for wanting to return to a structured office ? Not everyone thinks or needs the same as you do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Because it not just easy for everyone . Picture two parents working from home , downstairs is one open room and both on laptops on the kitchen table . One 6 year old needing home schooling , one toddler and one small baby all in that room and all needing care and attention .
    I can absolutely well imagine they both prefer to go to work and get it done and not needing to catch up at 9 pm when the kids are in bed .

You aren’t comparing like with like there though.

If the parents go to work, someone else is minding the kids/kids are in school.

If crèches and schools are open and parents are ‘home alone’ then it’s a completely different scenario to the lockdown.

People have different circumstances than you yet you call them “ sad “ for wanting to return to a structured office ? Not everyone thinks or needs the same as you do

Kinda sounds like the type of parents that would prefer to work and let someone else bring up their children. It a choice to have children so, nobody forced it on you, you made the decision. Yes, working and having to look after you own kids all of time isnt an easy thing. this wont be forever, schools will be back open again in September. I care for my elderly dad all of the time now, its great to be able to look after him. I dont need to be in a "structured office" to get my job done, its the year 2020 and I get more done at home and am all the better for it.

Kinda sounds like the type of parents that would prefer to work and let someone else bring up their children. It a choice to have children so, nobody forced it on you, you made the decision. Yes, working and having to look after you own kids all of time isnt an easy thing. this wont be forever, schools will be back open again in September. I care for my elderly dad all of the time now, its great to be able to look after him. I dont need to be in a "structured office" to get my job done, its the year 2020 and I get more done at home and am all the better for it.

I dont have young children and am retired but I dont judge others for thinking differntly to me or have different circumstances and different jobs .Some jobs need constant attention and it is impossible to care for a baby while trying to work at home .
    Good for you and thats great but calling other" sad" because they have different lives is very smug and judgemental in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LilyShame

Yes agree very unfair comment from the original poster...

Many jobs are measured on outputs from laptop... Its an 8 hour gig via online teams etc. Software to detect engagement online... Keystrokes etc

Employers don't really care that the employee might also need to cover three children's homework via seesaw... From the same device etc.

quote="iamwhoiam;113999533"]I dont have

young children and am retired but I dont judge others for thinking differntly to me or have different circumstances and different jobs .Some jobs need constant attention and it is impossible to care for a baby while trying to work at home .
    Good for you and thats great but calling other" sad" because they have different lives is very smug and judgemental in my opinion[/quote]

• Advertisement

Benimar wrote: »
    You aren’t comparing like with like there though.

If the parents go to work, someone else is minding the kids/kids are in school.

If crèches and schools are open and parents are ‘home alone’ then it’s a completely different scenario to the lockdown.

I was comparing the posters circumstances in that she works from home and finds it ok to judge everyone else that would prefer not to .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I was comparing the posters circumstances in that she works from home and finds it ok to judge everyone else that would prefer not to .

But your scenario had 2 parents wfh minding 3 kids versus 2 parents sending kids off to school/creche and going into an office.

A fair comparison is wfh vs office IF kids are in school/creche in both cases.

Therefore, you weren't comparing like with like.

Benimar wrote: »
    But your scenario had 2 parents wfh minding 3 kids versus 2 parents sending kids off to school/creche and going into an office.

A fair comparison is wfh vs office IF kids are in school/creche in both cases.

Therefore, you weren't comparing like with like.

The poster also had her family at home and yet found time to do her job fully .At the same time judging others for not wanting the same as she /he
    Here is the post below that I was referring to

I dont have young children and am retired but I dont judge others for thinking differntly to me or have different circumstances and different jobs .Some jobs need constant attention and it is impossible to care for a baby while trying to work at home .
    Good for you and thats great but calling other" sad" because they have different lives is very smug and judgemental in my opinion

Well its is "sad" that some people need the office to have a sociable life, I dont, to be brutally honest I wouldnt associate with most people in my job outside of the office and id say this is true for most people.

Well its is "sad" that some people need the office to have a sociable life, I dont, to be brutally honest I wouldnt associate with most people in my job outside of the office and id say this is true for most people.

Once again judging others for not wanting your own preferences . I worked with amazing collegues and missed working with them when I retired , they were great to work with and we all had each others back .Am I sad so ?

Once again judging others on your own preferences .:rolleyes:

Whats works for me might not work for you but yes of course I will stand up for myself :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,475 ✭✭✭pgj2015

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2020/0712/1152800-dublin-gaa-club-suspends-activities-after-covid-19-test/

How are we ever going to get back to normal if the likes of this is happening? is it not a bit ott to suspend all club activities? why were the gaa clubs even allowed go back training and playing if this kind of thing happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

pgj2015 wrote: »
    https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2020/0712/1152800-dublin-gaa-club-suspends-activities-after-covid-19-test/

How are we ever going to get back to normal if the likes of this is happening? is it not a bit ott to suspend all club activities? why were the gaa clubs even allowed go back training and playing if this kind of thing happens?

Theoretically, in two weeks they would definitely be able to resume or if it's established who the close contacts are and they are tested. But as this is a novel scenario, it is best to err on the side of caution and use it as a basis to assess what actions are taken going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭gral6

You can not eradicate the virus, you should used to live with that. And, also 350 euro p/w food voucher from EU would not last forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 917 ✭✭✭MickeyLeari

gral6 wrote: »
    You can not eradicate the virus, you should used to live with that. And, also 350 euro p/w food voucher from EU would not last forever.

We had someone saying today we are looking at restrictions for 3, 5 or 10 years. There really needs to be a cop on voucher for a fair few people in the country. We need to live safely with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭Dickie10

i have astrong suspicion that a good cohort of people are more than happy to keep drinking only pubs shut and leave food pubs open. i think they want to eradicate the irish drinking pub completely. i see there in my local small town last night at 10pm the streets were empty, only the hotel open and it was closing the doors and gates up. i think they shut the bar in it at 9:30 each night. i hear theres actually very few in it even at weekends. maybe this is the new normal food and a drink or two might be all we get from now on. What impact would it have on our society?How would people meet partners or get to know strangers? somebody told me in europe you just sit and eat and drink at the same table all night and never approach anyone else. perhaps people will enjoy that i dont know. what type of ireland would it look like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,475 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Dickie10 wrote: »
    i have astrong suspicion that a good cohort of people are more than happy to keep drinking only pubs shut and leave food pubs open. i think they want to eradicate the irish drinking pub completely. i see there in my local small town last night at 10pm the streets were empty, only the hotel open and it was closing the doors and gates up. i think they shut the bar in it at 9:30 each night. i hear theres actually very few in it even at weekends. maybe this is the new normal food and a drink or two might be all we get from now on. What impact would it have on our society?How would people meet partners or get to know strangers? somebody told me in europe you just sit and eat and drink at the same table all night and never approach anyone else. perhaps people will enjoy that i dont know. what type of ireland would it look like?

people in Europe definitely don't keep to themselves in night clubs, or pubs either in my experience. They are probably more friendly than Irish people in my experience.

Dickie10 wrote: »

Only reason places are closing up early is because they're operating using a restaurant licence.

Normal hours resume when pubs can use their normal licences and not operate as a restaurant. If you want to keep going until 12.30 at the moment you need your kitchen open.

To say it'll be only food with a few drinks going forward wouldn't be accurate. They'll be nothing stopping anyone from going out for just a few drinks soon enough and I know alot of people that aren't bothered going out until the €9 substantial meal is gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I went out and had a meal tonight. I didn't notice much difference from before...apart from all the staff wearing masks. It was a pleasant experience.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭YellowBucket

people in Europe definitely don't keep to themselves in night clubs, or pubs either in my experience. They are probably more friendly than Irish people in my experience.

Europe's a big place with a lot of cultural norms about that sort of thing. Some places can be very physically friendly, others can be cold as ice.

I would say you'd likely get a lot of spread in Irish clubs due to the smaller scale, packed venues, very drunk patrons, lots of shouting and so on more than anything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

The Baltic regions are seeing a second surge with cases now(not calling its second wave as too early). Wonder will we see a second surge, if we do it be well into August.

The Baltic regions are seeing a second surge with cases now(not calling its second wave as too early). Wonder will we see a second surge, if we do it be well into August.

If people socially distance, wash their hands, sanitize and protect themselves & others with masks in crowded places then it is very unlikely that we see a second surge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

If people socially distance, wash their hands, sanitize and protect themselves & others with masks in crowded places then it is very unlikely that we see a second surge.

^^^^^

Yeah, that's not happening. Not in the slightest.

I'm not afraid to admit that this report has me nervous enough.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-warning-from-italy-effects-of-covid-19-could-be-worse-than-first-thought-12027348

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Penfailed wrote: »
    I went out and had a meal tonight. I didn't notice much difference from before...apart from all the staff wearing masks. It was a pleasant experience.

I bet the owner of the establishment is noticing a bit of difference from before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I bet the owner of the establishment is noticing a bit of difference from before.

I wouldn't imagine so. I couldn't get a table on Friday or Saturday as it was booked solid. Due to the layout, they haven't had to reduce the numbers through the door.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

BattleCorp wrote: »
    ^^^^^

Yeah, that's not happening. Not in the slightest.

I'm not afraid to admit that this report has me nervous enough.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-warning-from-italy-effects-of-covid-19-could-be-worse-than-first-thought-12027348

They messed up on face masks. (Although I think more people are Now wearing them)

And I think they put an unnecessary focus on foreign travel while they should have focused more on personal behaviour including far stronger condemnation of those House parties.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement