Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Making a movie in school, and I get to be in charge of a big massive camera and say 'Action' and boss the sound people around, So damn cool! :D Im actually loving it so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

_meehan_ wrote: »
    OMG guys I got a job in Schuh!!:eek: I cannot believe it..I'm so happy and shocked I'm actually shaking..things are actually finally starting to go my way! Sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!:D

Well done :)
    Now gimme a discount >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Congrats _meehan_ :)

Thanks Pigwidgeon! :)
    Well done :)
    Now gimme a discount >_>

Haha I've had all my friends hounding me for discounts and I don't even start for another week:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Haha I've had all my friends hounding me for discounts and I don't even start for another week:p

.... So what discount do you get? And can that be added to your student discount to make a mega discount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

OMG guys I got a job in Schuh!!:eek: I cannot believe it..I'm so happy and shocked I'm actually shaking..things are actually finally starting to go my way! Sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!:D

Congrats!! :D

Iceland is the beeeeeest shop ever; lads! I bought some much junk it's unreal!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

.... So what discount do you get? And can that be added to your student discount to make a mega discount?

I haven't a clue tbh! I'm assuming I'll be told on induction day..I'll be taking full advantage of it for sure:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Holy shít. DIT student assistance fund are amazing. I had my interview and the amount I was getting was decided this morning at about 11 o'clock. The money has already been lodged into my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Yo kateos, glad to hear shít is going your way at last! :D

I just slept for nearly 3 hours...dunno how I feel about this, but at least it's not tired. <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Just got an offer from Liverpool Uni to do English/Irish Studies :D

Didn't think the 'proper unis' would take any notice of me after my awful A Levels, but woop!

EDIT: Offer from Queens, Belfast too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I have waaaayy too much free time on my hands at the moment, so I decided to decorate the back of my ipod with nailpolish...as you do... :L

But yaahhh cos it turned out pretty cool looking and now my ipod has a black and white marbled back with white flowery swirly things all over it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Decided not to go to my one lecture tomorrow and now back at home in Kerry in front of the fire :D

Children In Need concert is on telly :) Michael Buble is on now.. Swoooooon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Grindylow wrote: »

On the TV guide I read it as Children in Need of Rocks :pac:
    Dont know where the of came from :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Just be done with it and change your name to YupikGrindylowk9 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Socs in the City after party... Only going so I can wear a suit to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Congrats _meehan_ , money in time for christmas enjoy.

Just be done with it and change your name to YupikGrindylowk9 :P

I was thinking xXx_Noel_xXx for the next one tbh :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

xX_Noel_Xx
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

FYP

The quote in your sig looks familiar...

Namlub wrote: »
    The quote in your sig looks familiar...

Big Bang Theory.. <.<

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Horse riding lesson on was really good this evening :D There was only two of us so we had loads of time to spend on us and the missus(Yes I call the horse "The Missus" went really well and soft by the end, it felt amazingggg and the instructor said it looked really good thing!
    On such a high tbh :D
    Oh and I was eating a chocolate bar and finished and was kinda, aw I wish I was still eating it, and I found a square on the bed beside me. Wow.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've been sucking for the week, but I managed to eat some pizza :D and I cheered myself up with skyrim and uncharted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Exams this week have been pretty amazing tbh. None of them turned out to be the nightmares I was expecting them to be. So just 2 more left tomorrow and we get off at 12.30 so major yaaaaahhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I'm tired but I'm in such a good mood!
    I had a great conversation with friends, and thanks to Google street view I found a possible location for a photography shoot for my portfolio. Now it's just a matter of finding a victim subject to volunteer to do it ... and I think I know just the person :P

Also Samsung have a new Smartphone coming out!!!! Can't wait!!!
    :D
    The preview specs already out-do the Galaxy S2 and Iphone 4s.
    Woo!! For Android OS! :D
    (I'm such a nerd :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Headed back home tonight to give a speech at my old school's open night. Teachers invited me for drinks out afterwards, was a bit apprehensive but went for it with one of my friends. Had a great night out, what a wonderful bunch of people. Got to speak to my old woodwork teacher about my course too, really feel reassured now. Just have to worry about getting up at 7 tomorrow but I get a lift down to Limerick so no bother for class at 9! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

you went drinking with your old teachers that is so cool. i'd love to get pissed with my old woodwork and maths teacher. they were legends.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I was just sitting on the dart home last night thinking, I can't believe I'm actually being paid to cook and bake and to plate desserts. Last night I spent my shift making brownies, baileys mousse, lemon moss pudding, bread and soup. Like its actually so good.

Bring delicious baked goods to Mods Beers, plz. :cool:
    brummytom wrote: »
    Just got an offer from Liverpool Uni to do English/Irish Studies :D

Didn't think the 'proper unis' would take any notice of me after my awful A Levels, but woop!

Congrats, dude. Irish FTW! :D
    cloud493 wrote: »
    I've been sucking for the week, but I managed to eat some pizza :D and I cheered myself up with skyrim and uncharted.

I've been working in Pizza Hut for a month now. You never truly appreciate pizza until you see the work that goes into preparing, cooking and plating one! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Also, my (probably oldest) friend Seán arrived back in Limerick tonight unexpectedly. We went for drinks and chats. :)

I should probably tell that guy how important he is to me. I think he knows, but I reckon he'd appreciate being told anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Those lovely, talented John Blek & the Rats fellows are trying to raise a specific amount of money so they can publish a single, so I chipped in a tiny bit to push them over their halfway mark. They now have 1010.10 raised! A good deed done, and a nerdy binary figure to show for it. Yay! :D

They.are.awesome!! I need to get enough money on my paypal so i can get all the signed awesome stuff they send you when you contribute!! :D I bought a CD off them at one of their gigs. Only 3 songs on it though! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

:)

Advertisement