Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Having dinner cooked for me again tonight by my lovely brother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Finished college at half 2 and have been in the library since then just leaving now and i got a rake load of work done. Going to go home now have some dinner and then try get some more done then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

My year head said he'd let me off school some day to go and sit in the court to see what a career in law would be like :pac:

Might take him up on that offer.

AAAAND

I was in the background on TV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I was dissecting a rat today and started thinking about my old best friend from secondary school (she does veterinary, so that's perfectly logical!) anyway I decided to go to Easons and get her something small since it was her birthday a few weeks ago. I was just queuing to pay and thinking about texting her to meet up, when she walked in and spotted me, so we ended up going for coffee! Love how the universe works sometimes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Got put in kitchen at work on saturday night. Not the hell i was expecting. we were mad busy and i kept my head, no waste. serious adrenaline buzz and i didnt have to put up with drunk ***** working at the tills. win/win. I think i've found my calling. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lawliet wrote: »
    I was dissecting a rat today and started thinking about my old best friend

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    Got put in kitchen at work on saturday night. Not the hell i was expecting. we were mad busy and i kept my head, no waste. serious adrenaline buzz and i didnt have to put up with drunk ***** working at the tills. win/win. I think i've found my calling. :pac:

Doooo it. It's wonderful, it really is :P

i may just drop out of college and work in a fast food kitchen for life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

>_>
    Vet students dissect animals! That was not a weird connection to make!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lawliet wrote: »
    Vet students dissect animals! That was not a weird connection to make!

Even so, if I was disecting something all I'd be thinking about is throwing up! Not people :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Signing myself up for a bit'a debating. I'd never have dreamed of doing that last year. Yay progress! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

So...my Daddy didnt kill me when he found out I have a tattoo :p Betsy can now be free to the world! :D Now for more SATC and tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

So...my Daddy didnt kill me when he found out I have a tattoo :p Betsy can now be free to the world! :D Now for more SATC and tea!

Omg how did he find out?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I've started to learn to swim, I actually didn't think I ever would :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Have some epic stuff ready to cook tomorrow. Meatloaf and ham cheese and garlic gratin potatoes. NOM DOT F*CKING COM! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Ofwgkta in April lawwwds!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm actualy so delighted with the results of the exams that we got back today. :D

And my friends Ed Sheeran obsession has spread to me.........This is a good thing.

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Omg how did he find out?:p

I accidentally told him on the phone when he was calming me down after my latest fit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hmmm...tattoos.....not a bad idea...
    Now to get my arm extended or my leg done...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Decided to cook a fry there five mins ago and it was tasty :D

Also partook in an epic frape. :cool:

• Advertisement

PUPPIES IN COLLEGE ON WEDNESDAY!!! :eek::eek:

Must.Go.To.College.On.Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

PUPPIES IN COLLEGE ON WEDNESDAY!!! :eek::eek:

Must.Go.To.College.On.Wednesday.

*makes note to avoid main campus on wednesday*

went to open mic night in one of the college bars planning to sing my heart out but it got cancelled planning to go home depressed when a load of the lads from my course walked in ended up drunker than i've been in a few weeks playing guitar back at one of their flats after a particulary good night. sometimes the universe salvages nights and makes them carlsberg advert worthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

went to open mic night in one of the college bars planning to sing my heart out but it got cancelled planning to go home depressed when a load of the lads from my course walked in ended up drunker than i've been in a few weeks playing guitar back at one of their flats after a particulary good night. sometimes the universe salvages nights and makes them carlsberg advert worthy.
    Damn, I was so close to going too but went to the library in the end >_>
    Ofwgkta in April lawwwds!

WHAT!? Are they playing in Ireland? Need to see them so bad.

when we get our act together musically cydoniac we'll be doing these open mic nights together. you free next monday i'm gonna book the music room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

when we get our act together musically cydoniac we'll be doing these open mic nights together. you free next monday i'm gonna book the music room?
    Yep! We'll make study week one to remember ;)

*makes note to avoid main campus on wednesday*

But but...puppies! :D:D:D

there will be puppies on campus wednesday? you better not be joking.

there will be puppies on campus wednesday? you better not be joking.

On the UCC campus there will :pac:

• Advertisement

feck i confused myself for two drunken secs thinking this was ul forum. nowi'm sad. puppies make everything funnier.

Advertisement