Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I am seriously drunk. Didnt know if this was a yay or nay but decided on yay.

yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Dunno how many people here know about my tour, but a few weeks ago I had a week off work so I grabbed my bear and paid a visit to every county in Ireland.
    This was the bearventure :pac:

Hahaha that's brilliant! Love the sneaky bear poses :pac: You should have notified us, we could have stalked you around the country :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

A customer who I barely know just gave me a photo of my grandad when he was in the army in his 30's! :D Its one of the best photos I've seen of him when he was young, its in such good condition! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

marko93 wrote: »
    Thin Lizzy, thank you. You get me through the bad times, at the end of the day I am just a cowboy lonesome on the trail.

+ 1,000,000 on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Yesterday was just fookin' class, was out in Amsterdam with a certain TD! Extremely generous, funny guy. And I'm pretty sure a girl I like, likes me back, if her jumping on me and shouting my name when I walked into a room is any indication..... then again, wiminz are strange and treacherous, and I must tread with prudence. /aragorn voice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Dunno how many people here know about my tour, but a few weeks ago I had a week off work so I grabbed my bear and paid a visit to every county in Ireland.

I was having an "arrrrrrrgh" day up until I saw this! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

Good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hahaha that's brilliant! Love the sneaky bear poses :pac: You should have notified us, we could have stalked you around the country :D

Thatd make him too easy to capture!
    Im pretty sure I was just a getaway driver for that entire trip :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Got offered a lift home, awesome people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

You were in my home area and all... You were wise to avoid taking photo's in the town itself, it almost looks nice from your picture : Although for bitter county rivalry pettiness, I'll refuse to recognize it as being in Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I ates all the fig rolls :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Okay so... I went to the gym, met a girl there who I hadn't seen in years, went for a walk after the gym, realised there are nice places to walk around the city, especially when it's a nice evening like today, made it to M&S (M&S the supermarket.. Not M&S the boards user, in whom I've never shopped), got tonnes of nice food AND saved myself carrying around a big heavy wallet all day! Very good mood :D

And Cork has some really amazing graffiti! But it's on other people's walls... Not sure how I feel about this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I am too cool. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Slow Show wrote: »
    I am too cool. :)

:0
    JC MOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

:0
    JC MOD

Eh.. The Junior cert isn't even going to exist in a few years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm going to stay up and play skyrim all night :D even if I'm knackered for school tomorrow.

Suuuuch a Debbie Downer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Work was good today, I was doing all the desserts and salads all day because it was really busy and we were understaffed. We also got a pretty decent review in the independent today. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I got all my homework done before four, I went out with my best friends and had a big heart to heart. Winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Yes it is, it's just under reform at the moment limiting subject numbers and grading structure.

Planning is under way for an epic christmas party in my house. I'm getting a load of friends over, making a load of food, having drinks and we all have to wear cheesey christmas stuff.

SO EXCITED.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Whats your point???

Congratz Emma!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Whhhhhhy do you put a downer on everything? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Yupik wrote: »
    Whhhhhhy do you put a downer on everything? :confused:

I do? News to me, I'm usually told that I'm too happy, and people always think I'm mondobakedo. Well.. Sorry if I made you sad, I never meant to hurt you-ouooo, I never meant to make you cry..

Also, on a yaaah, I goddamn love tunein radio, I've been turning out some of the best German electro stations tonight.. So Geil!

Yupik: You've been posting here long enough to know that if you have a problem with a post you report it you do not bring it up on thread. Watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Finished Work Experience at 2 :D

Now to find something to do to occupy me...

First exam was graaand, it didn't count for anything and we corrected it ourselves, I managed to get 63%.

Second one was ok too, we may have bumped into people in another class who had it before us who told us what was on it >.> I'm not complaining, saved my áss, and it was only like 6 questions with two of them longish. I think it went well.

Finished Work Experience at 2 :D

Now to find something to do to occupy me...

I finished at 4 and was standing for like 5 hours </3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I got a lovely text from my Mam today because she felt bad about sending me off to college with no baked goods, or food of any kind, so that was great. She's the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I can haz job interview for Schuh? Really? Okies!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Got a lift up to college yesterday and so was able to bring up a lot of food. Funds are low this week, but the fridge is stocked with stuff nice to eat. :D

It's the simple things in life!
    I can haz job interview for Schuh? Really? Okies! :D

Well done! It's really hard to get even an interview for a job right now, hope it goes well! :)

Advertisement