Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I got 2 learning incidents fully done. It's not much, it's unblevievably behind what I'm meant to have, but it's SOMETHING! Gonna stop being stupid now and start going to the library every day. It's on Boards now so I gotta do it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

COCA COLA AD IS OUT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Dunno how many people here know about my tour, but a few weeks ago I had a week off work so I grabbed my bear and paid a visit to every county in Ireland.
    This was the bearventure :pac:
    Ahh! I think one of your pictures is of the road my house is on!! Love the one of Bundoran with the tidy towns sign, how ironic :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ahh! I think one of your pictures is of the road my house is on!! Love the one of Bundoran with the tidy towns sign, how ironic :pac: :pac:

Which one O_0

This one! Do you mind PMing me where you took it if you can remember? I don't want to put where I think it is up here because it will make it entirely obvious who I am if anyone I know reads boards :p

• Advertisement

This one! Do you mind PMing me where you took it if you can remember? I don't want to put where I think it is up here because it will make it entirely obvious who I am if anyone I know reads boards :p

Its geotagged on the right hand side :o

Totally didn't notice that! :o It does seem like the right area though for where I live. This is quite weird :p You also have a pic of the church where my granny died, it's like you travelled through my life story for the north Sligo/south Donegal bits :p

Totally didn't notice that! :o It does seem like the right area though for where I live. This is quite weird :p You also have a pic of the church where my granny died, it's like you travelled through my life story for the north Sligo/south Donegal bits :p

I went to every county. Id say I covered a few peoples lives :pac:

Definitely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Bought the new Snow Patrol album and I love it! :)

Also just booked flights to a mystery location...well, I know where the trip is to, but the people I'm trying to convince to come with me won't be told until we're at the airport. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I just done my first proper blog. Need something to use other than tumblr though :o

Finally put a wash load on :pac: Only took me two weeks :P Also...DUBLIN TOMORROW :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We did roast leg of lamb, roast rack of lamb, pheasant and potatoes stuffed with cheese and cream in college today. So much noms.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    We did roast leg of lamb, roast rack of lamb, pheasant and potatoes stuffed with cheese and cream in college today. So much noms.
    SHall I send you my address or just come to yours for that lovely meal? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Just had my first shot at DJ'ing. I have to say, I'm hooked :D

Essay done and gone in. Yaaaaaaaaay! Even if it is **** and I'm not happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Back up to date on work! \o/

Now I have to decide if I'm bothered going in to my first three lectures tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Booked a flight to go to Liverpool in December :D
    Been saving my money for months, gonna binge on cheap games in Cex :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

POLAND-UKRAINE 2012 BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Went with a few friends from home to Wagamama in Dublin today, I can't believe I haven't been there before, it's lovely!
    I discovered I have zero dexterity when it comes to using chopsticks though, had to resort to their backup fork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Although I was treated like shít today, the guy who lives beside me was really sweet to me and made me feel much better! :D Knowing he cares about me makes me smile! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I should be in bed cos I've to be up at 6 in the morning but instead I'm watching I'm obsessed with my pet with my mum. Worth it.

Downloading the 1st season of Bones \o/

Protest tomorrow :D

Protest tomorrow :D

Fatther-Ted-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

Has to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I wanted to make a witty sign.my lazy nature had other plans though.

was gonna be something like
    "I voted for change and all i got was this lousy government" a la the all I got tee shirts

edit: i have a marker and a white t shirt may as well make use

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Downloading the 1st season of Bones \o/

the FIRST!!!
    Boy you've a lot of catching up to do!

It's awesome though the 6th series wasn't one of my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    I wanted to make a witty sign.my lazy nature had other plans though.

was gonna be something like
    "I voted for change and all i got was this lousy government" a la the all I got tee shirts
    There were some class signs there last year, can't remember em now but some were so funny.

Wish I could make it this year. Damn work placement.

the FIRST!!!
    Boy you've a lot of catching up to do!

It's awesome though the 6th series wasn't one of my favourites.

I know but its a show Ive only been able to watch in bits and pieces. Time to get chronological on this bitch :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Is Bones not an really episodic show? I'm sure you could skip a whole season and not miss anything :pac:

Advertisement