Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

brummytom wrote: »
    Just got an offer from Liverpool Uni to do English/Irish Studies :D
    Institute of Irish Studies at Liverpool ain't bad, even if they are a bit obsessed with the north and the troubles and the peace process.

Don't let Marianne persuade you that Wolfe Tone was the Second Coming of the Messiah though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Got up early to get myself and the missus RHCP tickets the other week.

Got up early today to get my sister and her friend Westlife tickets.

Sometimes I just have to face the fact, that I am indeed the best bloke ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've decided to return to Liverpool before I turn 19(february) :D Now that is truly a YAYYYYY thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Friends 21st tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Friends 21st tonight!

Me toooo! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm on work holidays from today untill the 4th of December :)
    I'm going out tonight with the girls.
    I've a big fun day/night planned with the boyfriend for Saturday.
    Sunday is Cinema day.
    Been avoiding really bad snacks but not cutting everythign out and excercising so I'm starting to think I might acctully loose the 6lb that make me look vaguely whale-ish.
    Not even my cold can get me down now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Just had a much needed 13 hour sleep! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Awh I love my guidance councillor :D He cleared up so much stuff for me today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Just got the best letter ever from my friend who's on erasmus in Germany. She's a gas ticket! Never met anyone as funny. Our sense of humour is the exact same :D Don't think my reply could even be half as entertaining as hers.

Love getting letters!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Awesome few days in Dublin! Wanna go back :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Indiego wrote: »
    Awh I love my guidance councillor :D He cleared up so much stuff for me today :)
    I don't know what I'd do without mine. He is amazing. I tell him everything. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I don't know what I'd do without mine. He is amazing. I tell him everything. :)

We got a new one last week because the old one retired, and the old one was a bit rubbish and never had one on one talks with any of us, even in our guidence class this year, but my new one is amazing :D He talked to us individually for like an hour about subject choices, college and stuff like that, and now im pretty sure I know what general sort of thing I want to do in college, which I had no clue about before :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Absolutely KICKED ASS in the mechanics assessment today. Bitches don't even know 'bout my free body diagrams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

The class I was with for work experience made me a Thank You card :)

I'm gonna miss 'em

Gonna try and go back there for the next week of Work Experience.

This week has really made me want to do Teaching in the future too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I'm glad I have good books to read, because the internet has become horridly boring for me of late. After reading two hundred pages of the book I bought yesterday, Facebook seemed revolting in comparison. This is my problem, once I get a good book, life kind of takes a back seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I love boys. I now have a brand new GAA jacket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I'm going ice-skating today! I really can't do it at all and the last time I was dying for a week after it but it will be so Christmassy and nice. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Breaking Dawn is so amazing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Grindylow wrote: »

I went to see it yesterday and I have to agree! It's the best out of all the films! (not hard considering the others were kinda bleh:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I went to see it yesterday and I have to agree! It's the best out of all the films! (not hard considering the others were kinda bleh:p)

I'm upset now though! I just discovered there was a secret scene at the end of the credits. :( Waaaaaaah I wish I stayed to watch it.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was on service again in work for ages today. I now can do fish and chips, all the salads, all the sandwiches and desserts off the lunch menu. It was only me and the head chef in for the first two hours of service so I had loads to do. Time really flies when you enjoy what you do.

I'm upset now though! I just discovered there was a secret scene at the end of the credits. :( Waaaaaaah I wish I stayed to watch it.. :(

Oh yeah I saw that actually! There wasn't much to it though don't worry!

BLONDE!!! Fully blonde now :pac:

BLONDE!!! Fully blonde now :pac:

PICTURE!!!:p

PICTURE!!!:p

I'll text cha it?

For the rest of ye I'll post it up later :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Red Dawn tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Red Dawn tbh

AVEEEEEENGE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I love boys. I now have a brand new GAA jacket :)

The amount of GAA jackets I've had stolen by the likes of you throughout the years is mental.. *shakes fist*

RHunce wrote: »
    The amount of GAA jackets I've had stolen by the likes of you throughout the years is mental.. *shakes fist*

OMG you're logged on:eek: :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

OMG you're logged on:eek: :L

I'm a busy boy these days :p

Advertisement