Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher Reveals Plans

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Dotsey wrote: »
    Black eyed peas, foo fighters, arctic monkeys are already headlining it afaik. Be strange looking at a Gallagher playing second fiddle to one of them, hopefully theyre on before the Arctic Monkeys that be some night

Yeah they will be on in the evening at some stage, defo not headliners. Seeing LG at an Irish festival cannot be missed!
    ricero wrote: »
    Same ere but **** it il go for the day trip few cans couple of joints and me parka :D live forever ricero

SNAP! Gonna head down for the dya they are on and nothing else! Parkas all the way!
    Bonavox wrote: »
    I'm sure you are. :) An ellipses is three dots and a space after the last letter, by the way. :rolleyes:

Man.... I know you have the raised eyes smiley so your taking the piss, but seriously take that bullsh*t somewhere else.
    I'm not hating, I just think your attitude to other music in your posts is completely biased and a little ridiculous. I don't really like Radiohead either, bus seriously, don't go around calling them "puffs" just because you don't like them. Also, I'm merely reflecting on how successful Beady Eye are up to now. Their singles from the album are hardly flying off the shelves, are they?

The only singles that sell these days are Lady GaGa and Rihanna.
    baz2009 wrote: »
    The Oxegen-age people I know have barely heard of them and anyone that has thinks they're shít bar a few.

For now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Has-been **** that statement in d ass there new album is ****ig mega but i'd say u have been to busy listing to thom yorke and d puffs and praising that University challange ****ing music. To say the new beady eye album is crap is just plain ignorant and just shows ur a liam hater and can never except the man is a ****ing rock n roll god. Wait and see who sells more albums the radiohead puffs or beady eye and who's album gets more acclaim. Live forever. Haters gonna hate. ricero :cool:

What is this I don't even

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

gustavo wrote: »

I think he meant:

I wish to refute the statement that Master Gallagher, Esquire is a relic of the past. Their new long player is a joy to hear but I imagine that you good sir, having been getting your audio pleasure from Master Yorke and certain other individuals of the homosexual persuasion. I expect you have been heaping unnecessary praise on the overtly cerebral musical pieces they are producing. To denigrate the musical stylings of the Beady Eye long player is to show an uncharacteristic level of ignorance that does not become a gentleman and brings me to the conclusion that you are not an admirer of the aforementioned Mr. Gallagher. We shall forthwith carry out a statistical analysis of the sales records and the critical reviews of both the Beady Eye and Radiohead albums in a bid to find out which one is triumphant. Good day to you sir, good day! ricero

gustavo wrote: »

It's very hilarious and ironic if what you are trying to say here is:

What is this? I don't even understand.

Moral of the story? Dont fcuking diss LG, he'll get ya! :D

THE BEAT GOES ON....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

i really and truly am ****ing great at winding up ****ing music snobs and ****ing knob heads.

liam-gallagher-rkid.jpg

a true ****ing philosopher **** that puff Plato.

MyChem.jpg

the definition of a puff band. look at that and whats the first thoughts that comes into your head i bet ya its...... that there a puff band.

live forever

ricero

i really and truly am ****ing great at winding up ****ing music snobs and ****ing knob heads.

Not winding me up at all. I admire the fact that you can drag your knuckles from the floor up to the keyboard to type your pearls of wisdom
    liam-gallagher-rkid.jpg

MyChem.jpg

the definition of a puff band. look at that and whats the first thoughts that comes into your head i bet ya its...... that there a puff band.

live forever

ricero

Now I've never gone looking for pictures of My Chemical Romance because I'm not a 14 year old girl into side partings and self harm but I've got to say that the guy second from right looks remarkably like Liam Gallagher. They have the exact same pout…

Not winding me up at all. I admire the fact that you can drag your knuckles from the floor up to the keyboard to type your pearls of wisdom

Now I've never gone looking for pictures of My Chemical Romance because I'm not a 14 year old girl into side partings and self harm but I've got to say that the guy second from right looks remarkably like Liam Gallagher. They have the exact same pout…

dont ever compare that puff to liam g. its puff bands like this that have made young kids cut themselves which imo is ****ing sick. this is a real mans ****ing pout

Liam+Gallagher.jpg

live forever

ricero

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

live forever

ricero

I personally find you hilarious. I think you'd be better off on a website that is a little more lenient with their users being challenged in the intelligence department. If you want, I'm sure you can tell the person who operates the computer for you to direct you to such a website. :)

• Advertisement

I personally find you hilarious. I think you'd be better off on a website that is a little more lenient with their users being challenged in the intelligence department. If you want, I'm sure you can tell the person who operates the computer for you to direct you to such a website. :)

im sick of all this ****. this thread has become the ricero thread which is bollix i would rather get back to talking about beady eye.
    some people may think im not intelligent and thats fair enough but if you knew the truth it would suprise a few of you ****ers.

anyway the new album is exceptional in the way that these musicians have evolved from oasis who sang about living for cigs and alcohol to a band now writing powerful ballads and singing about maturity and fatherhood. also liams songwriting ability on this album is outstanding. from a man who once wrote little james to now able to write such powerful songs such as the morning son ( my fav on the album) and also his singing is ****ing sensational and on par with defiantly maybe and his self - beleif on this album is ****ing unrivaled and you can tell he really wanted to prove the critics and especially his brother noel wrong.
    i cannot wait to see this band live in the olympia and il be ****ing front and center.

live forever

ricero

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Forgot about this thread for a few weeks, so I'm glad to see the hilarious "puff band" thing is still going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

im sick of all this ****. this thread has become the ricero thread which is bollix i would rather get back to talking about beady eye.
    some people may thinkk im not intelligent and thats fair enough but if you knew the truth it would suprise a few of you ****ers.

anyway the new album is exceptional in the way that these musicians have evolved from oasis who sang about living for cigs and alcohol to a band now writing powerful ballads and singing about maturity and fatherhood. also liams songwriting ability on this album is outstanding. from a man who once wrote little james to now able to write such powerful songs such as the morning son ( my fav on the album) and also his singing is ****ing sensational and on par with defiantly maybe and his self - beleif on this album is ****ing unrivaled and you can tell he really wanted to prove the critics and especially his brother noel wrong.
    i cannot wait to see this band live in the olympia and il be ****ing front and center.

live forever

ricero

Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom. I'll try to decrypt it into some form of English language when I get the time. Also, no need for the personal abuse, thanks.

Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom. I'll try to decrypt it into some form of English language when I get the time. Also, no need for the personal abuse, thanks.

what personal abuse ?

can someone please change this threads name to beady eye ? cheers

live forever

ricero

Forgot about this thread for a few weeks, so I'm glad to see the hilarious "puff band" thing is still going strong.

You have to be vigilant against the puff bands Jill or they'll infect you with the gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement