Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Valentina wrote: »
    A girl I went to school with has changed her middle name on Facebook to GodsGrace and is always starting posts with "SHARE THE GOOD NEWS!"
    The only good news I would want to hear from a person like that is "I'm giving up this Facebook lark and joining a convent".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I don't understand why the people that print all the money don't just print loads more money an give it to people

Ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Ugh!

If that gets any more comments please post them here! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If that gets any more comments please post them here! :pac:
    Omg! I said that the other day!!!

Followed by a few people explaining to her what exactly is wrong with her sentiment, thank God!

Followed by a few people explaining to her what exactly is wrong with her sentiment, thank God!

Ah right..
    Omg! I said that the other day!!!

OH MY GOD!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭CillianL

A chap I know who's a gob****e for statuses wrote one late afternoon

'Can't get out of bed sooo comfy'

No wonder the Asians are taking over the world!

CillianL wrote: »

FFS! That pisses me off..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

He could work nights? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Joke's on you, that guy's friend is Asian! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭TextureLikeSun

Ummmm cup a tae and tayto sambos with me bubz before we go out in that yocky rain :(

worse thing about me new bed is its high off the floor ha im mad paro every ny I have to look underneath t make sure theres no 1 under it ****in weirdo or what haaaaaa

twa so sadd I was bowling the hole way tru it

Up outa dat scrub dem windas n d shandaleers n d crystal

haa that magaluf programme is sometin ealse.. I work my pussy to survive my life :O mount a prostitutes over there

plonkin meself on the coach and watchin folms for the day

i weep for the world....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I don't understand why the people that print all the money don't just print loads more money an give it to people
    Ugh!

Same question was asked by a lass in one of our International Monetary Economics (4th year Financial Maths and Economics degree in NUIG) lectures. Same lass is now travelling around giving seminars on investment etc.
    Ireland's "knowledge economy" ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Seemingly it's 'Bump's first Valentines day'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Boombastic wrote: »
    Seemingly it's 'Bump's first Valentines day'

It's the poor innocent bump I feel sorry for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

What kind of bread would you use on a Tesco Burger.......

Thoroughbred :)

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

I tell ya there are some proper 2 faces f@#*%#s out there,bet ya 1 of them is the 1st to comment!!!!!

On my timeline today,strange!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Gallant_JJ wrote: »
    I tell ya there are some proper 2 faces f@#*%#s out there,bet ya 1 of them is the 1st to comment!!!!!

I hope you commented:

"U k bbz? xxx

U fkin bitch!"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ummmm cup a tae and tayto sambos with me bubz before we go out in that yocky rain :(

worse thing about me new bed is its high off the floor ha im mad paro every ny I have to look underneath t make sure theres no 1 under it ****in weirdo or what haaaaaa

twa so sadd I was bowling the hole way tru it

Up outa dat scrub dem windas n d shandaleers n d crystal

haa that magaluf programme is sometin ealse.. I work my pussy to survive my life :O mount a prostitutes over there

plonkin meself on the coach and watchin folms for the day

i weep for the world....

Holy sweet baby Jebus that was hard to read, how can they think its easier to write this way than to write correctly? I'm baffled. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

“Lance Armstrong should be applauded for riding a bike so well on drugs. I tried it once, hit a dog and fell into a canal” C : ) xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Gallant_JJ wrote: »

The smart thing to do would've been to comment insulting her so that she would reply to the extent of calling you "a f'in b#st#rd"....

Then you delete your comment and screencap ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

''(Insert politician's name here) fukin state of ya that goose wud kill ye ya dickhead how does he get on front cover of paper with duck raping but seriously where can ya buy nandos sauce is it tesco''

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jarrod wrote: »
    ''(Insert politician's name here) fukin state of ya that goose wud kill ye ya dickhead how does he get on front cover of paper with duck raping but seriously where can ya buy nandos sauce is it tesco''

Um...

*scratches head*

eh.....

What?!!!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I think that's a great little slice of Joycean stream-of-consciousness writing.
    A close reading reveals the author's use of dreamlike, associational logic: "Look at that politician with that goose - a goose is like a duck - hmm, I like duck, maybe I'll get a Chinese - I'd prefer chicken though - like Nando's - where can I get Nando's sauce?"

Beautiful.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Um...

*scratches head*

eh.....

What?!!!? :eek:

I copied and pasted that and was then going to tear the moron who wrote it to pieces but I didn't know where to start. It's not so much a statement/question as it is just a series of words with no obvious reason as to there order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Something to do with this post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82750300&postcount=3969

Was Enda trying to rape a duck? :eek:

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Something to do with this post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82750300&postcount=3969

Was Enda trying to rape a duck? :eek:

I'd like to say 'Oh, that makes sense.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

The wifes filipino friend posted half a dozen pictures of his dead mother in law in the coffin and in a moment of brilliance my missus said "I wonder is it tradition over there?"
    I almost choked laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Girl 1: Two months still doesnt feel real i miss you so much, you where the best <name> and i love you so much, rip and i will see you again some day

Girl 2: one month silly billy

Girl 1: Didnt even notice that

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Someone I know just posted this photo from this feed.

http://www.facebook.com/RightWingedBirdsOfPray

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement