Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-11-2019, 02:14   #6586
Tammy!

Sorry but you are not the centre of everyones life.

I have no issue cutting you out. Cut me out of yours too .....thanks !
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
10-11-2019, 11:26   #6587
Tammy!

And I forgot to mention you aswell. Not everything is about you either so save the crocodile tears.

Absolute weasel of a woman. I'm embarrassed for you.
Thanks from:
11-11-2019, 17:09   #6588
Three More Big Sleeps

Dear F,

Eleven/eleven. Happy 40th birthday: I hope you’ve found whatever it is that makes you happy.

Remember your sister told you that if you turned your back on me, you’d have no-one left? Remember who held your hand when we met with the lovely folks from the Rape Crisis Centre? Remember who came running when you “fell down the stairs"?

Remember you told me that you loved me?

Years and years later, I still don’t understand why I wasn’t good enough.

I’m no longer angry, F, after wading selflessly through your wake of destruction; just irrevocably melancholy and, dear God, forever broken.

Happy, happy birthday, baby.
19-11-2019, 09:36   #6589
SAMTALK

I wish you could see how beautiful a person you are. You're lack of confidence in yourself is heartbreaking.

You have the kindest heart and are a beautiful person but no matter how many times you are told you still don't believe it.

You pick men who you think you deserve . You need to start thinking about who deserves you !
19-11-2019, 22:06   #6590
Airyfairy12

You need to grow up and cop on to yourself. Youre in your 30's with kids but act like bratty spoiled little princess. You expect everyone to pay your way like youre entitled to others people's money.
Everything you have your parents paid for, your house, your car, your kids, youve never worked a full week in your life and you have the cheek to pass comment on me because I have money, I work two jobs, everything I have I worked hard to get, I put myself through college and saved since I was 25, I saved my dole, I went without food to make sure I had something to put away in the credit union every week, I planned for my future because I had to, no one was ever going to give me a hand out or help me out and im proud of that, I know I can stand on my own two feet and will always have a safety net to fall back on.
Through all the years that I was badly stuck for money you never offered to help in anyway and I never expected you too but what really showed you for what you are was how much you looked down on me from your ivory tower because in your eyes I was 'poor'.
The years I worked hard and saved and up skilled to get better paying jobs are starting to pay off for me and for once in my life im able to buy nice things.
Instead of being happy for me your jealousy is obvious and if it wasnt bad enough that you questioned how I could afford the new shoes I bought and repeatedly called me a 'rich bitch' but when you started the crocodile tears about how you only have 400 a week to live on (of your dads money and your dole), tried to guilt me into giving you money and then started hinting about what expensive gifts you wanted for Christmas, to say it was uncomfortable being in the room with you is an understatement, I felt embarrassed for you.
By the way, when have you ever bought me a Christmas gift?
I dont know where your sense of superiority and self entitlement comes from?
You haven't achieved anything in your life, all youve ever done is financially drain everyone around you, use people for your own needs and throw tantrums when you dont get what you want.
You have ridiculous high standards for other people and how they treat you but you treat everyone like dirt.
If your partner knew what you where doing behind his back, that 8 weeks ago you had sex with a random married man that youd met on a night out, that you constantly text and send naked photos of yourself to other men, that a week after kicking him out with no where else to go because you felt he wasnt good enough for you.. you invite a random man from tinder over to your house and have sex with him in the bed you share with the father of your kids. Now, because you kicked him out, you dont have access to his money anymore youre feeling sorry for yourself.

Ive been there for you again and again and again but youre never there for me and it really hit me this week when you knew I was starting something new on Monday and you never even bothered to text me to ask how it went, you didnt even reply to my last text where I was checking up on you after what you did over the weekend.

I dont know why ive made excuses for you for so long but I just cant anymore, youre a total narcissists.

I dont think I want to be friends anymore.

Last edited by Airyfairy12; 19-11-2019 at 22:10.
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 00:14   #6591
SaltSweatSugar

I can’t believe you’re gone, it’s not that long since I was laughing with you at the wedding. If I knew then how things would turn out, I’d have asked you for a dance and spent more time talking to you. I’m glad I got to see you last week and that we had one last chat.

You were one of the nicest, kindest, funniest men I ever met, and I’m so heartbroken that you’ll never take the piss out of me again. Thank you for always thinking of me at Christmas and New Year, I never expressed how much I appreciated ye thinking of me, and I was always so touched that you considered me part of your family. That St. Stephen’s Day that I spent with ye was one of my favourites, and it was so nice to spend New Year’s with ye last year, when I really didn’t want to be alone.

You have raised a wonderful family, and your children are my best friends. They are some of the most incredible, smart, loyal, caring and funny friends anyone could want, and that is down to you and your wife. They love you so much, and I know you loved them. They know that too. I’ll do my best to take care of them.

Thank you for letting five teenagers take over your shed with guitars, drums and amps all those years ago, for not complaining about the noise we made, for being so cool, for being an amazing family man, and for being like a second father to me.

I’ll miss you big man.
27-11-2019, 13:26   #6592
Kitty6277

A,

What the fcuk are you doing? Or is this you showing your true colours and am I the stupid one? This seems so out of character for what I thought you were like, so maybe I am just the stupid one.
04-12-2019, 15:45   #6593
PoisonIvyBelle

Y,
I am so sorry that this world was too hard for you to bear. I understand why you had to leave. I just wish you hadn't.

X,
Things like this make me think. This past whole year has made me think. I've wanted to reach out to you now and then, but your sheer lack of empathy held me back. But the things you said? They were cruel and so very untrue. And perhaps you did believe such things, but even if you didn't that's a cycle I'm not sure that you can ever break. I'm not sure what it is that draws me to you, I think I was attracted to how unemotional you could be - stoic, steady, calm. And you know the worst part of it all? If you apologised, if you truly understood that what you said came out of anger rather than reality, I would accept it once again.
What kind of weakness does that display in me?

JF,
I miss you. I miss my friend. I'm sorry we couldn't fix it. But I will always be grateful to you for the years that you spent keeping me alive.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion