Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options
1389390391392393395»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

1 million views in little over 10 days. Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

giggsirish wrote: »
    Just gone into positive temps for 1st time in 6 days!! (Just as thread hit the 1Million views) 11oC rise in just over 4 hours

and here she comes!
    Web_radar.gif

I'm seeing the 4.15 image so I don't know what everyone else will see but wow, that's a proper band of precipitation!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

time to close and archive the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

1,000,691 views as of this minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

i think your view counter isnt exatcly correct here?, if i view page one of this thread then page two etc it will register 2 views and so on , as were talkin about weather and temps i found myself lookin thru a lot of pages to see what people were posting as lowest temps for my area , ive prob given ten views myself atleast? maybe im wrong about how the views are tallyed up? still v impressive numbers all the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Thanks for an epic thread everybody, now that temperatures have broken above freezing in most areas i see it fit to close the thread.

What a cold spell, unlikely we will see one with such severity anytime soon.

Good times had by all.

Please use MT's Thaw thread for chat regarding the breakdown.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement