Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bf4 clans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭allybhoy

:-). Yep he is on my hit list now! Lol. I will be practicing my knife skills this weekend on Cobra ! ;-)

haha, yeh last night was a great bit of craic all going against each other on Golmud and Rogue Transmisson. I normally hate Golmud Railway but the bit of banter between us all was brilliant, its such an amazing game when it works well, nothing comes close, problem is 50% of the time its lagging or buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Just had 2 quick games there for first time in 2 weeks and for the first time I had no issues!

No lag, no rubber banding, no server issues absolutely nothing! I think they finally fixed my game.

And I got a nice new shiny TV so I'm even happier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Check your battlelogs lads, missions up. Anyone I missed let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

:-). Yep he is on my hit list now! Lol. I will be practicing my knife skills this weekend on Cobra ! ;-)

lol,call that a knife.......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Was trying to play there. Now my premium has disappeared and I have nothing but lag! Can't access ps store as it says under maintenance and the play station is giving me 1mb download speeds, compared to the 30mb I'm getting through speed test.

If it keeps it up ill need a new play station and window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Nice work on the video ally, rpg coming to your face soon! stay tuned! lol

As for the changes to the system recently after the latest patch..

I think we got too accustomed to adjusting to the bad hit markers/skeletons/net code and when they stabilised a lot of it the other day it threw us for six because we now have to re-adjust for the slowdown and stability changes, specially with aiming and the new slight drag.

As for the lag, I'm sure we will still see that from time to time around the busy time of the day when there is a maximum server load.

I will be recording some more gameplay this weekend and perhaps broadcasting also, so be sure to jump on and i will be using squad chat so we can be heard in the recording.

Vehicle Destroyer Scores Update!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Looks like Paul might just run away with this one! About 8 hours still on the clock lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Vehicle Destroyer Scores Update!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Looks like Paul might just run away with this one! About 8 hours still on the clock lads!

Was hoping to get on last night but came home to find the controller completely dead. Can't comfortably sit that close to the tele so I couldn't play. I'm working until later tonight so the mission will be over by the time I get back. Good luck lads, just a heads up, Capture The Flag is great for vehicles :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Had a headset on last night but couldn't hear anyone for some reason

ShaneU wrote: »
    Had a headset on last night but couldn't hear anyone for some reason

When you turn on the Playstation, are you asked who the owner of the headset is? Exactly like the question for the controller

• Advertisement

When you turn on the Playstation, are you asked who the owner of the headset is? Exactly like the question for the controller
    No, just shows the black box in the top right.

If I turn the headset off and on again, then it asks who's using it.

Game sounds are fine from it just don't hear chat

No, just shows the black box in the top right.

If I turn the headset off and on again, then it asks who's using it.

Which headset you using? Is it wireless or connected through the HDMI/USB port?

The sony wireless 2.0 headset

Afraid I can't help, I'm using wired Turtle Beach, sorry. YouTube might be your friend, or maybe even the Sony website itself

Afraid I can't help, I'm using wired Turtle Beach, sorry. YouTube might be your friend, or maybe even the Sony website itself

Have a look in the community forums at Sony as well. Might be some info or troubleshooting tips in there

did you try going into your settings on the ps4,go to sound and screen,audio output settings,and switch the"output to headphones" to all audio?

I found out how to reset the thing, I think it's working now. Had to jab a pin into a tiny hole on the dongle.

Final Vehicle Destroyer Scores!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Borderfox 3
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Good man Paul! Remind me not to be in a tank or chopper if playing against you on the opposite team!! :-)

Congrats on Rank 10 lads!! Hopefully dice/ea pull the finger out and get platoon leaderboards up to see where we stand, and also add the extra ranks they promised! Keep it up lads, let's aim for no. 1 platoon in Ireland! :-)

• Advertisement

Congrats on Rank 10 lads!! Hopefully dice/ea pull the finger out and get platoon leaderboards up to see where we stand, and also add the extra ranks they promised! Keep it up lads, let's aim for no. 1 platoon in Ireland! :-)

Never mind ireland we`re taking on the world. :)

Are you guys in party chat? Have my headset on, can't hear anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Forgot to record at the start. Its me flying around in a scout helicopter i just stole after an air battle . Got a K/D of 16 most of the good stuff happened the first half of the game but still got a few more kills.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201483065064088&l=5119666303761444609

No idea how to get it off facebook so will have to do sadly.

Reither420 wrote: »
    Forgot to record at the start. Its me flying around in a scout helicopter i just stole after an air battle . Got a K/D of 16 most of the good stuff happened the first half of the game but still got a few more kills.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201483065064088&l=5119666303761444609

No idea how to get it off facebook so will have to do sadly.

Use a flashget addon or use the Maxthon cloud browser, it has a built in one that lets you save flash videos, including those on facebook, and dont forget to click HD on the facebook video before you download it.

yours for example is at https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-prn2/v/t43/10006171_10201483129745705_584379323_n.mp4?oh=2e943f0e70fcb82f9cd680b287326f81&oe=531E33E4

Nice one man will have a look later

Nice one man will have a look later

No bother, if you need any help let me know.

I still can't get online, seems Sony needs 2 days to apply server patches.

I'll just upload your vid while i wait for them to get their finger out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

BordorFox wrote: »
    No bother, if you need any help let me know.

I still can't get online, seems Sony needs 2 days to apply server patches.

I'll just upload your vid while i wait for them to get their finger out.

Thought it was just me and my pretty slow connection as to why i couldn't get online! lol

keithc83 wrote: »
    Thought it was just me and my pretty slow connection as to why i couldn't get online! lol

It's a scheduled 5 HOUR maintenance on the Sony network tonight. Not sure when it started so I'm not sure when it'll be back exactly. Missus in bed early as well so I was free for the night, typical :)

Ricky showing you all how it's done in a chopper lol

Battlefield 4™ IRL PS4 Clan Paracel Storm Gameplay

Psn is back up, store is working at least

Didn't take you long to make my video look better ha

• Advertisement

If i can get to a level where I am half as decent as that in a littlebird, I'll be happy! lol

Nice one Ricky! And like you were saying, all you need now is a couple of stinger passengers and a repair man to keep you in the air as a near invincible flying tank!

Nice one ricky, and being the first clan member on reaching level 100 (and with no premium either)

Cheers man :)

Yea having 1 or 2 people in the helicopter would make it a fine killing machine.

Cheers man :)

Yea having 1 or 2 people in the helicopter would make it a fine killing machine.

Saw this and said, jayus it's ricky

155.gif

That man can't wink properly shame on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

The EOD bot has made Metro 64 from being my worse map to nearly my favourite... some laugh, got 8 kills with it in one round last night and with practice and I can see myself getting 20+

I know this will come up sooner or later but we need to answer this question.

Are we limiting the IRL clan to Irish people only or are other countries welcome to play with us as long as the IRL tag is worn.

Comments and opinions welcome on this topic.

Are we limiting the IRL clan to Irish people only or are other countries welcome to play with us as long as the IRL tag is worn.

Imho I don't mind who I play with, as long as we have some craic while also getting a few good kills/wins. Or more accurate in my case getting killed! lol
    But i think if you open it up like that it definitely gives you that bigger pool for recruitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dxFINNxb

if their happy enough to get the IRL tag, emblem, and join the platoon why not!!! even with 18 members'ish its still the usual 8 or so that try to join in on the same server!!!!

Not a problem as long as they have the IRL tag

• Advertisement

They requested through my site so i replied with the following message.
    I was curious as to whether the clan members wanted the clan to just be for Irish folks, as you're not the only person from outside Ireland to ask to join.

They said it's fine and people outside Ireland can join, however the IRL clan tag is required by all members, so you gotta be out to respresent the clan/platoon using it.

Your choice of emblem is yours, you can use the platoons or use your own if you so wish.

If you're ok with using the IRL tag then you can request membership at the IRL PS4 Clan Battlelog Platoon Page

We should employ the 'Granny' Rule :)

We should employ the 'Granny' Rule :)

Cobra is already here paul lol

Cobra is already here paul lol

your the one who needs the aid of a walker ;)...want another werther's original gramps :d

I hear you're a racist now bordor,how did you get interested in that type of thing,whats the official line the platoon is taking,only playing fifa takes up most of my day,and @ night i just like a cup of tea,i might`nt be able to devote myself full time to the auld racism.:)

cobraeire wrote: »
    I hear you're a racist now bordor,how did you get interested in that type of thing,whats the official line the platoon is taking,only playing fifa takes up most of my day,and @ night i just like a cup of tea,i might`nt be able to devote myself full time to the auld racism.:)

84e7f5356cdb7221078365ca79fdc660dd9e3d29a0e4cf6725f26c7ffb239bb4_zps7bk9ejc7.jpg

for the tags mission

http://api.bf4stats.com/api/playerInfo?plat=ps4&name=bordorfox&output=js

go down list to dogtagsTaken: Number

I'm easy once they are not 13 year olds! (Exception for Ricky of course ;-) )

Game kicked me out and now there's a bloody queue. :mad:

• Advertisement

cobraeire wrote: »

^
    Cracked me up! lol

Advertisement