Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming ***No Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Started into watch dogs on my phat 360, wolfenstein the new order on my slim 360 and almost finished ryse on Xbox one.

Wolfenstein is very good in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Played a bit of battlefield 4 since the dragons teeth expansion was released. game feels a lot better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just finished Max The Curse of Brotherhood. Really fun little game. Got 1000g on it, so satisfying :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Fescue

Just finished Guacamelee, which I thought was excellent.

About to start into Tomb Raider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Playing the Raven which I picked up on sale last week ..... it's awful. Paid a little over €5 for it on sale for all 3 episodes, it was 9.99 per episode :eek:

Trying to get it out of the way so I can start Ryse. Also Picked up The Bureau - Xcom for 4.50 in the xtravision sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Fescue wrote: »
    Just finished Guacamelee, which I thought was excellent.

About to start into Tomb Raider.

You will really enjoy Tomb Raider!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Fescue

tony1980 wrote: »
    You will really enjoy Tomb Raider!

Yeah I hope so. The last time I played Tomb Raider was sometime around 1998 I think. Looks like its moved on a bit since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I only have Titanfall. Its fun in short bursts, but my brain is too geared to cod to really get into it frankly. That and a lack of time on my hands.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fescue wrote: »
    Yeah I hope so. The last time I played Tomb Raider was sometime around 1998 I think. Looks like its moved on a bit since then.

Tomb Raider is great. Make sure you play it on hard though, it's a very easy game.

Started Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning the last few days. Pretty enjoyable so far, liking it more than Oblivion anyway. The combat is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Tomb Raider is great. Make sure you play it on hard though, it's a very easy game.

Started Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning the last few days. Pretty enjoyable so far, liking it more than Oblivion anyway. The combat is really good.

Try work your way through the achievements in Tomb Raider too, that should keep you going longer. I enjoyed a few games of Max: The curse of brotherhood today, has anyone played outlast? I am hoping that will come up on games with gold at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Have mostly flicked back over to the 360 to clear some of my backlog until things pick up on the One. Finishing off some of the side quests in Skyrim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

(xbox360)Battlefield 4, mainly rush and also on my second playthrough of Hitman Absolution.

I only played half of hitman when i bought it and decided to finish it this week as i'm off work. Working through all the challenges at the min. Its not a bad game:)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shaun Plays Games

Dead island, far cry 3 and left 4 dead 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Has anyone played Diablo on the Xbox One? What's it like? I know nothing about it.

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Has anyone played Diablo on the Xbox One? What's it like? I know nothing about it.

I don't know much about it either but also have a slight interest in it. Watching it on Twitch gives me a decent look at it: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Diablo%20III%3A%20Reaper%20of%20Souls

I've watched a few YouTube vids. Starting to really like the look of it.

I've watched a few YouTube vids. Starting to really like the look of it.

It's definitely intriguing. I'm waiting on Need for Speed to come into the EA Vault, any day now :D I also kind of like the look of The Golf Club but unsure about it still. Really looking forward to Forza Horizon 2 for some reason even tho I didn't even get the last one :p

What are you playing at the moment?

shuffles03 wrote:
    What are you playing at the moment?

I've been playing a little on PC. Mainly The Walking Dead recently. I bought Sniper Elite 3 for Xbox tho a couple weeks ago but just need to find time to get into it properly and get as close to 100% as possible. Its just Im not in the mood for that type game right now so still looking at others. Watching Diablo 3 on twitch right now and the more I look at it the more I like it but I'm still a little "on the fence" about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Picked up ryse in hmv galway for 24.99 euro tuesday, also dead rising 3 was the same price. Gamestop were charging 29.99 euro for ryse. Been waiting 8 months to play ryse and can't say I'm disappointed, great game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Fifa 15 demo is now on the market place for all you footy fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

madcabbage wrote: »
    Fifa 15 demo is now on the market place for all you footy fans.

Played it at lunch time...huge fan of the huge improvements with the exception of the keeper parrying it back into the path of an attacker to rattle the ball home into an unguarded net.

The keepers make great saves, the shooting accuracy has changed immensely, the power of shots has changed immensely and my favorite - in Fifa 14 you would tap the RS in a direction you want to run and you'd get a little burst of speed away from an opponent with the ball attached to your foot. Not in FIFA 15, you move it in an unrealistic direction and the ball runs away from you meaning there is a better chance on an interception.

Played as Liverpool in the 1st game and getting to about 75 minute mark and being 2-0 up, the chant of "You'll never walk alone" from the crowd would give you goosebumps - this coming from a Leeds United supporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I think it might be a good idea to expand the scope of this thread, by including All multiplayer gaming organisation - so users looking to organise online matches together etc can use this thread to do so. Plus, we can use it for gaming recommendations too. So yeah, anything & everything Xbox games related goes here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Any one played mgs ground zeros? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Any one played mgs ground zeros? Any good?

Ya I really enjoyed it. It gets a lot of criticism for being too short but the extra side missions are good fun to play through.
    Well worth getting if you're into the MGS series anyway

I've 3 days before i go on holiday. That's 3 full days off work to sit in front of Destiny. I'm currently only level 3 but have no idea what I'm doing. I'm all alone during my missions. The only time I see others is either when I'm back in the tower dancing with them or when they briefly pop onto my radar during a mission.....only to quickly disappear soon afterwards. Any advice?

How do I play PvP? Do I need to be level 5? And how do I team up for missions? I can see it getting very hard very quickly and without anyone else to fight with, there's no way I'll beat later missions. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,847 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I've 3 days before i go on holiday. That's 3 full days off work to sit in front of Destiny. I'm currently only level 3 but have no idea what I'm doing. I'm all alone during my missions. The only time I see others is either when I'm back in the tower dancing with them or when they briefly pop onto my radar during a mission.....only to quickly disappear soon afterwards. Any advice?

How do I play PvP? Do I need to be level 5? And how do I team up for missions? I can see it getting very hard very quickly and without anyone else to fight with, there's no way I'll beat later missions. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Go post in the main destiny thread. We have a clan for Xbox players.

Feel free to add me I'll give you a hand.

GT - TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Went a bit mad today and bought Shadow of Mordor, Thief and Dead Rising 3. Is that crazy looking SuperEXAlpha DLC worth grabbing for DR3? I remember it looked great at E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I see Ground Zeros is down to €15 on Deal of the Week - worth it at that price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Have not played that DR3 DLC but i have been meaning to.
    MGS is definitely worth it at 15 quid, especially if you are a MGS fan. a bit short, but for 15 it's great.

Advertisement