Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming ***No Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Not too gone on titanfall, didnt know there was no single player campaign :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I played the beta version of titanfall
    Terrible game
    Gta v is out soon

I played the beta version of titanfall
    Terrible game
    Gta v is out soon

Is gta the exact same as 360 version. I wont bother with it unless its alot better

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Is gta the exact same as 360 version. I wont bother with it unless its alot better

Better how? If you want a new story and a new game mechanic it wouldn't be called GTAV anymore then. It's the same game but better looking and a new radio station.

Better how? If you want a new story and a new game mechanic it wouldn't be called GTAV anymore then. It's the same game but better looking and a new radio station.

Not much point getting it then, just sold it for the 360 . Taut it would be some bit different , how about gta online is that the same aswel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Not much point getting it then, just sold it for the 360 . Taut it would be some bit different , how about gta online is that the same aswel?

http://www.primagames.com/games/grand-theft-auto-v/feature/grand-theft-auto-5-whats-new-next-gen

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Not looking forward to the new COD as much as I have for other games in the past. They need to reel it in a bit IMO, COD4 etc with their "modern" vibe was great. I don't like all the futuristic stuff, there are plenty of other games for that.

Reebrock wrote: »
    Not looking forward to the new COD as much as I have for other games in the past. They need to reel it in a bit IMO, COD4 etc with their "modern" vibe was great. I don't like all the futuristic stuff, there are plenty of other games for that.

Ya i agree tbh , not realy into the futuristic stuf but will stil buy it. Wish they would keep it like all the mw games. Black ops had the future stuf but was stil a great game. Not sure bout this one yet tho

Just started playn bf4 campaign and im already stuck on the first mission lol can some1 help me before i break the game in half :O

Just started playn bf4 campaign and im already stuck on the first mission lol can some1 help me before i break the game in half :O

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/battlefield-4/Walkthrough

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I know what to do but it just wnt work ha must have tried it 30 to 40 times. Just shooting a chopper down and it wont work ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MorningGlory94

How is everyone finding Sunset Overdrive? I personally think it's a blast, the only problem I have had are the controls feel quite clunky, it takes awhile to get used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,907 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

How is everyone finding Sunset Overdrive? I personally think it's a blast, the only problem I have had are the controls feel quite clunky, it takes awhile to get used to.

I'm really tempted to pick it up but wasn't sure on it.
    Is it worth it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Love it. Did feel a bit clunky at first for me too, once you get going it's great fun. When you unlock all of the traversal moves it makes getting across the map just as much fun as anything else.

Like playing Tony Hawk meets JSRF with hilarious weaponry, whats not to like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MorningGlory94

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'm really tempted to pick it up but wasn't sure on it.
    Is it worth it ?

It's a really fun game, it's filled with lots of content that will keep you playing for a long time. The storyline is sheer comedy, The player progression is also great fun. It's just one of them games you can't put down once you start playing.

Other then the controls the only negative I can think of is the multiplayer, it feels like it was just tacked on sadly. You just hop from objective to objective with ease, no real difficulty and rather dull to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

maximoose wrote: »
    Love it. Did feel a bit clunky at first for me too, once you get going it's great fun. When you unlock all of the traversal moves it makes getting across the map just as much fun as anything else.

Like playing Tony Hawk meets JSRF with hilarious weaponry, whats not to like?

Jammy git. Have to wait til tomorrow. The reviews say the controls take a while to get used to but are great once you suss it. Roll on midnight :)

Picked up nfs rivals yesterday, and i must say its a bad game. **** cars and cant even do them up . Glad i only paid 20 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Picked up nfs rivals yesterday, and i must say its a bad game. **** cars and cant even do them up . Glad i only paid 20 for it

360 I take it?

Nolimits wrote: »
    360 I take it?

No xb1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

No xb1

Why pay €20 for NFS when you can get it with EA access for €25 along with a host of other games?

• Advertisement

Why pay €20 for NFS when you can get it with EA access for €25 along with a host of other games?

I dont really , im stupid i suppose ha

I dont really , im stupid i suppose ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sunset Overdrive...oh mercy, that is a fun game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sunset Overdrive...oh mercy, that is a fun game :D

I'm not felling it yet :(

I made the mistake of getting it while having other stuff to play which is exactly what happened this time last year with Dead Rising 3, I had other stuff I was more focused on and played in fits and starts.

I might just start over when I get another run at lords of the fallen out of the way. Thats a decent game but quite shallow if you hold it up against dark souls which is a fair comparison given the devs openly admit the influence and the similarities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Got Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Tuesday. Haven't gotten to play it that much (I share the living room with other people :P) but what I have played so far; very impressive. It's actually a massive improvement to that of the last two or three instalments.

So the games I'm actively playing now are balanced between;
    • Advanced Warfare (XB1)
    • GTA San Andreas (PC)
    • Bioshock (PC)

I say again, Call of Duty is very good this year. And I never bothered with the series after MW2 (I played that to the death)

Happy Gaming

Got Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Tuesday. Haven't gotten to play it that much (I share the living room with other people :P) but what I have played so far; very impressive. It's actually a massive improvement to that of the last two or three instalments.

So the games I'm actively playing now are balanced between;
    • Advanced Warfare (XB1)
    • GTA San Andreas (PC)
    • Bioshock (PC)

I say again, Call of Duty is very good this year. And I never bothered with the series after MW2 (I played that to the death)

Happy Gaming

Bioshock is one of y all time favourite games !! God I loved that game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Bioshock is one of y all time favourite games !! God I loved that game :)

Missed out on it. I never got into the series at all, I just completely skipped it altogether.

The trilogy was on Steam at a slashed price, so I just got it. 12 euro I think it was. It's good - cracking story to it.

Missed out on it. I never got into the series at all, I just completely skipped it altogether.

The trilogy was on Steam at a slashed price, so I just got it. 12 euro I think it was. It's good - cracking story to it.

Some really really though enemies in it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Been hearing very good things about COD AW, even from people who were tired of the same crap every year. but i'm afraid i'm getting swept up in the hype like i do every year ha

• Advertisement

Been hearing very good things about COD AW, even from people who were tired of the same crap every year. but i'm afraid i'm getting swept up in the hype like i do every year ha

It's REALLLLLLLLLLLLY good, get it :D;)

Advertisement