Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,877 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It would have made a lot more sense if we had seen all the Retribution group at one stage or another fighting on RAW Underground then they could have worked them in as being on the outskirts of the WWE as wrestlers making a living as shoot fighters discarded by the WWE management.

Now we a faction that really isn't great and no one really cares about and RAW Underground that no one in the WWE will ever speak of again by the looks of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,283 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Lana roll up win and via a bodyguard would be interesting.

Ah who am I kidding, she'll be squashed but before that they'll be able to kill a few weeks with some dreadful comedic segments. :P

Isn't the match next week? So don't have those few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Jesus Christ Lana is insufferable. I know it’s her character but I couldn’t listen to her on raw talk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Jesus Christ Lana is insufferable. I know it’s her character but I couldn’t listen to her on raw talk

I don’t she kind of seems to be like that in non character interviews I’ve seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The tag champions exchanged titles because they were drafted to different shows? 2000 WCW was more logical and made more sense than this rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The tag champions exchanged titles because they were drafted to different shows? 2000 WCW was more logical and made more sense than this rubbish.

When New Day were drafted I guessed they were going to do this, don't know if that says more about me that I'm able to anticipate their sh1tty ideas. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,882 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So were getting a Jeff vs Elias feud in which Jeff tries to say he's innocent and didn't knock him down but Elias won't believe him

Wasn't Sheamus meant to be the driver? Yet Charly said the mystery is still ongoing. Strange how they forgot all about it until now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Retribution as a full fraction group drafted to Raw who they want to destroy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Retribution as a full fraction group drafted to Raw who they want to destroy

Joe from VoW said it best.

There is so much ****e WCW did in their final days that reeked but 2020 WWE is right up there if not worse.

Swapping tag titles.

Have a group of outside vigilantes who are hellbent on destroying WWE rewarded with contracts.

Splitting up New Day.

MITB 2020.

Raw Underground

The booking of countless stars.

The whole Braun Bray feud.

Goldberg

WWE 2020 is worse than anything Vince Russo did in WCW. And whats even more damning, is that they dont realise they are doing anything wrong. They continue with what stinks.

And they can fcuk right off with the Stephanie McMahon CMO of the year ****e too. Its si self indulgent that anything good they do is a miracle.

And to be clear, WWE has done plenty right this year, but overall their company is just brutal.

• Advertisement

RAW Underground has been canned by all reports this afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

RAW Underground has been canned by all reports this afternoon.

Why now? Why not 5 weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Shane's fight club cancelled? I'm shocked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Shane's fight club cancelled? I'm shocked!

It got that young newbie Braun Strowman over. That old has been Daba Kaito put him over on his way out.

So Big E without the new day

Reckon he will get the jobber matches to make him look strong and settle into his new post new day identity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,108 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

He's already been a singles guy for a while now and they've already started the build with the Sheamus feud. The two lads coming back from their injuries/hiatus/whatever just needed to bring closure to the story which they've done well with here.

He's already been a singles guy for a while now and they've already started the build with the Sheamus feud. The two lads coming back from their injuries/hiatus/whatever just needed to bring closure to the story which they've done well with here.

You would hope Big E would stop the goofy pancake/entrance voice over stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Asuka treating this feud with the appropriate level of seriousness...

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1317196899976323072?s=20

I hope Morrison is given a singles push for a world title

• Advertisement

Keith Lee against Strowman. Another fúck finish to add to Lee's long list since debuting on the main roster.

Well Strowman just lost clean to Roman so if Lee can't beat him then he's not Universal champion material

no more Skillet for the raw theme, replaced by some rap ****e

The fiend is here

christ Retribution is ****ed already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

PTH2009 wrote: »
    no more Skillet for the raw theme, replaced by some rap ****e

The fiend is here

Thought it was a poor theme,..

• Advertisement

Retribution’s theme was brutal too... was interested in the bliss Wyatt segment then they left and assume weve the tag match when we return? I might check out already

Retribution’s theme was brutal too... was interested in the bliss Wyatt segment then they left and assume weve the tag match when we return? I might check out already

no just a promo for the Bro Matt Riddle and then the Hurt business vs Retribution

seriously not the mood for this crap after tonight's government announcement

T bar trying too sell moves whilst constantly trying too adjust his mask so he can see isn’t a good look

Fiend and Alexa's bargain bin Joker and Harley tribute act is so bad.

big bad retribution getting there asses kicked by a fella in a mask

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Thats the end of them then!!

Another career change for the big guy

Ninja too security too AJ Styles lackey

Elias has a full band now

My bad about a post a few days back

Thought Big E got drafted too Raw and New Day stayed on SD. Its actually other way around

PTH2009 wrote: »
    big bad retribution getting there asses kicked by a fella in a mask

And by Hurt Business before that.

That was an utter burial. Crazy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Retribution, Riddle and Keith Lee both losing in easy fashion... way to build stars WWE.

Loughc wrote: »
    Retribution, Riddle and Keith Lee both losing in easy fashion... way to build stars WWE.

El Gran Gordo is one for the future though.

Didn't like how Mandy brought him that ham though. How dare she do that to Otis?

So Mean Street Retribution? Retribution Squad? Maybe that's why they pulled Mercedes. Didn't want her associated with them. Mia should've kept going after leaving the ring at the start.

And Mustafa was the hacker?
    5f465711d5922c373064c064ab50f6b1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Does that count as a burial of Retribution? Certainly seems that way..

I don’t know how they’ve done it, but they’ve made Keith Lee a total non entity in a couple of weeks

What was the third thing Bray took out of his box?

Was wondering that as well.
    And wondering how Bray did the mandible claw on T-Boz through the mask.

I know it's not the real name

• Advertisement

The Elias/Jeff Hardy music segment was both bad and entertaining

So Raw Underground & Retribution killed off and buried in the last week it's not been the best RAW then add new boys Riddle & Lee being jobbed out.

Over on Smackdown they are talking about bringing Goldberg back and involve him with Roman which will kill off the best storyline they have had in years.

I will say Bliss is awesome she needs to kill of Bray and just use that gimmick as hers.

God damn WWE creative is sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭ThePott

No one else seems to be mentioning that they split up The Iiconics only to put Peyton Royce in a tag team going after the tag titles again.

Success!

ThePott wrote: »
    No one else seems to be mentioning that they split up The Iiconics only to put Peyton Royce in a tag team going after the tag titles again.

Success!

Didn't see that....who she tagging with?

Didn't see that....who she tagging with?

Lacey Evans

Ah ffs

Notice Shayna and Nia just talking about defending the titles across both brands. NXT not included. After not being included in the draft or the cross brand battle royal last week, did this mean it's gone back to being its own thing?

Another angle that was randomly stopped and one I was quiet enjoying between Charly and Zelina and Angel.

https://twitter.com/CharlyOnTV/status/1319027653941276673?s=20

Lacey Evans

Lacey was better as a face, deserved a title push and reign

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lacey was better as a face, deserved a title push and reign

Agreed, she should have gotten a title run

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement