Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they stopped selling weed along time ago now maybe 2017/18? Maybe I’m wrong ? Ten times as many young people selling coke than weed in the town

Sure only a year ago there was 970k worth of weed found in the same house and they got away scotch free. CAB a completely separate body that the garda more than likely investigating them a couple of years.These have to be big time international criminal players

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Googleyes wrote: »
    Sure only a year ago there was 970k worth of weed found in the same house and they got away scotch free. CAB a completely separate body that the garda more than likely investigating them a couple of years.These have to be big time international criminal players

It’s media pressure, guards just done them because of kmw, they seem to be squeezing all the “well known’s” for a media pat on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Madmax03 wrote: »
    JG wasn't shot

Thanks for clearing that up, I was sure that a few guards cars and a ****ty twitter poll meant for sure he got clipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭H.20v3

Fantashtic wrote: »
    It’s media pressure, guards just done them because of kmw, they seem to be squeezing all the “well known’s” for a media pat on the back.

They spend too much time focused on the media

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

(informal) escape from a situation without receiving the punishment you deserve: It seemed so unfair that she was punished while the others got off scot-free! This idiom comes from the old English word sceot, meaning a 'tax'. People were scot-free if they didn't have to pay the tax.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

do you mean that you think CAB and the Gardaí are completely separate bodys?

surely CAB are a section within Gardaí made up mostly of gardai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

mynamejeff wrote: »
    do you mean that you think CAB and the Gardaí are completely separate bodys?

surely CAB are a section within Gardaí made up mostly of gardai

CAB officers are senior civil servants and other professionals. They are certainly not all Gardai. Some of them may be of course seeing as they co-exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Thanks for clearing that up, I was sure that a few guards cars and a ****ty twitter poll meant for sure he got clipped
    A suspected pipe bomb was found .
    In regards to the twitter poll , I wouldn't follow that page for info . She is a danger to herself and needs to be in a psych unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Executioner511

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/i-would-have-killed-the-b-grandad-on-gun-charges-said-court-told-38810641.html
    Has there been any development in this case since ?it seems to have run cold wasn't he supposed to have another court appearance in the following days.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Martin Foley has been warned by Gardaí that he will be shot for the fifth time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

He is like a cat with 9 lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭H.20v3

^^^

Should it be made public knowledge that they get the GIM

I'm sure there's a right answer to this question,

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

H.20v3 wrote: »
    ^^^

Should it be made public knowledge that they get the GIM

I'm sure there's a right answer to this question,

Yep you don’t want to be standing beside him, nice to be pre warned that your life could be in danger

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

That lad has more holes in him than swiss cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

In the whistleblowers latest tweet the way he/she spells prostitutes is the funniest spelling mistake I've ever seen.

Who cares???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Who cares???

The person standing near him if it happens.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

The person standing near him if it happens.
    The Gardai hand out GIM like candy if a serious criminal is issued with one they should be behind bars as it's definitely not for something as trivial as singing too loud at Church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

The Gardai hand out GIM like candy if a serious criminal is issued with one they should be behind bars as it's definitely not for something as trivial as singing too loud at Church.

Or simply being related to a gangland figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dramalama80

Are the two people arrested last week still in custody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Are the two people arrested last week still in custody?

Yep and singing like canaries trying to save their own skin...

Yep and singing like canaries trying to save their own skin...

And you know this how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Not a shooting, but someone stabbed to death near ctywest.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0225/1117448-rathcoole/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Christ on a bike. Any pancake recipes? Not a shooting but I like a good pancake.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

There is going to be an interesting development in Drogheda this morning. Keep an eye on the news.

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Said it was near Rathcoole this morning. It's nowhere near Rathcoole.

Anyway, i was down there this morning. Everyone is gonna have a day off work as they have cordoned off the entrance to the estate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Said it was near Rathcoole this morning. It's nowhere near Rathcoole.

Anyway, i was down there this morning. Everyone is gonna have a day off work as they have cordoned off the entrance to the estate

Did you hear if it was gangland related or just a domestic?

Did you hear if it was gangland related or just a domestic?

Domestic according to the ex guard journo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

• Advertisement

Say they got him to give info handy enough he’s an addict isn’t he ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement