Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭H.20v3

Any names yet pal

Kiki Camarena

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

H.20v3 wrote: »
    Kiki Camarena
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

Guards everywhere in coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Seems like something is happening. Had to pull in to let 3 Garda cars past me on the malahide road a few minutes ago. Now back home and can still hear the sirens, been constantly going for the past 15 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 User7890

Anyone know what’s going on?? Video posted on dublin Garda checkpoints on Facebook of all the cars speeding past on green castle road in coolock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Madness in Coolock... Never seen so many undercover, armed response units and Garda cars before.. got the fright of my life walking home from work haha

• Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Syndic wrote: »
    Seems like something is happening. Had to pull in to let 3 Garda cars past me on the malahide road a few minutes ago. Now back home and can still hear the sirens, been constantly going for the past 15 minutes or so.

A little off topic, but what happened to the donuts poster? Did he give up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

A little off topic, but what happened to the donuts poster? Did he give up

The muppet is posting using another name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

CrashH16 wrote: »
    Madness in Coolock... Never seen so many
    undercover
    , armed response units and Garda cars before.. got the fright of my life walking home from work haha

Fixed it for you, they're undercover now :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

arccosh wrote: »
    yes you can

A mobile can be somewhere, doesn't mean you did anything and doesn't mean you didnt leave behind.
    Plus if one says, yes I was in house previously, so my DNA is there, big deal.
    At moment too many suspect could all be there, what role did each play. This is where guesswork let's the case down, cant say what each individual did. Unless they can make.out from video.

Did any persons pop out to have few pints during or after it, as an alibi? Damn sure as they knew what went down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fics

Any more info on what went down in coolock?

https://twitter.com/Kinahanpassport/status/1231008127610429441?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

kotou2 wrote: »
    A mobile can be somewhere, doesn't mean you did anything and doesn't mean you didnt leave behind.
    At moment too many suspect could all be there, what role did each play. This is where guesswork let's the case down, cant say what each individual did. Unless they can make.out from video.

Did any persons pop out to have few pints during or after it, as an alibi? Damn sure as they knew what went down.

I know... that wasn't the point though..

technically you could also build up a picture using behavioural and traffic analysis, but still circumstantial.
    a lot of circumstantial evidence that corroborate each other can still build a case though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

kotou2 wrote: »

Like yourself there are a lot of posters here who are giving these animals credit for far too much intelligence and cunning.

The Gardaí know exactly who and what they are dealing with here and how to nail those responsible, make your mind easy about that.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Like yourself there are a lot of posters here who are giving these animals credit for far too much intelligence and cunning.

The Gardaí know exactly who and what they are dealing with here and how to nail those responsible, make your mind easy about that.

Exactly, nobody with any intelligence films these acts and displays them on social media, yes they are dangerous ppl but they didn't think of getting away with it so much. The Gardaí know exactly how to catch them, the Gardaí are the intelligent ones here, they have a whole system behind them meanwhile that lads have who was involved and most of them were coked out of their minds. Any little mistake will be and has been caught up nail these guys.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

spot on about knowing who did it and were and how it was done but the whole proving it is the problem. these **** while out of there heads on coke and what we would say not the brightest but there at this all there lives. every murder in this country id say the cops know who and were it happened but the proving in a court of law is the big problem. i hope they have them all bang to rights for this but i fearits not going to be as easy as some might think.

CrashH16 wrote: »
    Madness in Coolock... Never seen so many undercover, armed response units and Garda cars before.. got the fright of my life walking home from work haha

Any update on the reasoning behind it? There was a hell of alot of Garda cars and Jeeps of sorts for it to not be a big deal. Our Twitter friend posting about Mr Big being shot, any truth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Things you learn google mapping where the Drogheda gaff with the tennis court is: there's a place north east of Drogheda called The Feckins.

I can imagine the drunken pub talk some night; So where ya from?
    The Feckins.
    The Feckins what? The feckin town, the feckin nice bit, the feckin bit just outside the town?
    The Feckins...yonder there lad :D

The Moldovan aren't very Irish argument aged well didn't it haha A previous poster I can't recall the name looks foolish now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Exactly, nobody with any intelligence films these acts and displays them on social media, yes they are dangerous ppl but they didn't think of getting away with it so much. The Gardaí know exactly how to catch them, the Gardaí are the intelligent ones here, they have a whole system behind them meanwhile that lads have who was involved and most of them were coked out of their minds. Any little mistake will be and has been caught up nail these guys.

How many gangland hits end with a murder conviction?

Pretty sure they stopped selling weed along time ago now maybe 2017/18? Maybe I’m wrong ? Ten times as many young people selling coke than weed in the town

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    How many gangland hits end with a murder conviction?

Not nearly as many as there should be for sure. Not many post up the killing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

We dont know that's a fact yet though do we. The talk of videos etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Our Twitter friend posting about Mr Big being shot, any truth?

What do you think?

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    What do you think?

I asked the question to be answered not to be asked another question.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    What do you think?
    JG wasn't shot

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

I asked the question to be answered not to be asked another question.

Ah now it makes sense. You’re sticky Vicky!!!

• Advertisement

Telly wrote: »
    Ah now it makes sense. You’re sticky Vicky!!!

Hahaha dunno weather to take that as a joke or an insult. I ain't sticky and I'm defo no Vicky :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement