Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Just read tosser is now in wheat field on easy regime on way to being released altho no date soon set,could be years yet
    He was in solitary only temporary after being found with drugs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Well he's in over 20 years and in solitary somewhere in the system
    Any word of him getting out

He's in Wheatfield and he's not in Solitary

• Registered Users Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Who this headbanger?

Last November, in a series of online rants that went viral, this criminal, in his 30s, made serious threats against his rival.

In the sinister online posts, he claimed he was driving around looking for the younger criminal and other named individuals and said he was parked outside houses at night.

He claimed he had €1,000 in cash and was filmed waving a wad of €50 notes in return for information about his rival's whereabouts or information about the cars they are using.

He also threatens to rape a man he claims made threats to him over the phone.

In the videos he bizarrely refers to rivals as "wet the beds" as he laughs hysterically in increasingly erratic clips.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭shanec1928

he was driving around in a focus or a ford with builders gloves on. cant remember if it was here or twitter where i came accros them

shanec1928 wrote: »
    he was driving around in a focus or a ford with builders gloves on. cant remember if it was here or twitter where i came accros them

Might have been a Ford Focus

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Wrong on both counts, he's not a political prisoner and he didn't shoot Veronica Guerin.

he is there now because he was involved in killing one of the establishment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭celt262

Was that the video posted here while ago of lad in baseball cap and sunglasses in a car?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Man charged in Drogheda court with " impeding the apprehension or prosecution of someone else in relation to the killing of Keane Mulready Woods

Source : LMFM radio on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Who this headbanger?

Last November, in a series of online rants that went viral, this criminal, in his 30s, made serious threats against his rival.

In the sinister online posts, he claimed he was driving around looking for the younger criminal and other named individuals and said he was parked outside houses at night.

He claimed he had €1,000 in cash and was filmed waving a wad of €50 notes in return for information about his rival's whereabouts or information about the cars they are using.

He also threatens to rape a man he claims made threats to him over the phone.

In the videos he bizarrely refers to rivals as "wet the beds" as he laughs hysterically in increasingly erratic clips.

It was Bernard dopey hole,the lad that was caught with Roo redmond trying to burn out a car after shooting the Wolverson fella.He puts up videos on his instagram you can see them.Hes a bit of a dummy but a dangerous one.Has gotten teh head slapped off him before but still mouths off at smaller/younger lads he thinks he can bully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Man charged in Drogheda court with " impeding the apprehension or prosecution of someone else in relation to the killing of Keane Mulready Woods

Source : LMFM radio on twitter

(4) A person committing an offence under subsection (2) with intent to impede another person's apprehension or prosecution shall be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment according to the gravity of the offence that the other person has committed or attempted to commit, as follows:

(a) if that offence is one for which the sentence is fixed by law, or for which the maximum sentence is imprisonment for life, he or she shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

rondog wrote: »
    It was Bernard dopey hole,the lad that was caught with Roo redmond trying to burn out a car after shooting the Wolverson fella.He puts up videos on his instagram you can see them.Hes a bit of a dummy but a dangerous one.Has gotten teh head slapped off him before but still mouths off at smaller/younger lads he thinks he can bully.

Whats his insta user name?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

From here

Gerard McKenna, of Rathmullen Park in Drogheda, Co Louth, has been charged with impeding the apprehension or prosecution of another person in relation to the death of the teenager.

As McKenna has been charged we cannot allow further discussion of any involvement in the murder beyond what is reported in the "reputable" press

Any questions, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Some serve much longer than 12-14 years
    Isn't tosser Meehan serving over 20 now in solitary in the basement of the joy?
    And I remember judge told kieron Keane's killers they would never get out if Limerick funding continues
    These guys will never see the light of day again,a d that goes for the young ones involved never mind the auld lad

he said something like that but not exactly that.
    But the judge has absolutely no say when people get out once they get sent down, unless of course they quash the conviction which is different.
    Average life sentence in Ireland is 18 years and this was no average murder.

There are prisoners after doing well over 30 years for one life sentence.

there is 1 maybe. the English fella from the 70s and even he was given a few days out recently
    Well he's in over 20 years and in solitary somewhere in the system
    Any word of him getting out

he isn't , stop making stuff up

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

paw patrol wrote: »

there is 1 maybe. the English fella from the 70s and even he was given a few days out recently

John Shaw locked up 44 years now. And i dont think he has been let out even one day yet but a few weeks ago the Minister signed off and potentially letting him out for two days a year.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/state-s-longest-serving-prisoner-should-get-two-days-release-per-year-minister-accepts-1.4161435

If we are talking about people in solitary i doubt if anyone has done more time down there than this mad kunt

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Whats his insta user name?

https://youtu.be/CkvbL6LH5a0

So what's that coolock fued all about
    Papers say it's complicated
    I can't see anything that Bernard guy involved in being complicated

• Advertisement

I'd suggest you delete this before you are run out of the place

Read through the thread ;)

I'd suggest you delete this before you are run out of the place

Read through the thread ;)
    Did I break any rules?

Did I break any rules?

Nope and i have no issues you asking, just warning you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

I tried breaking it down here, based mostly on reading between the lines in various media reports - https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057996853/606/#post112329152

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

If we are talking about people in solitary i doubt if anyone has done more time down there than this mad kunt

image.jpg

I'm sure they will do everything they can to keep him in for life.

Wonder will his brother get out

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I'm sure they will do everything they can to keep him in for life.

Wonder will his brother get out

I know someone who was locked up on same wing as him and said not even the "hardest" fcukers in there would look at him the wrong way

It'll be a couple of decades before either of them get out

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Wrong on both counts, he's not a political prisoner and he didn't shoot Veronica Guerin.

He was the only person convicted of the murder of somebody who was inside the tent,he will never be left out,ever.

paw patrol wrote: »
    he said something like that but not exactly that.
    But the judge has absolutely no say when people get out once they get sent down, unless of course they quash the conviction which is different.

he isn't , stop making stuff up

The "english fella" you refer to has been in custody since September 1976, he recently requested two days temporary release which was recommended by the Parole Board but refused by the Minister for Justice.

His co-accused died in prison in 2012 after spending 36 years in jail, the last 3 of which he was in a vegetative state.

Jimmy Ennis served 52 years in prison for murdering his former employer.

Noel Callan and Micheal McHugh both spent 30 years in prison for murdering a Garda Sergeant.

Stop pretending you know what you are on about.

Deco Barry wrote: »
    He was the only person convicted of the murder of somebody who was inside the tent,he will never be left out,ever.

He is being prepared for reintegration back into society since last year and is on a relaxed regime which includes access to a kitchen to do his own cooking. He is expected to be released in about 4 years time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

The "english fella" you refer to has been in custody since September 1976, he recently requested two days temporary release which was recommended by the Parole Board but refused by the Minister for Justice.

His co-accused died in prison in 2012 after spending 36 years in jail, the last 3 of which he was in a vegetative state.

we agree so!

Noel Callan and Micheal McHugh both spent 30 years in prison for murdering a Garda Sergeant.

Stop pretending you know what you are on about.

both sentenced to death - president commuted it to 40 years.
    No life sentence was ever given.
    we were talking about life sentences.
    who doesn't know what they're on about , the quick google let you down there

Jimmy Ennis but never applied for parole (oddly) so we can say he wanted to stay. I'm not sure they could kick him out. I'll give you that partially.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement