Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Who’s house got raided in Termonfeckin last Friday with the white 171 merc c200, was it the man out there with the lorry company or was it someone related to the Eastern European gang that was targeted in the town the other day that got the weed seized last year

Moldovans big time players at a international scale

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Hoboo wrote: »
    Why is anyone posting any information about this incident that has zero to do with the thread?

Agreed it's off topic - not only that but the woman has been charged and therefore discussion is not allowed for legal reasons and I've deleted a number of posts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Just Nikki Show on reddit.

And to think she offered me coffee after dropping bins to bin store last year . Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol anyway beasty get rid of my last three posts #carparkspot

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

This was just reported on the news there, cant see anything else about it: https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2020/0227/1117857-kilmore/

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

EN and PN flat how many people are they feuding with?
    Telly wrote: »
    This was just reported on the news there, cant see anything else about it: https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2020/0227/1117857-kilmore/

• Advertisement

Googleyes wrote: »
    Moldovans big time players at a international scale

Romanians? They around the whole country or just around drogheda Dublin etc

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Ratbags wrote: »

Ah there's always people firing warnings into them flats. Kip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Shooting in Kilmore last night.
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/gardai-investigating-shooting-at-dublin-house-984373.html

I wonder if things are gonna kick off again. As its been quiet since the KM incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Ratbags wrote: »

Are they in the famous DrZeus work: Norton Hears a Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Romanians? They around the whole country or just around drogheda Dublin etc

No, Moldovians. You'll need to check the latest Census for further information.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Hoboo wrote: »
    No, Moldovians. You'll need to check the latest Census for further information.
    Or any newspaper article on the subject would answer their questions,surely should be first thing to do if they want to know anything
    Be easier than typing it out here,and less annoying

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Or any newspaper article on the subject would answer their questions,surely should be first thing to do if they want to know anything
    Be easier than typing it out here,and less annoying

I only asked because I took yous up wrong ! When yous said moldovans I didn’t know yous meant the country I thought yous meant the surname as there’s a good few Romanians living here with that surname but didn’t think they’d be into that ! Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I only asked because I took yous up wrong ! When yous said moldovans I didn’t know yous meant the country I thought yous meant the surname as there’s a good few Romanians living here with that surname but didn’t think they’d be into that ! Apologies

Is that you Yosser?

https://i.imgur.com/7kI8T5M.jpg

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Is that you Yosser?

Best Yosser line: He's lost the plot and he decides to go to confession! Waiting his turn in the box he starts banging his head off the grill between him and the priest.

The priest appears:

Priest: Stop My son

Yosser: Father, I'm desperate
    Priest: Call Me Dan
    Yosser: I'm Desperate Dan

Class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Man due in court today (Fri) as part of investigation of the murder of Keane mulready woods

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

GMK is charged

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Some serve much longer than 12-14 years
    Isn't tosser Meehan serving over 20 now in solitary in the basement of the joy?
    And I remember judge told kieron Keane's killers they would never get out if Limerick funding continues
    These guys will never see the light of day again,a d that goes for the young ones involved never mind the auld lad

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

that's political

if he didn't shoot who he did he would be out years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LMC7

Anyone follow John Gilligans nephew on Insta..
    The guy with the piano keys teeth...seems to be no shortage of money there...

• Advertisement

Everyone be asking questions and giving out if someone got done for mulreadys murder and only got 12 years ,no murder was like this in Ireland before

Average life sentence in Ireland is 18 years and this was no average murder.

There are prisoners after doing well over 30 years for one life sentence.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

that's political

Wrong on both counts, he's not a political prisoner and he didn't shoot Veronica Guerin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

hawkelady wrote: »
    Rest of his life????? You get about 12-14 years for murder. People live longer than 65.

Really depends on the murder and circumstances. The more it's in the media and the more outrage, the less likely you are to walk after that type of term.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

that's political

He wasnt done for shooting her. He was the motorbike driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Omackeral wrote: »
    Really depends on the murder and circumstances. The more it's in the media and the more outrage, the less likely you are to walk after that type of term.

Fair enough. I just thought life for murder was the same unless you killed a guard .. I stand corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Googleyes wrote: »
    GMK is charged

Has he been charged with murder, or a related charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Has he been charged with murder, or a related charge?

This is the question.

I gonna assume murder but you never know

Omackeral wrote: »
    Not there.

Well he's in over 20 years and in solitary somewhere in the system
    Any word of him getting out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Well he's in over 20 years and in solitary somewhere in the system
    Any word of him getting out

Was in Portlaoise last i heard and pretty sure he wasnt in Solitary either, Not full time anyway. Maybe the odd spell when hes a bold boy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement