Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

redmagic68 wrote: »
    There is going to be an interesting development in Drogheda this morning. Keep an eye on the news.

Any hints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

There is going to be an interesting development in Drogheda this morning. Keep an eye on the news.

Does the Garda Síochána act prevent you from saying or even giving it in a round about way?
    Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Say they got him to give info handy enough he’s an addict isn’t he ?

He is.

"Our exclusive photos show one of the suspects, a 38-year-old Drogheda criminal, being arrested at an address in the Rathmullen Park area of the town.

He is suspected of playing a major role in luring Keane to the house in which he was butchered on the night of January 12.

The arrested criminal is a major drugs user and previously served jail time in relation to a stabbing attack on a completely innocent man.

Addict

He was taken to Balbriggan Garda Station where he remained last night."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Does the Garda Síochána act prevent you from saying or even giving it in a round about way?

He is.

"Our exclusive photos show one of the suspects, a 38-year-old Drogheda criminal, being arrested at an address in the Rathmullen Park area of the town.

He is suspected of playing a major role in luring Keane to the house in which he was butchered on the night of January 12.

The arrested criminal is a major drugs user and previously served jail time in relation to a stabbing attack on a completely innocent man.

Addict

He was taken to Balbriggan Garda Station where he remained last night."
    The "Bread Man" will have a nice target on his back if he's after singing like a canary. Never looks good for someone who gets out first from questioning plus file for DPP means he's going down in the future hopefully. Without this guy luring him to the house it would of been a different story getting him to the house.

The "Bread Man" will have a nice target on his back if he's after singing like a canary. Never looks good for someone who gets out first from questioning plus file for DPP means he's going down in the future hopefully. Without this guy luring him to the house it would of been a different story getting him to the house.

Guards regularly do it to instill major paranoia within the groups/groupings. Since the killing AGS PR machine has been in overdrive, they f up big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

The one held in Drogheda to be charged.

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

wheres robbie these days ?

wheres robbie these days ?

Hiding out with Vicky in Dumdrum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Hiding out with Vicky in Dumdrum :)

I think I'd rather take my chances on the streets rather than go anywhere near that fruitcake :pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

I think I'd rather take my chances on the streets rather than go anywhere near that fruitcake :pac::p

yeah saw her twitter

demented isn't the word

That's a huge piece of news if true. Makes
    "The Bread Man" even more guilty of singing even if he didn't.

• Advertisement

yeah saw her twitter

demented isn't the word

Her Twitter is like a Kaleidoscope it's just mesmerising in the madness of polls :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Folks please don't post personal information about this woman, that includes where she lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Is that the uncle of the guy shot fixing the caravan decking?

Mod

Folks please don't post personal information about this woman, that includes where she lives.

Why is anyone posting any information about this incident that has zero to do with the thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Attempted suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Attempted suicide

Who gmk or JB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

If that's true youd imagine they have plenty of evidence , suppose we'll find out soon enough..

Googleyes wrote: »
    Who gmk or JB

I would think JB if he's been the only one released and is probably petrified if he has told stories or given up the plot for the murder. Surely the other fella would be under constant watch from the Garda and wouldn't be able to attempt anything. No sympathy for any of them after luring and murdering that guy, allegedly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Attempted suicide

I heard that GmcK had pretended to be having a heart attack when in Ballbrigan station and was brought to Drogheda Hospital on one of the first days.. he was brought back for questioning then..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I heard that GmcK had pretended to be having a heart attack when in Ballbrigan station and was brought to Drogheda Hospital on one of the first days.. he was brought back for questioning then..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/incoming/pictured-moment-armed-gardai-made-first-arrest-in-keane-mulready-woods-murder-investigation-38975302.html

• Advertisement

Anymore on this attempted suicide ?? Is it true or which one was it ?? Didn’t hear anything

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Anymore on this attempted suicide ?? Is it true or which one was it ?? Didn’t hear anything

Nothing at all, locally or otherwise. But that’s just my 2 cent.

Uncle G

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

rodmn2377 wrote: »

Tactics like this don’t bother the Gardaí in the slightest, if questioning is interrupted for any medical issue the clock is stopped. A doctor will be called and err on the side of caution, the suspect will be taken to hospital for checks and only when back in the room and ready to be questioned again does the clock start again.

In the meantime the Gardaí have had all the extra time to analyse and discuss how the interview has progressed and how best to proceed with it.

The motto of the great Lord Coke is ironically apt “prudens qui patiens” or “softly, softly catchy monkey.”

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Tactics like this don’t bother the Gardaí in the slightest, if questioning is interrupted for any medical issue the clock is stopped. A doctor will be called and err on the side of caution, the suspect will be taken to hospital for checks and only when back in the room and ready to be questioned again does the clock start again.

In the meantime the Gardaí have had all the extra time to analyse and discuss how the interview has progressed and how best to proceed with it.

The motto of the great Lord Coke is ironically apt “prudens qui patiens” or “softly, softly catchy monkey.”
    The Noose is tightening for these lads now, it'll send the strongest message if they are convicted. The Graham Dwyer verdict could be crucial in this case regarding phone data.

Who’s house got raided in Termonfeckin last Friday with the white 171 merc c200, was it the man out there with the lorry company or was it someone related to the Eastern European gang that was targeted in the town the other day that got the weed seized last year

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Who’s house got raided in Termonfeckin last Friday with the white 171 merc c200, was it the man out there with the lorry company or was it someone related to the Eastern European gang that was targeted in the town the other day that got the weed seized last year

Not the lorry company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Eastern European gang, some pad too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement