Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Reads a lot like it could've been written by someone who was posting a lot on this thread recently.

Totally agree with your synopsis.

You come across as an aul bitter bollocks for some reason or another!

I actually read that today, alot of it makes sense even though names changed, its happening all over the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

antics1 wrote: »
    Great insight into the ballyfermot clondalkin area man.

Where are the comerfords these days? I know seanie died a few years back but did DD (Stephen, I think) comerford take up the mantle ? I never hear about them any more

Laying low since MB got his sentence for throwing the Bobby over the walls in Palmerstown. That feud took lumps out of them too, they've never recovered. You'd very rarely see any of them even walking around these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FlipFlopz

IRE60 wrote: »
    Such a distinct name - family I knew were all off the charts. They patriarchal member would have known, as neighbours, a serious player in the drugs business back then. I don't really believe in coincidence!

Not the same. The family from Rathfarnham were rampant in the 80s but have calmed down a lot over the years. I've been in the company of two or three of the younger lads over the year's, they were never involved in anything too serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

Lol

You haven’t a clue. You can not locate someone’s exact location.

Trust me, I know this

depending on the type of phone
    depending on the cell site density
    depending on the network type
    depending on the apps active on the phone

as I said earlier, it depends on a few variables, but can definitely be done in the right circumstances

trust me, I work in this area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Hoboo

jcullen222 wrote: »
    Genuine question, is the ex soccer player in the UK from Drogheda, Sean Thornton, any relation to any of the Thorntons involved in the Drogheda feud?

No. He's a good lad. Dean Thaaaaawntin not so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Michael O Leary would charge him 40 each for the bags under his eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Hoboo wrote: »
    No. He's a good lad. Dean Thaaaaawntin not so much.

What's Sean up to these days? Working locally now the soccer is done?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

FlipFlopz wrote: »
    Not the same. The family from Rathfarnham were rampant in the 80s but have calmed down a lot over the years. I've been in the company of two or three of the younger lads over the year's, they were never involved in anything too serious.

Haven't heard of them in years. Made life hell in 'Nam back in the 80's. One of them knocked around with twins from Rathmines. Go up to no good, but between the three it would be difficult to get a complete sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Genuine question, is the ex soccer player in the UK from Drogheda, Sean Thornton, any relation to any of the Thorntons involved in the Drogheda feud?

Thornton is a rather common surname around Drawda

What's Sean up to these days? Working locally now the soccer is done?

No idea, I'm not his mate, he's friends of friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

This wan is going to get herself into serious trouble, what's she getting at naming ruthless in these videos, it's suggesting she knows secrets and that wouldn't go down well with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

This wan is going to get herself into serious trouble, what's she getting at naming ruthless in these videos, it's suggesting she knows secrets and that wouldn't go down well with him.

She blocked me :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭enricoh

The only deals the anti Maguire crew will be doing this year will be with the cops!
    They'll be queueing up to try save their own skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Michael O Leary would charge him 40 each for the bags under his eyes.

you literally just stole the joke from under the picture of him,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Reads a lot like it could've been written by someone who was posting a lot on this thread recently.

Totally agree with your synopsis.

Fair play not naming and shaming, could really bruise the posters ego

P.Walnuts wrote: »

I've sent that poster away with their tail between their legs.
    I didn't write that or any articles for that matter.
    Who's the troll now?

How do you block people again? Does it stop their posts showing up and stop notifications?

Hoboo wrote: »
    How do you block people again? Does it stop their posts showing up and stop notifications?

Full site at bottom of page, add to ignore list on left hand side.done

You're welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

smodgley wrote: »
    She blocked me :pac::pac:

Lucky you haha She's more of a danger to herself then anyone else.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Truth be told I couldn't remember which pleb it was, there's been such an invasion of them on this thread since the middle of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

I see CAB where busy this morning in a house outside drogheda would this have any connection to the feud?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Googleyes wrote: »
    I see CAB where busy this morning in a house outside drogheda would this have any connection to the feud?

They were Moldovan so highly unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Same place was searched last year, over a million in weed found in the attic on that occasion. Both walked away from that without a conviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

What's the story with the big expose the Sunday World did on the Grendons a bit ago?
    Surely everyone knows they're knocking around with a while...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Baymax2020 wrote: »

its mad how there ended up no charges brought against her but then a few months later the cab clean the place out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement