Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

TLDR

TLAWIDR.
    Too long and wish I didn't read!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,731 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Walls of text are not really good for this thread.

Very few will read them, so waste of time.

Just my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,024 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just my opinion.

Someone made him a meal that had leek in it. They used the green, course, parts of the “shoot” when they really shouldn’t have.

He ended up with a “dirty” arse and a hard cut of leek stuck hanging out of his hole. Had to pinch it with his fingers and pull to dislodge it.

Nasty business, all in all.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Just my opinion.

Andreas does tend to ramble on alright. Probably the type to occupy the middle trap while others are free, 30 mins Googling fantasy erotica while there's lads waiting to do some proper business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Someone made him a meal that had leek in it. They used the green, course, parts of the “shoot” when they really shouldn’t have.

He ended up with a “dirty” arse and a hard cut of leek stuck hanging out of his hole. Had to pinch it with his fingers and pull to dislodge it.

Nasty business, all in all.

Breaking my h0le laughing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Over the bank holiday weekend I was treated to a leek and cream cheese bake. This item was served with a simple salad of mixed leaves, balsamic, stuffed peppers, roquito peppers, shallots. For my part, I brought a bottle of chianti classico (not fan of Italian wines, but price was right. To be clear, this individual is a capable cook, and an exquisite homemaker, with comfortable and stylish settees with white and off-white coverings that can be removed and washed separately. We enjoy each other’s company for food, bandwagons with other parties, cultural pursuits (book club, film festival etc.) but it is not really ‘a thing’,. She often makes superior Goan food with exquisite condiments (pickled pineapple, hispi cabbage, Kismoor, snake beans (I had a snake in my pants, I really wanted to bone this beauty).

Anyway as I say this lady is a very capable cook, but she made silly error with leak and cream cheese bake. She have gotten these leeks from friend with country house who grows them herself on vegetable plot, and as a result she has been overly fearful of being wasteful, meaning she has left many sections of the tough, darker green sections of the outer body in the bake. Moreover, she has cut them at angle, not straight across (reminds me of a buddy I went to Greece with before, the whole house was ruined with dirty old prostitutes (I wouldn’t touch them), some drug users, drug paraphernalia, reason being when I woke up, understandably quite angry, this dirty little prick was cutting onions on a chopping board at 10.00AM with everything turned upside down and these slutty vagrants leaning on one counter or clutching the blinds, needless to say I went straight home, reason they were cooking so early in the morning was due to sex sessions all night (bareback) with no appetite for food, only alcohol, the whole group was dehydrated). Anyway, today I had that experience in cubicle of smearing around excrement on my white cheeks, sometimes it happens like this that instead of wiping down anus mouth with scrunched up ball of paper (very wasteful), we’ll get some on the inside of our arse cheek that is hard to remove, and the excrement is kind of smeared around on the cheek of my bottom, sometimes sticking onto other buttock (usually I wet some toilet paper at this stage, to wipe or scrape away the excrement) but something slimy and wet persisted against the inside of my buttock, each wipe, I could feel again something like a sinewy wet ribbon attached to my ringpiece, and fixed very clammily, to the interior of my cheeks.,

Of course it was plant matter on my anus lips. She should have removed the coarse, dark green skin of the leek, but it was not broken down in my body. I actually had to clasp it with my fingers.
    d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg

In my mind it would be akin to pulling a whole thumb, or maybe a big toe, nail out of your bum, flat but curled slightly.

The person preparing the meal should have known better. You don’t use those “outer” hard bits in your food.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

The traps were full today, had to leave my usual spot and head next door, and even there there was only 1 available, must be something going around.

Dropped a solid load that I swear to God will be a shipping hazard when it finally makes it out to sea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I've wondered - what's the best approach after a particularly smelly evacuation? You can either leave the lid closed, which stops the smell getting out, but surely it lingers in the bowl then? Or you can leave lid open, leaving the smell out to the world (perhaps you're proud of it?), but would dissipate quicker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

If you feel the impending evacuation will be a particularly rancid one, the best course of action is to have your hand hovering above the flush as you squeeze it out. The moment it hits the water and the bowels are empty, slap that flush ASAP and send it on it's way. A second flush will be required for the paper once the purse lips have recovered a little, so it's a little on the wasteful side.

A large portion of the smell is emitted if the top of the brown mound protrudes above the water line. Best to have it gone the moment it's released. Better it becomes the problem of a swimmer in Dalkey than your fellow cubicle neighbors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

dulpit wrote: »
    I've wondered - what's the best approach after a particularly smelly evacuation? You can either leave the lid closed, which stops the smell getting out, but surely it lingers in the bowl then? Or you can leave lid open, leaving the smell out to the world (perhaps you're proud of it?), but would dissipate quicker?
    Flick a lit match or 2 into the bowl.

Depends on home or work situation, for home the above advice is good, but for work - me personally I feel a sense of pride to let that fent linger.

So long as I can sneak out and no one knows it's me, if I meet a colleague on the way out I give them a polite warning of course ...

d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg

I did warn folk.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m on holiday at the moment and pulled a woman last night in the pub. I’d love to tell you she was a hot young Latino with a plump arse, but no, the truth is she was a slightly haggard backpacker sort from Newcastle in England. I’d a horn on me that you could bate bullocks out of a ditch with, so any port in a storm and all that.

Woke up this morning and she wasn’t in the leaba. Nice one Johnny, says I. But all of a sudden I hear noises from the jacks. More specifically a noise that sounded like a sack of old turnips being fûcked down a chute. Then a series of triumphant glorias from the choir of arse angels.

Out she arrives a minute later with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye looking like she wants to come back for seconds. I’d rather listen to Paul Murphy talk than rattle her again, so made my excuses about needing to get a transfer to the airport. Had to go for a piss before I left and the shïtbox stank of quinoa and stewed mutton.

Gross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,513 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Had a weird dream last night where I was stuck in the house, couldn't get out and the toilets were broken

I'm blaming this thread :)

Scrap the cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Who would have thought people like talking about this eh stuff in great detail so much?!?

Anyway when I was about 20, I said I'd go to the zoo with my brother, his now wife and her nephew who was around six at the time. We were walking around and I said to the little fella, 'come on, let's go on over and look at the elephants' because I love elephants.

When we got close to them, I said 'wow Shane, they're huge, look at the size of them!!!' and he looked in shock and awe and said to me...'look at the size of their shyte' lol :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Tammy! wrote: »
    Who would have thought people like talking about this eh stuff in great detail so much?!?

Anyway when I was about 20, I said I'd go to the zoo with my brother, his now wife and her nephew who was around six at the time. We were walking around and I said to the little fella, 'come on, let's go on over and look at the elephants' because I love elephants.

When we got close to them, I said 'wow Shane, they're huge, look at the size of them!!!' and he looked in shock and awe and said to me...'look at the size of their shyte' lol :pac:

They pack a bit of a weapon on them also but that's for a far more sinister thread

They pack a bit of a weapon on them also but that's for a far more sinister thread

A thread about schlong size? Nothing sinister about that. Very important topic and a thread should be started about it. I’ve a theory that a lot of the more bad tempered and miserable posters on boards are partially the way they are because they aren’t exactly packing a large unit in the y-holder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Cold and dark, like a Boeing 737 MAX.

A thread about schlong size? Nothing sinister about that. Very important topic and a thread should be started about it. I’ve a theory that a lot of the more bad tempered and miserable posters on boards are partially the way they are because they aren’t exactly packing a large unit in the y-holder.

Off ye pop so Jonny :D

You carry a bit of a rep in this town as all things off piste when the mood suits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Andreas77 wrote: »
    due to sex sessions all night (bareback) .

How was the ride??? :D:D:D

Off ye pop so Jonny :D

You carry a bit of a rep in this town as all things off piste when the mood suits

Wouldn’t go there John, your bookies biro wouldn’t pass muster.

Myself ... well a sock filled with sand comes to mind...

But we won’t go there.....

Wouldn’t go there John, your bookies biro wouldn’t pass muster.

Myself ... well a sock filled with sand comes to mind...

But we won’t go there.....
    Jesus lads, have a bit of decorum.

Do not read through this thread so

Sorry lad, lost the run of meself a bit.

Do not read through this thread so
    I read one page of posts per day followed by a lie down in a dark room.

I like to think of it as my #mepoo moment.

Movement?

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Only truly back up on the horse today, I must admit that Preparation H is some stuff. Turbo Torpedo. Feel I could fill a swimming pool if I wanted to.
    Drawing blood and gunk there with every wipe over the weekend, even resorted to the bag of frozen peas in a towel at one stage.
    I marked it with a Sharpie before I put it back into the freezer too, don't want to be handling that myself again. She shouldn't notice, it's very discreet. It's niggling me though, wish I was made of sterner stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Again, my good taste in worldly cuisine has let me down, and my guts are currently growling away, like a lame tiger sliding down a laundry shoot.

I decided in my infinite wisdom last night to make a Bibimbap for myself and the wife. For those unfamiliar, its a rice dish from Korea, and includes several types of veggies and meat surrounding the rice. All topped off with a fried egg. And there's a special sauce to go along with it too, gochujang - a hot bean paste.

Whats escaping this morning couldn't even be described as a paste. It's all liquid. Hot, effervesant, pungent and accompanyied by loud mortar rounds. Zbiegniew will be so upset when he sees the firing range this evening. Nothing but shotgun blasts since i've come into work.

And the farts lads. I've never had anything like them before. The strangest mix of cheap roasted meat and dead cattle truck lorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

That's bbad Gerry. Got stuck in traffic behind one of those lorries on a hot day recently.
    Not for the faint of heart.

Sounds something similar that happened to me in 2012 G. So the story starts with a session down the local on a normal saturday afternoon. Mrs rings, "Pick up an Indian on your way home" sweet says i, have a hankering for something spicy. She wants her regular Chicken Jalfrezi, i'm contemplating chicken chilli massala but thinking about a vindaloo. So anyway, get to said indian and start chatting with "Rohit" about cricket and how much i'd love to bang an indian bird, so anyway i order herself's food and say to Rohit, fcuk it, give me a Phal and he laughs nervously, thinking i'm joking. Feeling all jonny big ballix after my 8 pints i said go on just get me a phal. So he starts telling me how spicy it is. Ye Ye Ye i'm thinking.

Ring ahead "get the plates out, be there in 10" So she dishes out both and she dips her fork in for a sneaky taste of mine......Then BBOM, she starts coughing, going red, sweating. I'm laughing away heartily thinking, meh this one can't hold her chillies. Now in my drunken haze i forget that she can indeed hold her chillies and far better than me.

So i sit down, tear of some nan and do a curry "samdo" first bite, yum but all i'm tasting is the beautfiful garlic and coriander naan, then THEN i get my first experience. I swallow the rest of the "sambo" the heat is instant, hiccups, sweat, tears coming from every hole orifice on my head. I'm nearly sure my water has turned to steam in my mouth, milk is doing nothing. What have i done i'm thinking to myself. Anyway after a few minutes i gain some composure and the heat has just gone down to vindaloo levels. I decide, i'm going ack in. Launch in another mouthful, even worse, start gagging, now getting sick, i feel dizzy, can't speak, lips look like they have been injected with botox. I retire to sitting room and lie down. I come around about 20 minutes later and herself bleats out "your gonna have a bad stomach later"

Well fcuk me sideways, Strictly hadn't even finished when my stomach started having a convo with me. Trouble brewing. Usually i quite enjoy a bout diahorrea but this feels different.

Not much time passes and tell the mrs to come check on me if i'm not down in 20 minutes. Straight on the throne, red hot machine gun fire, my arse is on fire, i'm letting out yelps, no sign off stopping, everytime i wipe and stand up my stomach tells to sit the fcuk back down again.

This went on all night and for the majority of the sunday. We still "laugh" about it today when we are perusing the menu. So the moral of this long winded story is if you have any kind of blockage order a PHAL

PS
    I didn't realise at the time it was the spiciest curry in the world

Only truly back up on the horse today, I must admit that Preparation H is some stuff. Turbo Torpedo. Feel I could fill a swimming pool if I wanted to.
    Drawing blood and gunk there with every wipe over the weekend, even resorted to the bag of frozen peas in a towel at one stage.
    I marked it with a Sharpie before I put it back into the freezer too, don't want to be handling that myself again. She shouldn't notice, it's very discreet. It's niggling me though, wish I was made of sterner stuff.
    tenor.gif?itemid=11489786

What ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Sounds something similar that happened to me in 2012 G. So the story starts with a session down the local on a normal saturday afternoon. Mrs rings, "Pick up an Indian on your way home" sweet says i, have a hankering for something spicy. She wants her regular Chicken Jalfrezi, i'm contemplating chicken chilli massala but thinking about a vindaloo. So anyway, get to said indian and start chatting with "Rohit" about cricket and how much i'd love to bang an indian bird, so anyway i order herself's food and say to Rohit, fcuk it, give me a Phal and he laughs nervously, thinking i'm joking. Feeling all jonny big ballix after my 8 pints i said go on just get me a phal. So he starts telling me how spicy it is. Ye Ye Ye i'm thinking.

Ring ahead "get the plates out, be there in 10" So she dishes out both and she dips her fork in for a sneaky taste of mine......Then BBOM, she starts coughing, going red, sweating. I'm laughing away heartily thinking, meh this one can't hold her chillies. Now in my drunken haze i forget that she can indeed hold her chillies and far better than me.

So i sit down, tear of some nan and do a curry "samdo" first bite, yum but all i'm tasting is the beautfiful garlic and coriander naan, then THEN i get my first experience. I swallow the rest of the "sambo" the heat is instant, hiccups, sweat, tears coming from every hole orifice on my head. I'm nearly sure my water has turned to steam in my mouth, milk is doing nothing. What have i done i'm thinking to myself. Anyway after a few minutes i gain some composure and the heat has just gone down to vindaloo levels. I decide, i'm going ack in. Launch in another mouthful, even worse, start gagging, now getting sick, i feel dizzy, can't speak, lips look like they have been injected with botox. I retire to sitting room and lie down. I come around about 20 minutes later and herself bleats out "your gonna have a bad stomach later"

Well fcuk me sideways, Strictly hadn't even finished when my stomach started having a convo with me. Trouble brewing. Usually i quite enjoy a bout diahorrea but this feels different.

Not much time passes and tell the mrs to come check on me if i'm not down in 20 minutes. Straight on the throne, red hot machine gun fire, my arse is on fire, i'm letting out yelps, no sign off stopping, everytime i wipe and stand up my stomach tells to sit the fcuk back down again.

This went on all night and for the majority of the sunday. We still "laugh" about it today when we are perusing the menu. So the moral of this long winded story is if you have any kind of blockage order a PHAL

PS
    I didn't realise at the time it was the spiciest curry in the world

Similar situation with Vindaloo in England. But I waited for a night when the missus was out socialising. I needed to be on my own and sober. Trashed my way across the kitchen from counter top to counter top like a wounded deer. Tears, whimpering, cursing, wincing, cries of anguish, the works. It was a bad place.

It's all a bit of a haze and only intensive therapy will allow me to relive that experience.

The next morning I had a 6am flight back to Ireland. As soon as that seat belt light went off and I was straight down the back. I was stinking the plane out of it and pebble dashing the toilet at the back on old Aer Lingus- Stobart gig. Went at least 4 times with sweat pouring out of me.

Got to love a man that enjoys a bout of diarrhea...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

A bout of "The Trotts" in your own casa can be quite pleasurable...misting out chowder consistency shyte every now and again can only be good for the pipes.

A bout in a Aer Lingus / Stobart egg beater bouncing around at 20000 feet is an entirely different matter...I feel your pain Bro.....

A bout of "The Trotts" in your own casa can be quite pleasurable...misting out chowder consistency shyte every now and again can only be good for the pipes.

A bout in a Aer Lingus / Stobart egg beater bouncing around at 20000 feet is an entirely different matter...I feel your pain Bro.....

Real fent of piss and gusset grease baked into comfort stretch polyester chinos around here all of a sudden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Real fent of piss and gusset grease baked into comfort stretch polyester chinos around here all of a sudden.

Got a bit of a bang mesell John I must admit....mebby it's time you got out the "good facecloth" and gave the star a good deep clean. ?

Hmmmm ?

Got a bit of a bang mesell John I must admit....mebby it's time you got out the "good facecloth" and gave the star a good deep clean. ?

Hmmmm ?

I’d reccomend the ‘hard towel’ mesell, Nev. whips off the dried in shards and arse raisins in one good ‘swipe’.

Lad I know used to heat the area with one of those hand held steamers, but that only melted the ‘matter’ and ruined the towel…

Much better to abrade to muzzle with vigour in what is referred to ‘desert conditions’ hot and dry.

May be a bit of ‘ tail scrape ‘ damage after but a handful of Caldescene unction clears that up in jig time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

The advanced technical discussions here with use of technical vocabulary elevate the thread above a bog standard approach.

KWAG2019 wrote: »
    The advanced technical discussions here with use of technical vocabulary elevate the thread above a big standard approach.

Serious topics demand serious language and accurate technical descriptors, K.

You are indeed correct.

The density quotient of the clag of course is also important, like, loose hanging ‘units’ and detritus could be shifted much more easily than those more ‘bedded in’ and in a ‘tighter footprint’ to ‘ground zero.

You seem to know your terminology K..... well done

Lad I know used to heat the area with one of those hand held steamers, but that only melted the ‘matter’ and ruined the towel…

Jaysus. Wonder does Gwynneth Paltrow steam her arse as well as her fanny...

Anyway. Had another "shytemare" last night. I was in an alleged UDA commander's gaff (very long story, don't ask cause I don't remember) and all was cordial until I needed the jacks. Went in, dropped the unremarkable load and went to wash the hands. There was one of those basins on a shelf. Except someone had sat on it for an "emergency landing" like in one of those bad chick flick "comedies". Everything in the vicinity was covered in splatters and smears of scutter, including taps and soap dispenser (liquid, dontchaknow) so it was a question of dirtying the hands to clean them, if you know what I mean, eventually got cleaned off in a reasonable fashion, made my excuses and left!

A most disturbing feeling when I awoke.

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement

Jaysus. Wonder does Gwynneth Paltrow steam her arse as well as her fanny...

Anyway. Had another "shytemare" last night. I was in an alleged UDA commander's gaff (very long story, don't ask cause I don't remember) and all was cordial until I needed the jacks. Went in, dropped the unremarkable load and went to wash the hands. There was one of those basins on a shelf. Except someone had sat on it for an "emergency landing" like in one of those bad chick flick "comedies". Everything in the vicinity was covered in splatters and smears of scutter, including taps and soap dispenser (liquid, dontchaknow) so it was a question of dirtying the hands to clean them, if you know what I mean, eventually got cleaned off in a reasonable fashion, made my excuses and left!

A most disturbing feeling when I awoke.

Border area lad, I would suspect?

No. Which just makes it weirder.

Scrap the cap!

No. Which just makes it weirder.

It certainly does, those lads in that area do have a ‘smearing’ advantage, one could be forgiven for surmising.

It certainly does, those lads in that area do have a ‘smearing’ advantage, one could be forgiven for surmising.

What do you mean, Brendan? One normally associates people from Norn Ireland and the border counties with inbreeding, low levels of educational attainment, dour football, fried bread, smuggling, poor hygiene, a love of country and western music, bootcut wrangler jeans, terrible teeth, red faces, following rallies, and having no tax and insurance on the car. Not sure what the smearing thing is though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

What do you mean, Brendan? One normally associates people from Norn Ireland and the border counties with inbreeding, low levels of educational attainment, dour football, fried bread, smuggling, poor hygiene, a love of country and western music, bootcut wrangler jeans, terrible teeth, red faces, following rallies, and having no tax and insurance on the car. Not sure what the smearing thing is though?
    Gentlemen, please. Don’t have me remind you Ross O’carroll Kelly-talking, blue shirt-loving, Aldi-shopping, Heineken-drinking fannies of your sneaking regards for the royals, pretending to love rugby, love of wearing boat shoes and terrible pretend American accents

armaghlad wrote: »
    Gentlemen, please. Don’t have me remind you Ross O’carroll Kelly-talking, blue shirt-loving, Aldi-shopping, Heineken-drinking fannies of your sneaking regards for the royals, pretending to love rugby, love of wearing boat shoes and terrible pretend American accents

If there’s no vitamin H I’ll take a pint of Probs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Stick o' Heinomite"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

H Block decor I presume.

It's amazing what antics those rapscallions got up to when feeling a bit peckish.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    H Block decor I presume.

It's amazing what antics those rapscallions got up to when feeling a bit peckish.

Of course.....knew a solid well informed contributor would figure that out in a ....what..... nanosecond!!

armaghlad wrote: »

Hmmm... seems you have a a good few gouts of sour bile to drop,my friend.

However I won’t derail the thread dealing with caustic churns who have been fairly ‘front and centre ‘ in the news recently.

Stick to matters of the Thunderbox, my friend, that’s where your expertise obviously resides.

• Advertisement
Advertisement