Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles even more bargain alerts thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got a good deal in GS this evening,
    Etrian Odyssey Nexus for only €19.99

They also had Persona Q2 for the same money

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hahahaha :(

nearly spent €45 on Q2 in cex Liffey street they have it on hold for me. Now to find a way to get it from the other place.

CeX in Tallaght do have Etrian Mystery Dungeon for €20 which seems a bargain to me.

https://ie.webuy.com/product-detail?id=5060112431609&categoryName=3ds-software&superCatName=gaming&title=etrian-mystery-dungeon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Nintendo Switch Lite - Zacian & Zamazenta Edition is €199.99 or €214.99 delivered to Ireland (possibly cheaper to use PM/PW etc)
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07V29SJ7C/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone know the best deal on a 3ds xl or 2ds xl. Looking for one as a Christmas present for the young lad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭conormario

mdwexford wrote: »
    Anyone know the best deal on a 3ds xl or 2ds xl. Looking for one as a Christmas present for the young lad.

Maybe Amazon it for 120 euro , not sure what postage is,.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B071HFQNJ8

Try hagglezon for best prices across Amazon Europe sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OK some sale stuff I saw highlighted on HotDealsUK this morning.

Rogue Legacy - €2.19 in South Africa (€5.19 in IE).
    If you don't own this, you're missing out. Absolutely fantastic platform game with huge replay value. A rogue game done right.

Worms W.M.D - about €10 everywhere (+ or - a couple of euros).
    Perfect for couch multiplayer.

Yoku's Island Express - €5.46 in South Africa, about €6.70 here.
    Pinballvania. Read some reviews and it will convince you. Great game.

Figment - about €8 in South Africa, €10 here.
    A puzzle adventure game with hand drawn graphics a great soundtrack apparently (I've heard good things).

Flashback - just under €5 in South Africa, €6 here.
    Needs no introduction. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im planning to get a switch for my little lad [the main one that can connect to tv] just wondering about any bundles or offers i should be on the look out for?
    Also i recall hearing about some offer for a pack containing quit a lot of games, anyone know anything about this please?

Ill wait until Black Friday atleast but just getting ideas for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭jj880

Had to get Flashback for 6 euro

Its as good as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Some decent deals in Gamestop at the moment-

This is the Police €9.99
    This is the Police 2 €9.99
    TOKI Retrollector Edition €17.50
    Snipperclips Plus €19.99
    The Lego Movie 2 €19.99
    Child of Light & Valiant Hearts The Great War Double Pack €19.99
    Pokémon™: Let's Go, Eevee! + Poké Ball Plus
    €49.99
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition
    €49.99
    Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Memoirs from Battle Edition
    €59.99
    Taiko no Tatsujin - Drum 'n' Fun! Collectors Edition €65

3DS Games

Luigi’s Mansion €19.99
    Detective Pikachu €19.99
    Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth €19.99
    Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey €19.99
    Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story €19.99
    Pokemon Moon: Fan Edition €19.99

Plus a few more decent reductions on there!
    Looks like all the pre-owned Wii U games are half price too, some decent bargains to be had for people still collecting, and I'd imagine even better bargains to be found on these in store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Mudrunner €16 on eshop at the moment

Anyone know the cheapest place online for a switch sub

cdkeys was best for family sub when I was looking ... also if for single sub you often see game + sub offer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

sugarman wrote: »
    Says it in the description on CDKeys, you can use family for up to 8 accounts.
    Ah thanks, My brain not working tonight at all. I was thinking it would be for multiple switches, and thought that couldn't be right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭uchimata83

baldshin wrote: »

Thanks for this, picked up Pokemon sun and moon, Luigi's mansion, persona q2 and chibi robo with the amiibo.
    Looks like the beginning of the end of 3ds

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Tesco this morning

Super Smash Bros €30
    Super Mario Party €25
    Let's Go Pikachu €30

They also had Fifa 19 for €27 but I have no idea whether that's a good price as it was the other ones I was looking at! No Mario in stock in my local Tesco (Ardkeen), but may be in others.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

hdl wrote: »
    Tesco this morning

Super Smash Bros €30
    Super Mario Party €25
    Let's Go Pikachu €30

They also had Fifa 19 for €27 but I have no idea whether that's a good price as it was the other ones I was looking at! No Mario in stock in my local Tesco (Ardkeen), but may be in others.

Is that the switch super smash bros?

incredible price if it is :eek:

nix wrote: »
    Is that the switch super smash bros?

incredible price if it is :eek:

Yup. Currently €54.99 on Smyths site!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

If i didnt already have it id be racing out to get it, heck you could make a profit with it by just trading it into cex.

• Advertisement

Which Tesco had them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

shame no way to know what tescos do on their website.

Which Tesco had them

Got it in Waterford. Just a normal price tag, no indication that it was a reduced price, so no idea if it's across all Tescos or just the one.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Amazon bundle deals for black Friday seem to be up.

Seems pretty underwhelming, maybe they're just placeholders before the actual discounts get applied on Friday.

Got it in Waterford. Just a normal price tag, no indication that it was a reduced price, so no idea if it's across all Tescos or just the one.

Asked in my local Tesco if they had Nintendo Switch games. I couldn't see any games in the usual place next to the DVDs and Now blah CDs, not even the usual FIFA yoke (is this the only game in the universe) They had no idea what I was talking about. They had a look in the back - they said they had "Nintendo Switch 19". :)

Waiting for Amazon DE to do their X for Y DEals :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

sugarman wrote: »
    Friday week no? Or is Amazon having one those early sales that last the week?

Starting this Friday I think. It was a week long sale last year too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Which Tesco had them

Tesco Balbriggan have one of each I think. Saw them earlier, called around to see if anyone I know is in need and then briefly contemplated buying them and shifting them to CEX (buying one of each would net about a 10-15e profit).

Couldn't bring myself to do it. Genuinely thought I was a worse person.

Balbriggan just too far out for me I want Pikachu if I can get it I'm hoping Argos reduce it on black Friday

conormario wrote: »
    Asked in my local Tesco if they had Nintendo Switch games. I couldn't see any games in the usual place next to the DVDs and Now blah CDs, not even the usual FIFA yoke (is this the only game in the universe) They had no idea what I was talking about. They had a look in the back - they said they had "Nintendo Switch 19". :)

Waiting for Amazon DE to do their X for Y DEals :)

Similar experience here - when the biggest Tesco were out of stock on Mario Party, I went to the other 3 Tesco stores within reasonable driving distance, to find that none of them stock games other than Fifa 20, and hadn't a clue what I was talking about!

• Advertisement

Similar experience here - when the biggest Tesco were out of stock on Mario Party, I went to the other 3 Tesco stores within reasonable driving distance, to find that none of them stock games other than Fifa 20, and hadn't a clue what I was talking about!

Tried another Tesco "super store" and no games or consoles there at all unless they keep them next to the potatoes and carrots.

Wondering if Tesco is getting rid of its gaming stock entirely.

Advertisement