Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Berserker5 wrote: »
    Who's the hitman for the b gang is it RL?

Hes meant to have did owen. PC be the local notorious hitman

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Large Garda presence inside Krispy Kreme

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

splinter65 wrote: »
    Was there an armed Garda presence at Eoin Boylans funeral or is that unnecessary?

Nothing anywhere about his and Wayne's funeral.
    An explanation was given at the time. The proper protocols were not followed in identifying Patrick hutch as the gunman dressed as woman. The evidence gathering was tainted. Simple

So there's 3 theories to why the detective killed himself.

1. Evidence gathering was tainted
    2. Dutch police cracked a PGP device and evidence of payments and his help in 2 murders in Ireland.
    3. 12 names supposedly involved in regancy were given to the deceased father.

1 is hardly a reason for a detective to kill himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Jeff2

40supple wrote: »
    That was his young lad who crashed the motorbike in Cabra last week and died as a result, only 19, would of been rough getting that news while in the nick.

He’ll be looking over his shoulder when he gets out for trying to clip duckeggs lad I’d imagine, wouldn’t fancy having that hanging over me, duckegg well respected throughout the innercity & further afield

Lights and flowers on the footpath where the lad crashed hit a car and took out a wall and gate pillar.
    Across the road at in grounds of 6 flats is a loud party outside while a woman dropped of more flowers.

Crazy to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Tippsman wrote: »
    Nothing anywhere about his and Wayne's funeral.

So there's 3 theories to why the detective killed himself.

1. Evidence gathering was tainted
    2. Dutch police cracked a PGP device and evidence of payments and his help in 2 murders in Ireland.
    3. 12 names supposedly involved in regancy were given to the deceased father.

1 is hardly a reason for a detective to kill himself.

Is there any reason for anyone to kill themselves?

I wouldn't call humber 1 a theory, it was what was reported at the time by the media. This was all over the media when hutch was acquitted. I dont know why people have been saying no explanation if you follow the news or even this thread. Personally when I read about him being acquitted I wasnt sceptical of the suicide in the sense that it was a case of extreme importance extreme magnitude massive public attention and it all asunder due to incompetence. So what I mean is when I read about the acquittal I took it at the time that it was the gardas embarrassment/shame that drove him to suicide after realising the trial will collapse due to errors being made and protocols not being followed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Deco Barry wrote: »
    I think it was a case of not finding DK so just take someone else and DB after running one way he then turned back and ran straight into the AK47 lads,going by the CCTV released they set a trap by sending PH and flat cap in one way to flush people out towards mago and nathan and I think DB was the only one that fell right into it.

Whos Nathan?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Hes meant to have did owen. PC be the local notorious hitman

Whos PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

An explanation was given at the time. The proper protocols were not followed in identifying Patrick hutch as the gunman dressed as woman. The evidence gathering was tainted. Simple

I thought that was covered towards the start of the trial, it was called the "trial within a trial" if I remember correctly and they said the id(s) of Hutch by the different Gardai were safe/admissible so the trial continued.

Going by the 3 theories Tippsman mentions (sorry I can't multiquote)

1 seems like professional suicide for a detective to mess something up regarding evidence, if not the ID of Patrick Hutch as that was given the A-ok previously, then what else might it have been that would compromise a murder case? Maybe a demotion and public lambasting by the gardai for misdemeanors but I dunno, seems a bit extreme for a suicide.

2 and 3 seem like professional suicide plus signing your own death warrant once the information became public. Being complicit in 2 murders by (2) or other revenge/retaliation murders by (3) would assure jail time. Definitely not easy for a detective. If only short jail time he'd be a marked man for life by all concerned who he'd crossed/helped kill associates.

I think the full story about Det Fox won't be found out for a long long time, my main theory is that if he was either a dirty or incompetent cop, it could put a huge range of convictions in jeopardy if he was involved in them through his career, and that's a barrel of worms that the Dept of Justice don't want opened up.

Alternately, maybe the man was just stressed over the whole situation or many situations, suicide is a weird and nasty thing for all concerned.

Whos PC?

Whos Nathan?

These lads
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtJ9sPYWYEA

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Two very dangerous men.... To your eardrums

• Advertisement

Two very dangerous men.... To your eardrums

Careful now, we don't wanna go drifting off-topic again.
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight...Oh Lord :pac:
    There's a tune in your head for the day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Well it turns out Bomber was the kinahan associate nicked in the UK. And the 61 year old in finglas who got nicked, got a passport in his own name but with Bombers picture on it.

I wonder what the sentence is in the UK for using a false passport?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-independent/20191212/281986084439466&ved=2ahUKEwiftbTd8q_mAhWfURUIHXTCCzwQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2P_ay6FSb-UDHI9Cr6egW4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

pablo128 wrote: »
    Well it turns out Bomber was the kinahan associate nicked in the UK. And the 61 year old in finglas who got nicked, got a passport in his own name but with Bombers picture on it.

I wonder what the sentence is in the UK for using a false passport?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-independent/20191212/281986084439466&ved=2ahUKEwiftbTd8q_mAhWfURUIHXTCCzwQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2P_ay6FSb-UDHI9Cr6egW4

Did Bomber not get 5 years for the stun gun? Delayed sentence?

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Did Bomber not get 5 years for the stun gun? Delayed sentence?

He was arrested in prison. It's in the article I linked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

pablo128 wrote: »
    He was arrested in prison. It's in the article I linked.

Missed that thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

They're certainly disrupting the kinahan supply chain

It'll affect supply and pricing at worst but the show will go on

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭NaDeise92

Large Garda presence inside Krispy Kreme

Give the jokes a rest lad, they are awful and absolutely pointless to this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭dinorebel

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Give the jokes a rest lad, they are awful and absolutely pointless to this thread

I agree do nut post anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

NaDeise92 wrote: »

You should learn how to put someone on your ignore list, makes the site so much better.

Click on their username and pick 'Add to ignore list'

Birneybau wrote: »
    You should learn how to put someone on your ignore list, makes the site so much better.

Click on their username and pick 'Add to ignore list'

I'm not seeing that

I can see 'Berserker5' but I'm not seeing the option to ignore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I'm not seeing that

I can see 'Berserker5' but I'm not seeing the option to ignore?

You need to be connected to the Krispy Kreme WiFi network in order to be able to ignore yourself.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

try logging out and deleting your username and password

Omackeral will be along soon to chime in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Omackeral will be along soon to chime in

He's handy with his GIFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Some amount of moaning going on here lads. Was it the travellers that rammed the garda golf

Some amount of moaning going on here lads. Was it the travellers that rammed the garda golf

Yep. He robbed it in Newry in a burglary and put false plates on it. Drove the wrong way up the m50 as well. I'd say it was more a case of the golf ramming him tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Was reading that in the emergency services forum, was that the golf r sezied from LS active.

CAB will be on the hunt for more high power motors to sezie.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

It begs the question, at what stage will the Garda car parked outside leave Patsy Hutch's house?

10 years?

20?

When DB and his parents are dead?

With so many people under threat why was he seemingly
    the only one allocated full time protection?

That round the clock protection gone

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

It begs the question, at what stage will the Garda car parked outside leave Patsy Hutch's house?

10 years?

20?

When DB and his parents are dead?

With so many people under threat why was he seemingly the only one allocated full time protection?

That round the clock Garda unit is gone now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

Did yous hear about the 2 boys that got cut up in finglas village yesterday supposed to be connected to flashy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement