Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭thomil

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    He morphed into a cat ? :eek:
    He didn't like all the walks Auto :p

I'd say he's pawsitively cat-atonic after all that stress :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I don't think I've ever seen the flowers on a cactus before so that'll be nice :)
    I've seen an aloe vera in flower alright.

Oh I didn't know aloe vera flowered , brother gave me one last year , no flowers on it yet though .
    Cactus flowers are pretty imo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He loves his walks alright but he sleeps like a cat at times :D

I love pretty flowers :)

Couchside beside the boss :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

He's feckin gorgeous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He's feckin gorgeous

Ah, he is definitely!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Hi Grem and PM

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh is someone a little less camera shy? *nose boops*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The cheeky face! So cute and innocent looking, bet he's a little rip at times. :p

He was just after waking up and I had the phone in my hand so took a quick snap :) And yes Leg he can be a bit of a devil :D

I'm just not into bob dylan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Neither am I Grem! But I am into Liam Neeson and I'm currently watching Lamb. An early Neeson movie with Hugh O'Connor. I'm in appreciation mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wow! And I thought I was the only one. I just want get past the 'sneer' in his voice. I always feel like he's taking the piss, somehow.

Not a fan of Bob Dylan either and I also don’t like Damien Dempsey

Oh lord that lad. Dublin suddenly consists of at least three syllables, he's wildly popular here and i am effed if i can fathom why.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, horizontal, TV on but listening to music on my headphones.

Was a busy day today. Glorious weather but I was toiling away inside until I got out for a walk in the park at 5.30pm.

Off to bed shortly. Work beckons tomorrow... 😴 🛌

Autosport wrote: »
    Not a fan of Bob Dylan either and I also don’t like Damien Dempsey

Mise freisin :)
    But then again, my taste in music is fairly vanilla.

An hour to go, it's been a long ass week.. Looking forward to tea and toast in me jammies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on my lovely balcony, mutt has absolutely no interest sitting here when there is air conditioning in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Woke up heaving at 4.30...left the loo at 5.50.
    My throat is on fire, I'd say toast would kill me.....I need booby hugs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Woke up heaving at 4.30...left the loo at 5.50.
    My throat is on fire, I'd say toast would kill me.....I need booby hugs :)

Booby hugs are here.

How are you feeling now? You're not having much luck health wise, lately, are you?

• Advertisement

Jaysis Shaka *extra boobly hugs*

No, I'll grant you that...my luck is a bit crap right now :)
    Bring on all the booby hugs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

my luck is a bit crap right now Bring on all the booby hugs!

You know they're going to be man boobs now don't you? Never ever ask for booby hugs when your luck is down!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

No, I'll grant you that...my luck is a bit crap right now :)
    Bring on all the booby hugs!

Sending you loads of booby hugs, Shaka! :) Hope you feel better soon.
    Maybe give your GP a call if your health issues continue?

Deskside, home office, preparing for two Zoom lectures this afternoon.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    You know they're going to be man boobs now don't you? Never ever ask for booby hugs when your luck is down!!!

I did say ALL...I'm not complaining at all :D

I did say ALL...I'm not complaining at all :D

Moobs it is so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Another big booby hug incoming shaka, take a deep breath before I descend. :p

Drinking tea and dossing here.

My little cactus flowers , still a few buds to open yet , and they close back up at night .

My little cactus flowers , still a few buds to open yet , and they close back up at night .

Cool :)
    I think they're deadly looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

While us humans are hating this weather it seems that the wee fruit and veg farm we have growing out back is loving the constant feed of water followed by sporadic sunshine. Going to be a decent crop this year.
    I would prefer to go hungry and have some proper hot sunny weather though.

Is it very bad that I can think of a few places (and a few people) that I'd like to shove those two long cacti :D

Me and Mrs G dodged the showers today in Tramore. Smoked cod and chips and a pint of milk while sitting by the sea. A couple of ice creams for dessert. So long since we were by the sea. It was a tonic. Back at base and I'm gonna have a cold beer. I've prepped a couple of toasties for later.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Wandering around in circles. Confused. Had COVID. Got later vaccinated. Wear N-95 at work. Also when inside coffeehouse. Double mask when not in N-95. Fortunately, work provides 95, so my poor little budget has not been impacted. Since we only have short-term and mid-term studies, and no long term, we are learning about this virus as it rolls out. Including variations. Hence, the confusion. Plus, studies can only suggest, and not prove using the scientific method. So I err on the cautious side, and walk about university and town like a bandit.

Is it very bad that I can think of a few places (and a few people) that I'd like to shove those two long cacti :D

Haha , not at all PM , I'm sure we all have thoughts in a similar vein :pac:

Grandeeod, sounds like a lovely day , can't wait to get to see the sea :)

Fathom , once you're as safe as you possibly can be , continue dancing to your coffee house !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fathom , once you're as safe as you possibly can be , continue dancing to your coffee house !
    Haha Mam of 4. Have not danced in mask at coffeehouse. Time to try. Now, the music is moody, so I'll have to wait for the tune. :D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me and Mrs G dodged the showers today in Tramore. Smoked cod and chips and a pint of milk while sitting by the sea. A couple of ice creams for dessert. So long since we were by the sea. It was a tonic. Back at base and I'm gonna have a cold beer. I've prepped a couple of toasties for later.

The infamous Dooleys?

The infamous Dooleys?

Sure where else PM.:D Dodged the Q as well. Got lucky.

Fathom wrote: »
    Haha Mam of 4. Have not danced in mask at coffeehouse. Time to try. Now, the music is moody, so I'll have to wait for the tune. :D

Oops sorry!
    Well , when the music is right , dance , it'll brighten everyones day (and their coffee :pac: )

Coffeehouse dance tune. Doing it. Where am I going? From one foot to another.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sure where else PM.:D Dodged the Q as well. Got lucky.

When we used go to Tramore, my young fella, as a small boy used to ask to go to "Dollies". I never used correct it because it was so cute :)

• Advertisement

When we used go to Tramore, my young fella, as a small boy used to ask to go to "Dollies". I never used correct it because it was so cute :)

I spent many a childhood summer day in Tramore as my uncle had a B&B on William street in Waterford city and we could stay for free.:D There was a great chipper further up on Lombard street and that's where I first tasted scallops in batter. Considered cheap as feck back then, but became a delicacy years later.:D

It's been a day, only heading to bed soon, oops..

You off tonight Grem?

Booby hugs incoming :D

Autosport wrote: »
    You off tonight Grem?

Booby hugs incoming :D

Hah yes or I'm half an hour late!. Group hugs night I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside

We were minding this guy at the weekend, his owner was away so my sis was asked to mind him. His name is Phil, he got a trip to cork, tipp and Dublin. He has a cute face :D

Aww Night Owl he's fabulous :)

What a cutie :) Ah, to be on a train again...

Tableside, listening to Queen. So are my neighbours, whether they want to or not :eek:

What a little cutie :) Alfie is here snoring away :D

thomil wrote: »

Tableside, listening to Queen. So are my neighbours, whether they want to or not :eek:

God help them, they probably want to break free.

God help them, they probably want to break free.

Hey, don't stop me now! You know as well as I do that it's a kind of magic.

That being said, I expect some sort of reaction and am currently waiting for the Hammer to Fall. You could say I'm Under Pressure :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement