Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Waits for another poem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,827 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Waits for another poem :D

On you go , your turn :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poetry, how lovely, want feckin sossie rolls now. Dagnabbit

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    On you go , your turn :p

I only write murder mysteries :D

Once upon a time there was a bride to be called Diamonds, She was a stunning beauty and any man who saw her was soon under her spell ;)

I only write murder mysteries :D

Once upon a time there was a bride to be called Diamonds, She was a stunning beauty and any man who saw her was soon under her spell ;)

So....are you trying to say that Diamonds either murders her beau or is murdered in your mystery? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So....are you trying to say that Diamonds either murders her beau or is murdered in your mystery? :eek:

Maybe they are a couple murdering first within their five k and now county wide :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Maybe they are a couple murdering first within their five k and now county wide :eek:

How many people could they possibly bore to death ??!

:D

:eek:
    Quick , man the borders , send out a BOLO !
    We can use the feet pics for identifying purposes!

Well that took off :D

Well that took off :D

Well I wouldn't be one for rumours now but did you hear........

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The rain may have been pissing down earlier, but I got a tip off that a local shop had work/leisure things that I needed and at a reduced price so out I went. The tip off proved spot on. Came home with a new hiking pole and two pairs of a particular type of trouser. They look like cargo pants, but a lighter material, elasticated waste and convert to three quarter length and shorts. Loads of pockets and stuff. Total spend -40 quid. Ideal for field work and summer hikes.

Please note: There will be no photo of me in the new strides. The feckin door mat snap last night was bad enough.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, heading back to my apartment in a while, will be glad to be back, there's nothing like your own space:)

My sister is an awful influence on me sometimes, I may have broken a covid rule but in our defence, we were soaking wet as we got caught in a shower, and nowhere to eat our food. We had a takeaway in my apartment a few days ago :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,378 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Fingers, sausage rolls and ironed bedclothes.

There's the makings of a good night in there!

G, would there be a branch of said shop near me??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,292 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Quack. It's a day for the ducks. Hope you all have your little raincoats if heading out. Himself and me will take a spin over to his mam and dad's and then it's story time.

Even the ducks know when it's just taking the piss!

Welease the Quacken!

5M8VUQ8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I second this !

AAaalso would like to know what part of The Dark Web one has to go to to get tip-offs on shops open to sell clothes

Other important questions for today :

- Will Poly's cake have any marzipan ?
    - Did Leggy buy any Red Hot Pokers at the garden centre ?
    - Does Thomil use a periscope to keep track of occupancy of nearby apartments ?

Since it's a sponge she's looking for i'd say no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Since it's a sponge she's looking for i'd say no

This might be very bad news to Poly.

Do you think she knows yet ?

I can answer one question Olddog, no red hot pokers purchased today. I did get drenched in the garden centre.

From rain, just to clear that up for the dirty minded posters here. :p

Laois, Carlow and Cork Grem. Nothing in Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Checking in here to see how everyone is doing, I've been giving social media a miss this past while, just got feed up with all the conspiracy merchants and the doom and gloom in general, so no twitter or boards this past few weeks (was never on facebook anyway so that didn't apply), all is well in this household, both still working from home including the OH who had a few weeks of no work but back at it again. We got an invite from extended family during the week to join them on a staycation in Donegal in August, there would be 19 of us in total but having considered it we declined the invite, August just seems too soon with the whole pandemic, we've been so careful for the past year we're not going to put it in flux now for the sake of a holiday in August.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Laois, Carlow and Cork Grem. Nothing in Galway.

*falls to knees and wails* But i wanted paaaaaaaaants

0lddog wrote: »
    This might be very bad news to Poly.

Do you think she knows yet ?

My ears have been burning :p

I do indeed like marzipan but I'm in the minority so it won't be happening.

It's all a pile of wànk. We've a good mind to buy 3 regular cakes in Supervalue and let that be that.

Unless a very "gifted" chef extraordinaire comes good

:D

Very few people bother to eat the cake, it's one area to cut cost without being the talk of the town.

I wouldn't sweat it Perse, sure I could even rustle up some cup cakes for you. The icing might be a bit "rustic" though. I'm gate crashing your wedding anyway, so delivery is at least guaranteed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,809 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

On Google maps looking at the border

It's crazy that on small country roads your a few yards from a different country

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Very few people bother to eat the cake, it's one area to cut cost without being the talk of the town.

I wouldn't sweat it Perse, sure I could even rustle up some cup cakes for you. The icing might be a bit "rustic" though. I'm gate crashing your wedding anyway, so delivery is at least guaranteed. :D

Didn't people keep a slice of their wedding.cake as a momento?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    On Google maps looking at the border

It's crazy that on small country roads your a few yards from a different country

Actually it's not really crazy. Thankfully I didn't have to look at Google maps to reach that conclusion. I don't think your lifting of covid restrictions opinion belongs here, but that's for others to decide.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Didn't people keep a slice of their wedding.cake as a momento?

Grannies maybe. The couple used to keep a tier of a traditional fruit cake when contraception wasn't used.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grannies maybe. The couple used to keep a tier of a traditional fruit cake when contraception wasn't used.

What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

For what I ask you, actually don't answer that :D

Advertisement