Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Lying on the couch, waiting on medication to be delivered and I'm not feeling too good without it. I'm a phlegmy creature :p Trip to the pub got cancelled, boyfriend's ex is working so he's on childcare duty. I hope you're getting on ok with your boot TIIM!

Not the greatest I must admit m'dear...I'm an independent creature, not overly liking people bringing me shopping etc... but it's a necessity for a couple of weeks.
    Thank you for asking, and as you probably have guessed, you're never far from my thoughts :)

Quack. It's a day for the ducks. Hope you all have your little raincoats if heading out. Himself and me will take a spin over to his mam and dad's and then it's story time.

But first. My daily hour of self torture: The Covid forum :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake. Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *cryface*

Awake. Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *cryface*

There there there there there

*rubs Grem's back*

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Himself and me will take a spin over to his mam and dad's and then it's story time.

Even as I type this I know there's something really obvious I'm missing here but I've got to ask Diams.....
    "Story time"? Like are you saying you and the fiancé read each other stories? And if so does this happen at his or your tuck in time? :)

Part of me doesn't want you to answer and ruin the lovely romantic image I have in my head of you guys now :pac:

• Advertisement

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Even as I type this I know there's something really obvious I'm missing here but I've got to ask Diams.....
    "Story time"? Like are you saying you and the fiancé read each other stories? And if so does this happen at his or your tuck in time? :)

Part of me doesn't want you to answer and ruin the lovely romantic image I have in my head of you guys now :pac:

:pac:

I actually do get tucked in :D

Story time is when we sit on sofa and watch stories like an auld pair :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Ahh jesus how cute are yee!! Jealous as fcuk here :cool:

Mind I hope there's a bottle of vino involved in story time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope they're duuuuurty stories to warm up your frosty knickers!

I'm off to a garden centre now decide what summer flowers I'll get this year, that's the equivalent of a grand day out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The auld romantic Diamonds ;)

Sun is shining here after the bit of rain earlier :)

Time to head for a nice stroll :)

Any of you good at baking cakes?

Cake lady just cancelled on us as she is expected a baby. Hurrah! But sad face for us.

• Advertisement

Any of you good at baking cakes?

Cake lady just cancelled on us as she is expected a baby. Hurrah! But sad face for us.

Think there's someone on here who's 'gifted ' at making cakes, I'm sure he could come to an arrangement. 😂

Think there's someone on here who's 'gifted ' at making cakes, I'm sure he could come to an arrangement. 😂

Of course!! How could I forget there is such a one among us. We are only looking for an auld bit of sponge as well. No fancy pants fillings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Hello?

gifted wrote: »
    Hello?

Can you get baking, you need to practice your sponge making for Diamonds, I'll be the tester so plenty cream and strawberries and then some more cream, the things I'm willing to do for this thread....😂

Hello?

Hello!!

I'm getting married and I need a cake!

Also it's me Persepoly!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hello?

Yes it's you she's looking for. .
    She can see your lovely cakes ,
    Lovingly mixed in your special bowls,
    But most of all she wants to tell you
    She desires your sausage rolls ...

I don't think I'm well today , I found myself ironing a bed sheet . Yes one , I snapped back to reality after that .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yes it's you she's looking for. .
    She can see your lovely cakes ,
    Lovingly mixed in your special bowls,
    But most of all she wants to tell you
    She desires your sausage rolls ...

I don't think I'm well today , I found myself ironing a bed sheet . Yes one , I snapped back to reality after that .

Well that's one long euphemism if I ever saw one, go Mam.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It’s beautiful! :pac:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    It’s beautiful! :pac:

Brought a tear to my eye..lol lol.

• Advertisement

Ha , I knew the rest of ye wanted to mention his sausage rolls but were too polite to do so :pac:

Can you get baking, you need to practice your sponge making for Diamonds, I'll be the tester so plenty cream and strawberries and then some more cream, the things I'm willing to do for this thread....😂

She wants a cake for her wedding not a brothel :D

Autosport wrote: »
    She wants a cake for her wedding not a brothel :D

Once there's no pampas grass there all will be fine :)

Once there's no pampas grass there all will be fine :)

I’m sure Duvet knows where to purchase said grass ;):D

I don't think I'm well today , I found myself ironing a bed sheet . Yes one , I snapped back to reality after that.
    *twitches*

I'm sorry Mam, but this won't do at all. Please iron every sheet, pillow case and duvet cover in your possession so I can sleep tonight. This is a civilised thread for civilised people!

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m sure Duvet knows where to purchase said grass ;):D

If in doubt , everyone can bring their own :p

Leggy , not a hope, they usually don't need ironing, this one somehow tried to escape and rolled itself up into a ball !
    Yes , I'm uncultured and uncivilised and proud of it :pac:

Who the hell has time to iron bedsheets :eek:

:D Not me anyway

*twitches*

I'm sorry Mam, but this won't do at all. Please iron every sheet, pillow case and duvet cover in your possession so I can sleep tonight. This is a civilised thread for civilised people!

Less about the sheets, I want to hear more about gifted's special mixing bowl.

I got drenched in the garden centre so aborted mission. I might admire the ironed bedclothes in the hotpress instead ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Less about the sheets, I want to hear more about gifted's special mixing bowl.

It's the fingers Duvet and how I use them...lol lol

Also congrats Persepoly...that's great news...

Thanks Mam for that lovely verse...

Advertisement