Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

0lddog wrote: »
    Yes, isnt it ? but if not smoked then had better be cooked :D

Yes preferably cooked :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't think mackerel lent itself to sushi. Not a big fish fan myself, surprisingly as some might say!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

bedside, in my apartment

Hope everyone is keeping well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

0lddog wrote: »
    Must be 9 or 10 at night with you ? pretty rotten that the working day is only starting for you. How do you do it ?

Coffee, lots and lots of coffee :):) tomorrow night we start at 2330 and will finish up around 5am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back in my hotel apartment drinking an interesting cold beer.

Home brewing beer in a hotel is kinda fun but rather hit and miss, this one is a miss, way too full of gas and no kick. Hopefully my third batch will be better :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

I love sushi, haven't gone out for some in yonks, damn yee gits for mentioning it and teasing me!

Not sure WTF is going on but I woke at 5am and couldn't get back. Got up and cooked brekkie. Considered cutting the lawns then before I remembered it was now around 5.30am so the neighbours might have been sort of annoyed to hear the lawnmower going :D
    I even had a big tuna salad at around 8am-ish then coz it felt like lunch time.
    At this rate I could be asleep "tonight" by 4pm :pac:

Even more worrying is that I woke up with the theme tune to Dawsons Creek going around in my head. Must have had a weird dream, actually that's not a dream, it's a nightmare. I mean dawsons F'ing Creek :eek:

So in summary, I think I'm going insane :D

Is it bed time yet?

Morning all :) Happy Sunday!!!

Dawson’s creek well that’s a throwback :D. I was a Pacey fan ;)

The boss wanted a walk, I wanted to go to the shop, who won :D

The boss of course :D

Good moaning.

I have arisen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

My happy place....Rhubarb & Apple crumble made for the eldest chick and orange marmalade cake made for herself ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Watching a live streamed traveller boxing fight on Facebook..... An hour and 10 mins...the dancing is brilliant... the fighting not so much :D

Edit... 1 hour 26 mins they shook hands ...I feel cheated :)

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    My happy place....Rhubarb & Apple crumble made for the eldest chick and orange marmalade cake made for herself ....

And for yourself ;)

You’re making me hungry now :D

Off on a road trip with the boss :D

Watching a live streamed traveller boxing fight on Facebook..... An hour and 10 mins...the dancing is brilliant... the fighting not so much :D

Edit... 1 hour 26 mins they shook hands ...I feel cheated :)

Did you watch it the whole way through or did you give it the boot? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The Sunday of a bank holiday weekend and I'm off to arm wrestle with the lawnmower. How did my life become this? :(

Anyway, it'll be a more competitive fight than the traveller's, and the neighbours might be shocked when they hear me effing and blinding.

Auto, you're going to walk the legs off poor Alfie!

I'm guessing that the Man Utd Vs Liverpool game won't go ahead today.

Why?

Double post

Autosport wrote: »
    Why?

It’s ok I see it all over Twitter now

16 minute round trip to my local shop... 'Hopalong Between" is my new cowboy name ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Not the mildest out, but the three of us were happy to be suppin a drink and milling the donuts.:)

IMG-20210502-145032.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home, getting ready to head out with my OH for a while. :)

Hope you are all taking it easy on this May Bank holiday weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, back at my folk's house

I'm been keeping my head down over the last few weeks, nothing exciting to report

Sadly in recent weeks, we lost a friend to Covid, just brings it home it can happen to anyone :(

There is now a sign on the front door of the apartment building, saying not to slam the door. I used to hear the front door slamming from upstairs so it's a bit quieter nowadays

Also, my sis is home for a few weeks from Switzerland so it's nice to spend time with her :)

Also in recent weeks, I have signed up for Prime Video, I have started watching the drama series 'this is us', it's very good so far. Interesting to see a painkiller addiction storyline play out on TV

And that's all my news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Couchside, back at my folk's house

I'm been keeping my head down over the last few weeks, nothing exciting to report

Sadly in recent weeks, we lost a friend to Covid, just brings it home it can happen to anyone :(

There is now a sign on the front door of the apartment building, saying not to slam the door. I used to hear the front door slamming from upstairs so it's a bit quieter nowadays

Also, my sis is home for a few weeks from Switzerland so it's nice to spend time with her :)

Also in recent weeks, I have signed up for Prime Video, I have started watching the drama series 'this is us', it's very good so far. Interesting to see a painkiller addiction storyline play out on TV

And that's all my news :)

Sorry to hear that...damn Covid !!

Really sorry to hear about your friend. Sadly you're right, we often think of these things as tragedies that just happen to other people until it lands at our door and impacts us or someone close to us.

Sorry to hear your news Night Owl ((hugs))

Couch side watching Animal Emergency :)

I fought the lawnmower and the lawnmower almost won. Done for another week anyway!

Sorry to hear about your friend Night owl gal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I fought the lawnmower and the lawnmower almost won. Done for another week anyway!

Sorry to hear about your friend Night owl gal.

I'm cutting grass twice a week at this stage.:eek: Fooking hate doing it but jaysus it looks great. Today I bought a new door mat. Can you manage the excitement?????

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exhausted lads, i've me legs run into stumps

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wrong thread, oops!
    Soz

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm cutting grass twice a week at this stage.:eek: Fooking hate doing it but jaysus it looks great. Today I bought a new door mat. Can you manage the excitement?????

We need a picture of the door mat before we get too excited.

Twice a week? I'd rather chew my arm off! Beerside as a reward.

• Advertisement

Exhausted lads, i've me legs run into stumps

We can be twins so! :D

Advertisement